NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol that's got to be embarassing...I heard that after he fell he dissed G-Unit (as usual) Well, it's like you say D1 Game's an attention whore...now he has attention I don't think he wants...lol...I wouldn't want it if I was a "gangster"...

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol yeah he should just lay off of G-unit most people already feel he "won" that situation anyway. Of course he wont just lay off, which means every mixtape, concert, interview, and nearly every song will be about G-unit cuz he still has a hard on for them. Im not saying they have to or even should be friends but he devoted entirely way too much energy on his beef with them.

Off subject but one of my favorite Eminem disses on Canibus. The 1st verse is like a tounge twister.
eminem- can i bitchcanibus diss.mp3 - 4.67MB

The Anigma

Reaction score
yeah I've heard that it's a great song but have you heard the song Bully talking about Benzino and Ja? great track...I'm listening to the song Girls where he dissed Limp Bizkit...another great song by Em...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah Bully is a great song, he has alot of great disses, Nail in the coffin, Girls, Go 2 Sleep, Can-I-Bitch, hail mary, Hit em up. All of them are great too.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Em is great because he doesn't have to talk all the usual type dissin like most rappers with the "I'll kill you" type shit Em takes what they say and just flips it on them and makes'em look stupid...that's why I classify Em as an MC not a rapper...that's my opinion on Em in general...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Couldnt agree more with you. To me he is in a class by himself. Few can do what he can on the mic, and in the booth. He gets my vote for Greatest Emcee Ever, I must admit Big and Pac are close though, I relate more to Eminem's music though.

The Anigma

Reaction score
And I agree with you as well...Big and Pac are close as well but as you said I can relate more to Em's music more than Pac and Big's or any other rapper for that matter...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Eminem covers many topics, not just drugs, alcohol, clubs, rims, hoes, guns, and everything else. He is the most versatile Emcee of all time. Sales aint everything but if you sell as many records as he has it damn sure aint a mistake. He kills it on every level, underground, mixtape, mainstream, sales, lyrically, flow. Simply put Greatest of all time.

Rell

Reaction score
RAPPER STACK BUNDLES SHOT DEAD IN NEW YORK
2007-06-11 18:35:07 -
Rapper STACK BUNDLES has been murdered outside his New York home after he was shot by unknown assailants early this morning (11Jun07).
Details surrounding Bundles' death are currently unclear, although the rapper was last seen alive at Stereo nightclub in New York last night (10Jun07), where he enjoyed an incident-free evening, reports AllHipHop.com.
The Dipset affiliate was a member of rapper Jim Jones' group Byrd Gang, and has recorded with the likes of Cam'ron, Fabolous and Juelz Santana.

Damn, I'm shocked. Stack Bundles was a very good rapper and one of the only guys I liked in Jim Jones Byrd Gang...It sucks that the good rappers die but dudes like Cam'Ron and 50 Cent still breathing lol, but in all seriousness RIP Stack Bundle's...SQUAD UP

Defiant One

Reaction score
Damn another rapper dead, cant say i'm really shocked. Sucked it was him though, I only heard a few of his tracks but I he was pretty good.

"It sucks that the good rappers die but dudes like Cam'Ron and 50 Cent still breathing lol"
^thats so wrong Rell but its true at the same time lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
damn, that sucks Stack Bundles was a very good rapper and also one of the only guys I liked in Jim Jones' Byrd Gang. That's a shame...R.I.P Stack Bundles...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Dammit Rell you beat me to it, I was about to post some Stack Bundles lol its all good though, thanks for these Rell. I might post some later.

The Anigma

Reaction score
hot songs...Stacks was underrated imo...at least to the casual fans...