NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^yeah that and when Em was working on 8-mile Royce wanted to come to Shady Records, and Em said he would work out the deal when he was done with the movie, cuz he said he didnt have time, but right around then he signed 50, so Royce took it personally. The two of em aint been close since then Royce started dissing them and Em never responded but the rest of D12 did.

Mr. Mat

oh never heard that one

also here's some news
Def Jam Expected To Make Major Layoffs, Fires Entire Roc La Familia Staff
After laying off several employees already this week, it is rumored that Island Def Jam will let go of around 40 people by Friday (May 11).

According to Billboard several layoffs happened early in the week on Monday (May 7) and Tuesday (May 8). Among those let go include IDJ's Senior National Director of Mixshow Promotions Crystal Isaacs, A&R manager Ray Romulus; an artist development staffer; a member of the creative department and the entire staff of Roc La Familia, which handled the label's international promotions.

In related news Island recently hired Jermaine Dupri in February, appointing him president of urban music. So far he has signed R&B group Jagged Edge and Compton rapper Hot Dollar to the label.

Mr. Mat

defiant check this out

SOHH Exclusive: Jim Jones Not Alone In Cam'ron Beef, Survey Says Fans Disagree With Stop Snitching Movement
A new poll conducted by SOHH reveals that over 86% of those surveyed say that unlike Dipset honcho Cam'ron they would tell the police if they lived next door to a killer.

The survey, which was conducted shortly after the rapper's controversial comments on CBS' "60 Minutes" last month, included feedback from hip-hop consumers between the ages of 12 and 36.

[SOHH also hit the streets of Harlem to get their take. See video here]

As SOHH previously reported, during an interview for a "60 Minutes" segment focusing on how the "stop snitching" movement in hip-hop has hurt murder investigations across the country, Cam said there is no situation that would warrant a person aiding police, even if he knowingly lived next door to a serial killer.

According to the survey, 77% of those polled say rappers like Cam'ron do not represent their views on snitching, while nearly 80% feel that reporting a crime doesn't make you a snitch.

Of respondents, 60% say that poor police-community relations are behind the police's inability to solve crimes in urban/black neighborhoods.

Days after his interview aired, Cam'ron issued an apology for his comments claiming "he was expressing his own personal frustration at his own personal circumstances and didn't intend to be malicious or harmful."

In related news, radio personality Miss Info recently revealed a beef between Jim Jones and Dipset boss Cam'ron.

"Me and Cam'ron haven't spoken to each other in a year...I kept quiet out of loyalty, I felt like if we can't be friends then at least we can do business together," Jones explained to Miss Info. "But now I can't be next to you...I'm through with being in hot water because of you...We still the Diplomats. We worked too hard to achieve our own success and now we're gonna do something new."

Jones, who was supposed to appear on Funkmaster Flex's radio show earlier in the week to discuss his comments, never showed up. Other members of The Diplomats, while promoting DukeDaGod's More Than Music, Vol. 2 CD, addressed the rift simply stating, "don't belive the hype."

[Peep The Entire Results Of The Survey Here]

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah thats so fucked up to me "wouldnt call the cops if you lived next door to a murderer" to me that aint snitching its just being smart.
As for him Jimmy and Cam dont like either of them, but Jimmy 1000 times better than Cam and if I were Jimmy id say to hell with Cam and do my on thing. Cam cant rap, he just a pink shirt wearing pussy, who thinks he tough but aint, and thinks he can rap but suck.

Mr. Mat

fuck cam'ron he's one person that i'd like to see die no wait bill o riely i like to see die

Defiant One

Reaction score
Camron is a pussy, he thinks he better than Jay. Now even if I didnt like Jay-z Id know he not even in the same league as Jay, Cam aint in any league, he just suck

Mr. Mat

that's what i said before if u dont like jay u gotta respect him dude was sick back in the day he did alot in hip hop

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah jay my second favorite. I think his best all around album was The Blueprint, second The Black Album, third would be Reasonable Doubt, the fourth the Blueprint 2

Mr. Mat

his first album was good but the blueprint was a killer all the track where bangers the takeover was the best also song cry was killer

The Anigma

Reaction score
renegade was hot too but Jay has an big catalog of albums and half of them are weak in my opinion...