NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
agreed^^^ "ooops I didnt mean to say im number one I lied, I mean I one, two, three, four, and five" IDK love that line

The Anigma

Reaction score
you know hip hop is fucked up when people actually think that Nelly killed KRS in their beef that they had...

The Anigma

Reaction score
exactly...that's really not even a battle it's not even matched now if it was Nelly against...Bow Wow then maybe it would be a nice battle lol j/k but the Nelly/KRS beef was so unevenly matched it's not even funny...

What are your thoughts on Nelly anyway?

Defiant One

Reaction score
First that was funny by the way, lol.

Well i'm from STL so do I like him yeah, do I think he is one of the greatest rappers, HA, how bout no. I mean everyone was jumping on his dick especially when he first blew up and I was like put him against Eminem (cuz Em is my fav rapper, and would eat Nelly for Breakfast) and Em will destroy Nelly. People just labeled me a hater on the subject of Nelly (its not hating when its the truth). Nelly makes good songs but thats about it. OK first rapper from STL to get big thats great but he isnt anywhere near the BEST yet, and I don't know if he will ever be. I gotta admit I do like some of his music though.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I could put up with his music it isn't that bad I just think it's funny how people like you said think he's the greatest and if anyone thinks differently they're a hater...you know Nelly and Em had beef right?

Mr. Mat

Nelly killed KRS :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: he wishes krs would kill him

Defiant One

Reaction score
oh yeah I know that which is why on the song No Apologies em said the line "its gonna explode any minute some Lunatic lit it and its Nelly, do not tell me to stop yelling..." but the beef they had was along time ago, Em said all Nelly does is make club songs and shit to dance to, and Nelly said he eat M&Ms.

The Anigma

Reaction score
yeah mat, it was a short-lived beef though...

What are your thoughts on D12's debut Devil's Night?

The Anigma

Reaction score
I think it was a breath of fresh air and I can still listen to it to this day so it's def a classic in my eyes and I love "That's How" and "Fight Music" my two fav songs off that album...

Alright, Nas- Illmatic vs. Stillmatic which is better overall?

Mr. Mat

i like that's how,fight music,pistol pistol & it aint nuthin but music

Defiant One

Reaction score
Revalation, Fight Music, American Psycho, Purple Pills my favs. Classic in every sense of the word. Love that album I still Listen to it