NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Now they've entered the land of obscurity. Sucks for them but they brought it on themselves. They sold their souls for money, they get no sympathy from me.

The Anigma

Reaction score
agree...and I'm pissed that M.O.P are shelved...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Again it sucks but they did it to themselves. For them it goes back to the Roc, they signed with Rocafella and never dropped anything. I dont think MOP really care either. Just being honest.

The Anigma

Reaction score
They probably don't but damn, they some crazy ass dudes lol they were crunk before crunk was crunk lol

Defiant One

Reaction score
"smurfs is widin" lol sorry Chappelle but yeah they some crazy dudes but they are laid back, I think too laid back. I settle for complancency, they dont have that fire they need to be great.

The Anigma

Reaction score
But "Ante Up" is a classic love that song...lol

You heard about that Pac CD coming out of his earlier songs right?

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah Ante Up is a classic joint but thats about it. They dont care if they ever drop anything new. But thats just my view of them.

I think we already talked about that new Pac album cuz we was saying as long as its not like his other stuff it will aight but if they butcher it, then it will be wack.

The Anigma

Reaction score
oh yeah that's right my bad...

so what album's you looking forward to this year?

Mike Jones, Paul Wall, Yung Joc...? lol j/k I hate them...

The Anigma

Reaction score
same here you can add Detox to that list if it comes out and I'm really curious about 50...I remember when he did an interview about the album he talking bout, "With this album, it felt like I was back to my pre-Get Rich days"

Amusement Park= trash- not pre-get rich...

Straight To The Bank= decent- not pre-get rich...

just my opinion...

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol yeah he is just saying that so people buy it. 50 wishes this album was like get rich. Every artist says there next album will be their best. 50 dont got that same aura about him anymore.

If Detox drops this year you can add that one to the list, but I dont know when the hell its dropping.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah he had an album before he signed to Shady/Aftermath. He was signed to Columbia, Power Of the Dollar. I aint a rookie now Anigma lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol just checkin...I never heard Power Of The Dollar...I remember back in the day before he was signed I had a cassette...yeah a casette lol...of his with a bunch of songs and lost it...so when he came out with Get Rich I bought that and I was looking through the racks and found that mix CD they released, "Guess Who's Back?" and bought it...he was spitting fire back in the day and on Get Rich but...he got rich and stopped trying now he's gonna flop and everyone will laugh at him...

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^^lmao your probally right man, 50 doesnt "spit hot fire" (sorry Chappelle agan) anymore, he just tries to get involved in some beef and hope it propels him, 8-Mile soundtrack he dissed Lil Kim, R-Kelly, Lauryn Hill. Get Rich he dissed Ja, Nas and Jay-z (sort of) The Massacre he dissed Nas, Ja, Jada, Fat Joe now his next album he will be dissing Cam, Game, Ja, and more than likely Jada, and Joe still.