NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Kingdom Come sounded a bit pushed to me like he didn't put much effort into it at all then again he freestyles his rhymes so...

Mr. Mat

yeah he freestyles but imo he didnt put all his heart into it like he did with the blueprint & reasonable doubt

Defiant One

Reaction score
I know it only had 6 songs but I love Collision Course. Its not on the level with The Blueprint, and The Black Album but I still like it. But yeah I wonder how many more albums Jay will do anyway.

Mr. Mat

last time he said he was retirering he was not coming back as jay z but as s.carter

btw:defiant do u have the s.carter remix album if u do i'll rep

Defiant One

Reaction score
This is off subject and all but whatever did you know we have to face each other in the IWF KOTR? Dude im gonna get destroyed lol No Bull, Good Luck in the next round

Alright back to hip hop Did you know that Luda will be on this weeks 400th episode? David Banner has a cartoon on cartoon network, do you see more artists getting into animated shows, kinda a radom question but im curious none the less. lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
I can see Luda doing a cartoon he seems to have the personality to do one because he doesn't try to be all gangster and a superthug...

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah I agree Luda seems like the perfect canidate for a cartoon, Eminem, Andre 3000, as well. Well wait 50 was on the Simpsons as well so I guess any rapper can do it.

Hey did you hear what Young Buck said about 50 and Game?

The Anigma

Reaction score
no i haven't heard what did he say? please tell me he left g-unit

by the way eminem had a cartoon already called the slim shady show I believe it was broadcasted over the internet though...

The Anigma

Reaction score
Buck is the only g-unit member I can put up with and he's the only convincing "gangsta" in the group...