NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

its funny how we r the only ppl talkin on a WRESTLING FORUM about yung joc, em, 50 and 2pac wtf lol, but dis is a good conversation.... omfg no offense if u like em, but i so damn hate paul wall, whatchu think

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol yeah they created this discussion because we were talking about hip-hop in another thread so they put the official hip-hop discussion thread in here...there's actually alot of people on here that listen to hip-hop...anyway, Paul Wall is a waste of space. He's to hip-hop what Khali is to wrestling...a complete waste of time and money. He doesn't have any talent and he is a terrible rapper. I don't like any of the "new" rappers at least not any of the mainstream rappers.

Wordlife

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

u kno whtchur talkin bout... i hate paul wall, i hate mike jones (damn dike), and lol i hate khali... tlk bout waste of space... his big ass wastes more space den ne1, except 4 maybe rosie o donnell, shes a fat ass whore who shud juss drop f'n dead

The Anigma

Reaction score
Sorry Famous but I'm not and never will be feeling Paul Wall...he's wack in my eyes...he doesn't bring anything new to hip-hop and he's a carbon copy of every other rapper on television who is a carbon copy of another rapper and so on and so fourth...that's the problem with hip-hop...nothing new it's the same shit...

Rell

Reaction score
I hate the whole south movement right now, don't get me wrong, there is a few guys like Ludacris and TI who are lyrically gifted but guys like D4L just don't belong in Hip Hop. Paul Wall is trash, he always raps about the same thing "Iced out grill" come on dude, show some versatility...the problem is he cant.

AND I hate Mike Jones repetitive ass

Wordlife

lil john, luda, T.I. are good.... paul wall... wigga fake ass grilled m'fer... i hate em... i like nelly but every good song nelly has... paul wall is in it so wtf

The Anigma

Reaction score
I agree with exactly what Rell said concerning the South movement...now I may be biased but we need to bring it back East...straight up. No disrespect to any other coasts (West, Midwest).

Rell

Reaction score
I used to think Nelly was cool when I was younger, but now I have realised he is just an average rapper who had a buzz when he first dropped, now he washed up like a surfer.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I feel the same way Rell when Nelly first came out I was like man that's hot! Now it's like...Nelly? psshhh...change the channel...he's an average mainstream rapper...I still can't believe people say he smoked KRS...Nelly had a few nice lines but that's about it when it came to that beef.

Wordlife

yea i agree... i used to think kanye west was good until his 2nd cd came out, den he juss sucked... bcuz his 1st cd kicked ass... while his 2nd wasnt 2 good

Rell

Reaction score
I feel the same way Rell when Nelly first came out I was like man that's hot! Now it's like...Nelly? psshhh...change the channel...he's an average mainstream rapper...I still can't believe people say he smoked KRS...Nelly had a few nice lines but that's about it when it came to that beef.

That beef wasnt even fair because you would hear Nelly's diss to KRS (on Roc the Mic) on radio's and everything, but KRS got no love...All I'm saying is KRS=Hip Hop Legend, Nelly=Pop Star