NFL: Chiefs VS Lions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
ok what do you guyz think of Outkast's Speakerboxxx/ The Love Below album personally I think its one of the greatest albums ever love that cd.

Mr. Mat

sick album gotta give them that every track was good like i said they do there own style

Defiant One

Reaction score
lol Mat I cant think of just one best i can do i just narrow it down
5 of my favorite Hip-Hop songs
Eminem- Till I collapse
Jay-z- Song Cry
Outkast- Prototype (dont know if this song is classified as HIP HOP but love the song regardless)
Dr. Dre, Ice Cube- Natuarl Born Killaz
2pac- Hit em up
probaly not the five best but I absolutely love those songs though

Mr. Mat

Eminem- Till I collapse
Jay-z- Song Cry
Outkast- Prototype (dont know if this song is classified as HIP HOP but love the song regardless)
Dr. Dre, Ice Cube- Natuarl Born Killaz
2pac- Hit em up

good songs def

Mr. Mat

New albums from Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Bobby Valentino and the Dipset have all made strong debuts on the charts this week.
According to Nielsen's SoundScan, Bone Thugs' seventh album, Strength & Loyalty, executive produced by Swizz Beatz and featuring appearances from Twista, Akon and Mariah Carey came in at No. 2, reeling in 119,000 copies.

Bobby V's sophomore album, Special Occasion, which includes guest spots from Timbaland, Fabolous and Ludacris, enters the charts at No. 3. The disc scanned 92,000 units in its debut week. [Watch SOHH's Bobby V TV here]

Debuting at No. 26 is Dipset A&R DukeDaGod's More Than Music Volume 2. The compilation, which features all of The Diplomats affiliates, including Cam'ron, Jim Jones and Juelz Santana, pushes 23,000 copies in its opening week.

For a complete look at other Rap/R&B albums making moves on the Billboard 200, check out SOHH's Hip-Hop and R&B Charts column tomorrow (May 17).

Defiant One

Reaction score
^^that Bone Album is hard as hell, I burned it for my brother, I gotta get it back so I can get myself a copy of it.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
All ima say is this,Kanye West and Nas are the greatest rappers out,Eminems up there too.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Nas up there Eminem is the top, and if Kanye third is another clasic then he can be brought into the conversation but im not ready to say Kanye one of the best just yet.

****Breaking News****

50 cent is a liar.... ok maybe its not breaking news but is damn interesting. So before i was gonna turn in I was making my final rounds of sites i like, when I came across this juicy tidbit. Everyone is familiar with the fact 50 claims to have been shot 9 times. Well it appears that may not be entirely accurate according to mediatakeout.com

May 16, 2007. When rapper 50 Cent first hit the national scene, he shocked fans with claims that he survived being shot 9 times. But in now looks like 50 Cent may have stretched the truth when he described the fateful event.

In a MediaTakeOut.com exclusive, we got our hands on the official police report issued on the shooting. And according to the report, the Queens rapper was shot only 3 times.

Unfortunately, that's not what 50's been telling everyone. In an interview with hip hop journalist Davey D, done in 2003, 50 was quoted as saying the following:

Davey D: DID YOU REALLY GET SHOT 8 TIMES?
50 Cent: 9 times on May 24, 2000 I got shot… I was in the hospital for like 13 days...and it sounds crazy... it hurted more to not know what I was gonna do with myself AFTER being shot.. like when I called Columbia Records and they didn’t know what to do

And the gunshot distortion is repeated on 50 Cent's official web page. Here's how Interscope Records describes the shooting incident in 50's bio: "In April of '00, 50 was shot 9 times, including a .9mm bullet to the face, in front of his grandmothers house in Queens. "

The report says 3 bullets hit the victom. All i can say is DAMN!!! I literally am speechless.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I heard that awhile back as well...

Alright, here's a tough question...who do you guys think is the best mainstream lyricist...?

Mr. Mat

damn there's too many people like eminem,nelly & ludacris

your opinion on bone thugs & harmony