NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Nice Post Mat I already have Words are Weapons, Shit on you, (hit you) where it hurts the rest I didnt have so thanks Mat good post.

The Anigma

Reaction score
An aspiring Canadian rapper reportedly earned a visit from local authorities and a call from Detroit police for stealing the cell phone of Eminem's ex wife, and dialing the multi-platinum rapper.

According to Canada's Windsor Star, Kyle Spratt, 18, of Windsor, Ontario snatched Kim Mathers' phone at a Windsor bingo hall, where he worked, while she was outside smoking. Spratt would then call Eminem on her phone asking him to listen to his demo track.

"He was a real (expletive)," Spratt told The Star. "He pretended it wasn't him and he did a fake voice."

Spratt would then receive a call from Detroit police telling him to stop harassing Eminem.

Frustrated with the cold reception he received from his idol, Spratt, who recorded the conversations he had with both the Detroit police officer and Eminem, sampled them in a song titled "Slim Sellout" attacking the rapper.

"I was a huge Em fan growing up," Spratt explained." Now, it's like, (expletive) him."

Spratt posted the song on his MySpace page and received 1,400 hits in two days. The link to the song was removed from Spratt's website on Wednesday (May 30) and Windsor police paid the jilted rapper a visit.

According to Windsor police Inspector Greg Renaud, Detroit police contacted them saying that Spratt told Kim Mathers that if he wasn't going to get some promotion from Eminem, "he was going to post the photos of [their] children on the web."

Spratt told The Star that the police checked his computer but didn't find any photos. He also claims that Kim Mathers misread one of the text messages he had sent her.

"I was text messaging back and forth with Kim Mathers and she was being pretty rude to me, so I said something to the effect of, 'wait until I get a hold of paparazzi,'" Spratt explained. "But, like, I was just trying to get her going. It did get her going. She assumed that I took pictures off her phone, which I did not."

"They said that Kim thinks that I'm going to put out pictures of her kids that were on the phone, which is not true," he stressed. "Kim was just doing that to stir the pot."

Renaud said the Mathers family will not be pressing charges because Spratt has already paid for his crime by losing his job at the bingo hall.

Source: SOHH.com

LMAO this dude must've been desperate...did he really think stealing Em's ex-wife's cell phone would really work???

Defiant One

Reaction score
Thanks Mat I dont have too many DMX Mixtapes, so this will be great.

Also I didnt see what Anigma wrote a couple days back, Spratt was a desperate sumbitch. I cant really say I blame Eminem a crazy fan calls you wanting you to hear his demo, if Em did change his voice. Cuz at that point Eminem doesnt know how the fuck that guy got his number what that guy is capable of and whatnot.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Damn man keep bringing that fire. I havent heard much from Pharoahe latley but he is an under-rated Emcee, in every sense of the word. Great emcee

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^really I didnt know that I'll have to look him and see whats going on with him. Just so you know I know it probaly feels like I call everyone under-rated but their are alot emcees who are though.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Some hip-hop news...

Wu-Tang Clan's RZA is "under investigation" for an alleged link to the Gambino crime family.

As many of you know, last year Jim Jones dropped a DJ Drama Gangsta Grillz mixtape, and on that tape was a joint called "Your Majesty." Weeks ago, 50 Cent dropped "Amusement Park," which was backed behind the same track as Capo's cut. The producer of that track, Chris Styles, who is under the G-Unit roster, maintains his lie that he did not sell the track to Jimmy.

50 Cent recently sat down with MTV and backed Chris on this, further reiterating the saying that you should watch you should say before you say it:

"I don't know how they actually got the record. But it happens. ... People take the records without actually purchasing the music from the producer and it leaks out. But 'Your Majesty,' I didn't know it was on there until you said it just now. But, um, it didn't get very much airplay, so I guess my version is better."
Run back that last sentence. Last time I checked, BDS has barely been reflecting any spins for 50's three singles (which translates into... minimal to no airplay). Second, the only way a producer can get a track "taken" is if he leaves out his laptop, or one of his emails containing the file gets forwarded to the wrong person, or just ends up in the hands of the wrong person period. If this is the case, why was he walking around with tracks he made for 50 in the first place? He was shopping the beat, that's why.

Chris got paid for that track. Twice.

50 lost again.

I knew Atlantic was going to do this to Saigon:

"Pleassssse dont believe that the hold up of my album has ANYTHING to do with me or my work ethic or my rate of producing GREAT music. I just think the once great Atlantic Records has been belittled down to a home of ringtone making artists, like they sign the great jingle writers and real artists like myself dont get a chance to showcase my musical abilities. I feel like Tupac now...It's me against the world. Unfortunately, they only care about $$$$." -- via Myspace blog

This is why rappers with relevant and complex subject matter need not to trap themselves inside the major label pit. It's too bad it took him extensive documentation signing and the selling of his soul to a record label to figure this out. They make you sign on for how many albums? At least three to four? And he hasn't even released one? Good luck, Sai.

Source: SOHH.com

The Anigma

Reaction score
they mispronounced Wu Tang Clan the reporter dude said "Wee Tang Clan" lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
I've heard of him but haven't heard anything from him

Concerning the news above: I'm pissed at Atlantic for doing that to Saigon...it's BS...