NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Yeah I like Buck he's the only one I do like but it's stupid to sign people and not release their albums...50 turning into Puffy...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Everyone says Buck is the hardest outta G-unit but lyrically Banks is better in my opinion. Hunger for More had alot of bangers On Fire, warrior, Warrior pt2, work magic, playboy, I get high, to me it was a great album, Rotten Apple on the other hand was just eh. Banks still a young dude with alot of skills, he might be better if he wasnt on 50 dick. Buck's Straight Outta Ca$hville was hot too, loved that album as well. Two young rappers who for whatever reason jocking 50. Its a shame

The Anigma

Reaction score
I would've got on with 50 then when it was time to drop a sophmore album I'd of jumped ship...or at least tried to...

Mr. Mat

yeah he is big time puffy should of released the lox after biggie's lp

2 of the best mobb deep song's

Mobb Deep - Shook Ones Pt. 2
[YT]MS2TY9X3okQ[/YT]

Mobb Deep -- Quiet Storm
[YT]4P1Sz-RozpQ[/YT]

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah Get Rich or Die Tryin was bangin but after that he got into alot of Bullshit.

Mat those might be the two best Mobb Deep songs to me at least, ohhhh and ummmm got it twisted I love that song

The Anigma

Reaction score
50 went pop and now he gonna flop...hey that rhymes lol anyway I find it funny that he made fun of Nas, Fat Joe, Jada and Ja for not selling records and remaining "relevant" when he's in the same boat now...lol...

Defiant One

Reaction score
True, he is terrified of flopping cuz thats his biggest criticism of his rivals. If his next dont sell people will get at him. Attack when you smell blood.

The Anigma

Reaction score
If 50 flops that would be the perfect time for everyone, Ja, Jada, Fat Joe, Nas, Game, etc. to get at him...I still find it funny as hell when G-Unit first started and he was talking bout "G-Unit will be as big as Interscope within 5 years" lol I don't think so! lmao

Defiant One

Reaction score
Oh yeah that was such crap, G-unit was doing aight at first but now with everybody flopping they finished. Ok they aint finished just yet but they for damn sure aint as big as Interscope. They slowly falling off.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Once 50 flops it's a wrap for G-Unit...I laughed my ass off when they dropped Olivia because she wouldn't perform sex acts with any of them lmfao at least that's what the rumors were...

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol Man thats crazy I heard those rumors, I already assumed when she first got signed she did some shit with 50 and probally the others as well. Personally I feel bad for any chick that tries to get signed by 50. I guess she should've seen it coming, (lol no pun intended)

The Anigma

Reaction score
^^^lmao Olivia don't look that bad though...she looks good sometimes...others not so much...but 50 is an asshole for abusing his authority like that just like the rumors of puffy and mase's supposed "close relationship" maybe that's why 50 was so eager to sign mase lol

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol^^^ It'd make sense as to why Banks and Yayo are practically gay for 50. I dont know why Mobb Deep got that G-Unit shit tatted on them, in a couple years they might not even roll with 50 anymore. Noway in hell im gettin another man label inked on my body.

The Anigma

Reaction score
same here...they should've never signed with them...I remember when they were looking for a label...Em offered them to sign with him but they didn't...