NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I personally think Kanye improves with each album in some way...whether it's creative, production or lyrics in Kanye's case he never fails with the production in my opinion. But I don't think many rappers are able to top their debut album because when they come out with their first album, they're hungry...they want it but by the time the sophmore album comes around they all filled up and don't care anymore. At least Kanye puts out good material each time. At least that's the way I look at it.

Edit- It wasn't fair for either one of them if you look at it like that. KRS would and did smoke Nelly because Nelly isn't a punchline/battle rapper he's a pop star as you mentioned and that handicaps KRS because no one really even heard his song. So they look at it like Nelly got KRS and that's BS.

I've heard Chamillionaire's disses but I believe they crushed their beef or was that Paul Wall and Chamillionaire?

Rell

Reaction score
yea i agree... i used to think kanye west was good until his 2nd cd came out, den he juss sucked... bcuz his 1st cd kicked ass... while his 2nd wasnt 2 good

I like Kanye to the, but he has way too many ghost writter's to be one of the greats...Rhymefest, Lupe Fiasco, Consequence, Mos Def...am I forgetting any

Wordlife

idk... i dont think so... Lupe is ight... but he got only 2 ok songs... and doze r'nt even too popular, plus, kanye's new cd is comin out soon, i'll prolly buy it, n prolly be amazed cuz his lyrics are good tho

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm sure there's more Rell but you have to respect him for his production at least. I mean most rappers nowadays have ghostwriters...Fat Joe only writes 25% of his lyrics...wtf. Like I was saying in the SB if a rapper doesn't write their own lyrics they really shouldn't rap because it's not their story it isn't coming from their hearts. It's the story coming from their ghostwriters' minds.

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol...I'm guessing Em is your fav. rapper...it's Defiant's fav. too..mine also...lol Well, I'm about to get offline...it's kind of late...ttyl good night.

Rell

Reaction score
Eminem is one of my favorite rappers, but its not hard to guess who my favorite rapper is lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
I love NY State of Mind, The World Is Yours, Got Ur Self A..., Hip-Hop Is Dead and One Mic but there are plenty of others...I don't feel that Ether is one of his best...I think he came off a bit weak with it to be honest. I think he might have rushed that track or something but it doesn't feel as if he put alot of effort into it. Just my opinion.

Montana

What do you guys think about these songs?

Hurrican Chris - Ay Bay Bay

Kinfolk da shine - Krispy

Alliance - tattoo

Shopboys album

chris brown wall 2 wall

sean Kingston - beatiful girls

TI- you know what it iz

If you havent heard it, you dont have to leave a comment, but i think these are some of hte best songs out now for radio. Just curious what you think.

Defiant One

Reaction score
ummmm most of the songs you listed I dont like, but i'm a big TI fan, and I like that song. It should said I absolutely hate the Hurricane Chris song Ay Bay Bay, ughhh. Not a big fan of Chris Brown, or any of his songs. Pretty much most of the songs that get played on the radio are garbage (which is why I dont listen to the radio anymore) but sometimes they play good stuff.

Montana

Yea, i agree. TI's album will blow this stuff away. I guess it over hyped what i thought of them. Im always looking for something new. Something dancey, cause i used to dj a bit, i like whip me down and can u werk with that. Those 2 are probably my fav 2 new songs at this second with ti's tracks.

I actually like the chris brown though, considering its r&B i think that song came out pretty good.

Defiant One

Reaction score
To be honest, i'm not even sure if i heard that Chris Brown song. I just know most of his other stuff I havent been into, so maybe I just dismissed it because it was by him, but if you say its good I'll have to at least check it out, give it a chance. Thats cool you used to be a DJ, always thought that'd be a cool job, get paid to play music and whatnot.