NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
I heard some of his old songs shit is tight here's some Pac news...

Evergreen Copyrights, an independent music publisher, announced its new partnership with Afeni Shakur today (May 16) to develop and market future material from her late son Tupac's catalogue

As part of the agreement, Evergreen will help in the development of a forthcoming remix album made up of recordings from two of Tupac's biggest selling CDs, All Eyez On Me and Makaveli.

The company will also develop a script written by Tupac while serving time in prison called Live 2 Tell, a feature film biopic, a Tupac-based Broadway musical with the Mosaic Media Group and a video game which will coincide with a Best of 2Pac CD.

Evergreen will also back several forthcoming posthumous albums containing unreleased music and the book "Tupac Remembered," which will be published in 2008 by Becker & Mayer. The book will be an intimate portrayal of the rapper, featuring interviews of political leaders, actors, rappers and others who had a personal connection to him.

"I believe that after 10 years I have done as much as I can on my own to further the creative aspect of Tupac's music," said Afeni via statement. "I'm looking forward to working with Evergreen's publishing and creative marketing teams to reach a more global market and to expand the opportunities for my son's music."

"Tupac was one of the most prolific songwriters that ever lived," added David Schulhof, co-CEO of Evergreen. "He had a tremendous impact both as a songwriter and social activist, and left behind a body of work that will forever attract generations of fans. We are honored to be working with Afeni Shakur and helping to realize the full potential of this catalog."

-------still making money off dude man let'em rest in peace already...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Couldnt agree more let him be.

My fault I said something bout Buck earlier he was talking bout how he wants Game and 50 to squash there beef. He said it wasnt fair to Dre and eminem cuz they had to choose sides. Buck and Game already resolved their issues. I still dont expect to hear any Game-Gunit collabos but its a start possibly. or this could mean the end for Buck with Gunit.

The Anigma

Reaction score
we could only hope it's the end for buck in g-unit...he should sign with Game...shit Game said Buck was the only member in G-unit that he got along with so it makes sense that they squash that shit...50's new shit is garbage I was watching an interview with him on tv the other day and he said he's dropping this album (Supposedly titled Curtis S.S.K) and then another full length album followed by a greatest hits and he'll be done with rapping thank god...can't wait till he retires...

Mr. Mat

The Anigma
I heard some of his old songs shit is tight here's some Pac news...

Evergreen Copyrights, an independent music publisher, announced its new partnership with Afeni Shakur today (May 16) to develop and market future material from her late son Tupac's catalogue

As part of the agreement, Evergreen will help in the development of a forthcoming remix album made up of recordings from two of Tupac's biggest selling CDs, All Eyez On Me and Makaveli.

The company will also develop a script written by Tupac while serving time in prison called Live 2 Tell, a feature film biopic, a Tupac-based Broadway musical with the Mosaic Media Group and a video game which will coincide with a Best of 2Pac CD.

Evergreen will also back several forthcoming posthumous albums containing unreleased music and the book "Tupac Remembered," which will be published in 2008 by Becker & Mayer. The book will be an intimate portrayal of the rapper, featuring interviews of political leaders, actors, rappers and others who had a personal connection to him.

"I believe that after 10 years I have done as much as I can on my own to further the creative aspect of Tupac's music," said Afeni via statement. "I'm looking forward to working with Evergreen's publishing and creative marketing teams to reach a more global market and to expand the opportunities for my son's music."

"Tupac was one of the most prolific songwriters that ever lived," added David Schulhof, co-CEO of Evergreen. "He had a tremendous impact both as a songwriter and social activist, and left behind a body of work that will forever attract generations of fans. We are honored to be working with Afeni Shakur and helping to realize the full potential of this catalog."

-------still making money off dude man let'em rest in peace already...

Defiant One
Couldnt agree more let him be.

My fault I said something bout Buck earlier he was talking bout how he wants Game and 50 to squash there beef. He said it wasnt fair to Dre and eminem cuz they had to choose sides. Buck and Game already resolved their issues. I still dont expect to hear any Game-Gunit collabos but its a start possibly. or this could mean the end for Buck with Gunit.

god how long they gonna drag pac's credability through the dirt the guy's been dead 10 years let his legacy rest & as for buck i hope he leaves g unit
him & spider loc aswell the only 2 with talent i hope when detox comes out the game is on it

The Anigma

Reaction score
hopefully game will be on it but I think it's highly unlikely since 50 catches feelings...(telling dre and em to choose either him or game...a bitch move)

Defiant One

Reaction score
I cant believe his mom when sign off for some stuff like that. Just seems tasteless to me.

Detox with Game would be sweet but as it currently stands i probaly wont happen.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if they released 2pac's original material and by original I mean the way he recorded it and not with some bullshit producer and a wack ass guest appearance but then again from what I understand pac recorded acapellas and said to add the beat later...I'm about to give up on Detox been hearing about it for what 4 years and it hasn't been dropped yet....damn dre drop that shit already! lol

Mr. Mat

i have been waiting so long for detox if it doesnt come out this year i'm not worried about it then & anigma they already released 2pac originals on 2 cd's
the way he wanted them vol 1 & 2

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah people have to quit tinkering with Pac's stuff. I didnt mind a greatest hits but he has more shit since he passed away than most rappers have in a career, its fucking ridiculous.

I think Dre is sometimes a bit of a perfectionist too much. I mean like Anigma said it has been like four years and still nothin. And with all this build up i hope if/and/or when he drops its worth it.

Mr. Mat

yeah true dr dre like everything to be perfect the beats,rhymes & even the guest stars

Defiant One

Reaction score
same number of posts as vcash Mat lol off subject but true

I heard Kanye West will drop Graduation in September. Personally I cant wait. again off subject but true

The Anigma

Reaction score
You can be sure that Em, Busta, Eve, 50, G-Unit, Snoop, Nate Dogg maybe Raekwon since Dre's supposed to be producing his next album...shit should be tight as hell as Defiant said if/and/or it drops...

Kanye's albums are good but he cries like a bitch for the smallest things...(awards)

some other news if you haven't heard Mike Jones' album has been pushed back to July..

Mr. Mat

god i hope the dogg pound is on detox but i wouldnt think so cause dre & daz dont get along & i hope kanye west's next album is better than his last one

The Anigma

Reaction score
maybe and NWA reunion Cube, Dre, and Ren...i don't think any of them have beef do they?