NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah I like K-West the artist but as a person hes a whiny, cocky, egotistical, prick. I think Graduation will probaly be a classic.

Detox assuming it ever drops will be classic as well. And Raekwon is signed to Aftermath so he should be on it. No Eve though she left Aftermath.

Mat I wouldnt put it past Dre to have a NWA joint on it. Ive been especially wanting a Dre-Cube song oralbum for forever. I remember those rumors awhile back, Dre and Cube were supposed to be doing an album together.

The Anigma

Reaction score
again? damn i didn't know she left...oh well, probably go to ruff ryders again or something if she decides to drop another album...damn too bad cube and dre still have problems another natural born killers would be sick...

listening to a mix cd and The Pharcyde's "Runnin'" just came on curious to know what do you guys think of them...?

Mr. Mat

The Pharcyde's-Runnin Was A Good Ass Song I Love The Video Aswell & Another Natural Born Killaz Would Be Killer
I Think The Reason Dre & Cube Are Beefing Was Cause Cube Wanted To Drop A Album On The Math But Dre Was Too Busy Producing For Em & Forgot About Cube Aswell As Rakim

The Anigma

Reaction score
it is a good song...I think that was their only "hit" song though...

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think Rakim is one of the most influential rappers in history and many mainstream artists as well as underground rappers say that Rakim had an innovative style which i totally agree. His lyricism is one of the best ever considering he was one of the first at least I believe he was to use multi-syllable, unconventional and internal rhymes, cliff hangers and catch phrases. I think no I know he is one of the greatest rappers of all time.

what do you think of him...?

Mr. Mat

he is what he says he is a god mc plane & simple i've been a fan of his for ages back in the eric b & rakm days & i cant wait till his new cd drops

The Anigma

Reaction score
he's droppin' a new one!? damn, def gonna cop it...

what you think about KRS-ONE?

by the way off topic but here's the new 50 tracklisting for his new album:

Track listing found on iTunes Store album preorder:

"187"
"Come & Go"
"Follow My Lead" (featuring Robin Thicke)
"Movin' on Up"
"Peep Show" (featuring Eminem)
"Still Will Kill"
"All of Me" (featuring Mary J. Blige)
"Destiny"
"Fully Loaded Clip
"My Gun Go Off"
"She Wants It"
"Straight to the Bank"
"Amusement Park"
"Fire" (featuring Young Buck and Nicole Scherzinger)
"Hand up High"
"Officer Down" (featuring Papoose)
"Smile"
"The Mechanic" (featuring Tony Yayo

I see Buck is featured so I guess he isn't leaving G-Unit anytime soon...unfortunately...looking at the album you can tell that it's an exact copy of the massacre which means it's pure shit as usual....don't know if this is a "confirmed" tracklisting...

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah 50 losing it, ill still get his album and all but he dont have that same aura as the guy who destroyed Ja, now he just seems like a guy who need his whole crew to beef with who he beefs with and somone who starts beef just for hype.

The Anigma

Reaction score
that's what I'm saying I'll probably buy it bootleg lol just to see how it is I was dissappointed with the massacre after GRODT I had high expectations and sadly 50 couldn't meet them with the massacre...