New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Definitely sus of the Wang talk. It wouldn't be the first time mafia tried to push someone who wasn't around to defend themselves as a lynch.

I feel like every Day 1 lynch that I've been apart of that was based on inactivity alone always ended up with a dead townie.

Would definitely be nice if Wang actually showed up and played though, because we can't get reads otherwise.
He just posted 8 minutes ago so hopefully we do get more from him.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
if its been proven on countless day - im not scum. it would be more helpful to just call it active Juice or scum hunting Juice. Referring my approach as scummy, its just people giving mafia an advantage. People should be more interested in scum hunting and looking at all possible avenues, rather than shutting me down when I started looking at certain people.
No, it's actually completely OK to consider the possibility that you may be scum in this game. I didn't vote for you, but you seem to have this approach that we shouldn't even discuss you. You already made it clear that you don't want to talk about your observations.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
Sorry guys been two shitty days and late nights at work. I am.reading back through after my convo about the movies with John.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Hey Wang, how's it hanging?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Im fine for being discussion topic. But as it stands i seem to be the main topic - for effectively being the most active player. I just find that a bit funny lol.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Im fine for being discussion topic. But as it stands i seem to be the main topic - for effectively being the most active player. I just find that a bit funny lol.
well if you post alot, people are going to talk about more of your posts, friend

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Hey Wang, how's it hanging?
Not good but here for the moment only just got to where you and Sky were discussing her talk about the town color in her PM.

Also the little discussion around flavor hunting/spec that Grim/Gip/Juice had. Still reading.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
No, it's actually completely OK to consider the possibility that you may be scum in this game. I didn't vote for you, but you seem to have this approach that we shouldn't even discuss you. You already made it clear that you don't want to talk about your observations.
See I hate Juices response. Cause that comes off scummy taking advantage of what I'm saying and using my statement as and advantage. And if Juice is scum it could also taint me. I don't like taint.

Did Sky specifically mention the color in the PM cause that does come off as a look here type thing seems like a bad play regardless.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
the best thing about my meta on this site, is that i never get killed night 1 as town. mafia always know im a waste of a night kill lol. just realized that

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
the best thing about my meta on this site, is that i never get killed night 1 as town. mafia always know im a waste of a night kill lol. just realized that
Also a nice explanation to explain why you haven't been night killed when you're mafia at the end of a game.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yea. Hate this. Seems like hedging.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Sort of get where Sully is coming from here but could just be innocuous.
She also mentioned that she did it in a game that Grim hosted and broke the game as they were both auto cleared town from that moment after that.

I also get what Sully is saying as well.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Approx 26 hours to go

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
See I hate Juices response. Cause that comes off scummy taking advantage of what I'm saying and using my statement as and advantage. And if Juice is scum it could also taint me. I don't like taint.
Yea, this is why you don't just say that you're against voting for someone based solely on the fact that they weren't scum before when they played scummy. You gave Juice something to latch onto, and if she is scum, this post kinda reads like distancing now...

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Yea, this is why you don't just say that you're against voting for someone based solely on the fact that they weren't scum before when they played scummy. You gave Juice something to latch onto, and if she is scum, this post kinda reads like distancing now...
I know. But I'd rather have active advancing discussions than the loop. We've also had a couple of blow ups about it in the past so if I can stave off that happening again I'd rather not. I enjoy mafia and would like it to continue on WS

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
don't need to worry about me blowing up at all. i let other people do that instead these day. God is my shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.