NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I can see if they have a personal vendetta against each other like I can understand the whole thing with Ja if the beef really did go as far back as they claim but all the rap beef is stupid...unless it's just competition but 50 throws out too many low blows and the reason for that is he's not even a battle rapper or anything like that...that's why Jada smoked his ass...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Jada got at him no doubt. 50 and Ja a get that, they just dont like each other fine, but Joe, Jada, and Nas aint got nothing to do with 50. You know who is becoming like 50??? Game He throws out names all the time and from record to record his opinion changes of an artist. One track he loves Dre and says he is the heir to Aftermath the next track FUCK AFTERMATH. I just thought Id throw that out there.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Your right...Game uses the same thing as 50...he uses beef to get hype for his albums...it's stupid...

Defiant One

Reaction score
yupp Game was an attention whore right off the bat. Its weak, let the music do the talking for you album, like say Jay-z, Nas, Eminem, Bone Thugs, Kanye.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I find it real funny how all these "gangsta" rappers run their mouth but I bet when it comes down to it...they wouldn't do a thing to anyone...Game is the perfect example of a "gangsta" rapper...he's confused as hell...I hate Dre, I love Dre...Fuck 50, 50 I want a truce...I don't want no beef with anyone, anyone want beef they got it...then he puts a fuckin' butterfly on his face...wtf..bottomline...all these so-called gangsta rappers are so fake and confused it's actually funny. Em, Jay-Z, Nas and Kanye don't get into beef...only time Em gets into beef is if someone gets at him or his daughter...Jay basically ignores it now as does Nas and Kanye just does his own thing that's why I respect them but I don't respect Game or 50 fuck both of them...

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^EXACTLY you said it all, Game goes and gets a butterfly tatted on his face, used to be a stripper, was on that old reality TV show Chang of Heart, but is a gangsta???? lost respect for Game, and 50. fuck them.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Alright, enough about Game and 50...what you think about female rappers?

Defiant One

Reaction score
Female rappers, female rappers hmmmm I like EVE, Missy crazy, Lady Soveriegn idk what it is about her but I like her, Kim used to aight but now is just eh, and Trina is fine as hell and pretty good on the mic.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I agree with you but I think too many of the female rappers nowadays use the whole sex image to get their records sold not that there's anything wrong with that...I don't mind...but there's some female rappers that can't rap at all like Jacki-O she's terrible and so is Khia and they ugly as hell too...lol

Defiant One

Reaction score
oh yeah, they ugly as hell. Alot of female rappers few can be called rappers cuz they dont rap, they just do the other bullshit everyone else is doing.

The Anigma

Reaction score
LOL Game says he's planning on retiring from rap just a rumor but it's still funny as hell to me...

The Anigma

Reaction score
He claims he will and I think it's funny that he says this after 50 made that deal with his vitamin water for a couple billion...Game looking for attention again it's a shame...I feel sorry for dude...I bet their will be a diss track out by the end of this week getting at 50 too...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Game is an attention whore PERIOD!!! Great rapper- yes, great albums- yes, needs to have everyone talking about him- yes.