NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
That's stupid...if I had beef with someone...I'd go see them about shit like that...straight up...involving someone's family in shit like that is pointless and really just a lowblow in a feud...imo

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah family is off limits, its like an unwritten rule or something, you just dont go there unless really provoked or something

The Anigma

Reaction score
Some Hip-Hop Trivia/Rumors- You decide...

Ice Cube isn't from Compton; he went to college in Arizona.

Cappadonna now drives an illegal cab in New York City.

Jermaine Dupri was supposed to sign Luda to a deal with So So Def around the time Incognegro dropped but Lil' Jon who was working for So So Def at the time advised Dupri not to so Luda went to Def Jam.

Big Pun weighed over 600 pounds.

Rakim & Dr. Dre were supposed to release an album together but never did due to "creative differences".

Jay-Z was told to change Reasonable Doubt because he was mentioned the names of real dealers.

Alpo, Fritz, the original 50 Cent and other notorious hustlers from the legendary Paid In Full Posse were in the crew shots on "Paid In Full" and "Follow The Leader".

Pac was robbed and shot by Supreme's boys.

"The Bridge Is Over" was originally a Marly Marl beat that KRS and Scott La Rock found in a studio.

Big Pun hit Jay-Z over the head with a bottle at a club.

Cage, Scarface and Kool Keith have all spent time in a mental hospital at one time or another.

Killah Preist was supposed to spit a verse on Enter The 36 Chambers but he passed out and RZA got Masta Killah to spit on it instead.

Trick Daddy was jumped and had his chain snatched at a show in Detroit for dissin Trick Trick because he thought he stole his name.

Pac ordered a hit on Stretch. Tupac fell out with Stretch after the robbing & shooting at the recording studio because he became close to Badboy going to Biggies concerts. Stretch was murdered execution style in Jamaica one year to the day after the Tupac shooting.

These are just a few of the "hip-hop trivia" that I found on some other forum. I don't know if any of it is true though...ya'll be the judge...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Man I cant fucking tell lol, that shits crazy.

(Anigma I didn't know you werent black, when I got back I saw where you said that in the SB, I feel slow, it doesnt matter either way just that didnt know lol)

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol na, I'm white...here's some more...(it's like three pages long...and the grammar is bad so I'm posting the better ones...)

DMX used to stand for "Divine Master of the Unknown"

Krayzie Bone is a Jehovah Witness.

We all know The Notorious B.I.G. was killed in Los Angeles on March 9, 1997. But, ironically, Biggie shouldn't have been in L.A. that weekend. Big, who'd been in L.A. since early February '97 promoting his 'Life After Death' album, was supposed to hop a flight to London on Friday, March 7, 1997, to continue his promotional junket. Biggie canceled his flight, and chose to remain in L.A. that weekend. He enjoyed the sunshine too much, and didn't want to leave it behind to go to an overcast London. Plus, he disliked European food. It may seem trite, but it's true. If Biggie had gotten on that flight on March 7th, he might still be with us.

Nas wrote NY State Of Mind when he was 17.

Eminem used to sound like AZ when he rhymed.

Master P, Mase and Cam'ron all had a chance to go to the NBA. (Gangsta's, huh?)

Biggie, Jay-Z and Busta Rhymes went to the same high school.

Eminem was supposed to be signed to Duck Down BEFORE signing with Dre and Aftermath, but Dru Ha decided not to sign him (the rumor is because he did not want to chance singing a white artist; talk about a regret lol)

Styles P tried to beat the shit out of Puffy with a chair but security saved his ass.

Nas was suppose to be on "CAN I LIVE PT 1" by Jay-z....Nas didnt show up at last minute and Reasonable Doubt had was deadlined for the Next day....So Jayz had to hurry up and WRITE the 2nd Verse of it in 20 minutes and record it by himslef....Alot of people say this was the begining of a long standing fued.

The RZA created his Bobby Digital persona when in a PCP high. He started talking to himself, believing he was talking to Bobby Digital.

Eminem was goin' to be a member of the Outsidaz.

The Industry doesn't like Detroit and don't like their artists performing out there because they always get robbed/beat up/shot at..etc. LoL damn!

50 Cent made his first official appearance in hip hop as a guest in Onyx's Shut em Down album. He was featured on the song "React."

Mase taught Jim Jones how to rap. ROFLMAO.

Jim JOnes was approached by some bloods or crips, one or the other, and they asked what set he was reppin and he said, "Dipset". What a dumbass! LOL

Cash Money was actually Ja's click name.

Puffy(I refuse to call him Diddy) was supposedly caught gettin' some head from a dude. Rumor is it was Mase. WOW!

Mase didn't leave the rap game because he had an epiphany from God; he was supposedly gettin extorted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's what I know for a fact are true...

Rappers Oringinal Rap Names
Big Moon Dog - Big Pun
Chill-O-Ski - Busta Rhymes
Kid Wizard - Rakim
MC Love Child - Q Tip
MC New York - 2Pac
Paul Juice - Large Professor

What Group Names Stand For:

Black Moon - Brothers Lyrically Acting combined Kicking Music Out on Nations

Goodie Mob - The Good Die Mostly over Bullsh*t

Junior M.A.F.I.A. - Masters at Finding Intelligent Attitudes

KMD - Kausin Much Damage

the Lox - Livin off Experience

TRU - The Real Untouchables

U.T.F.O. - Untouchable Force Organization

Wu-Tang - Witty Unpredictable Talent and Natural game

Before Wu Tang was formed, Rza, Gza and ODB had a group called "All In Together Now".

Defiant One

Reaction score
More of these seem truer than the first page.
Em did rap similar to AZ
I heard the same thing bout Biggie, that he was supposed to leave but didnt
Ja had Cash Money Ballers or something like that
P only played in the minor leagues, he always wanted to play in the NBA though
Jimmy saying Dipset to gang members sounds like some dumb shit jones would do
Mase teaching Jimmy how to rap, that would explain why they both suck

Wordlife

ne one heard yung jocs new song, coffee shop...? its ight... but idk... it sounds kinda like chain hang low... way 2 much wit da lil kid singin sht. neways top 5 best rappers of all tyme in my mind are:

1. 2pac
2. Dr. Dre
3. Eminem
4. B.I.G.
5. Nas

and maybe
6.Ludacris

The Anigma

Reaction score
The top 5 rappers imo are:

Eminem
2pac
Notorious B.I.G
Nas
Jay-Z

And on another note, I heard that Yung Joc song...I don't like it but to be honest I don't like much of if any of the new music coming out. All these clowns care about is gettin' paid; not that there's a problem with that but that's all they talk about. There's more important things to rhyme about then jewelry, being in the club, gettin' high and fucking bitches. Straight up...real talk.

The Anigma

Reaction score
pretty nice list there famous...rarely see 3 6 in anyone's top 5...

Wordlife

ne1 ever heard of immortal technique??? they are really good... dance with the devil is a sick song, so is obnoxious... dats a good song too, they are sorta underground but they are da sht