New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
It's Juice and it'd D1 can we just not? I mean look at the history Juice on d1 is a bad lynch because this is how juice is every d1 regardless of alignment.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Fair point. Cheers to clear it though (y)

It's a catch up muffled in fluff, what else is there to go on?

Yeah, that's fair. Have liked your posts beyond their abrasiveness over the past couple pages.

If omb was asking me to expand on my thoughts on man, I think his posts are constrained and overly measured. Very careful and he's careless by nature. And there's not many of them. More in line with scum man imo. I know he's busy with BiB but that's a good smokescreen also if he wanted one so I'm not putting too much stock into that.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Am I arguing with Sky on it?
Um weren't you all like 'yeah we shouldn't rush based on sus stuff but surely you'd agree there are certain circumstances where you would lynch her' or whatever? Think that happened. Just seemed a little hypothetical and obvious to be useful.

Reactions: Ultra

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It's Juice and it'd D1 can we just not? I mean look at the history Juice on d1 is a bad lynch because this is how juice is every d1 regardless of alignment.
I mean, it has to be considered. Juice does play this way a lot on D1 from my experience. Does some cryptic posting (i have a name I'm thinking....), and then kind of dances around stuff. While I've seen town Juice do those things, I also can't ignore that they're a bit scummish in nature. I'm not ready to drop a vote right this second, but it's not because I think voting Juice on D1 is "a bad lynch" for certain.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I agree, but with how Jango laid it out, with the whole "need a flip to light the catalyst," seems like she's ok to lynch Wang straight up
this post reaches out to me. gives me Disruptor vibes. Scum Blaine?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Um weren't you all like 'yeah we shouldn't rush based on sus stuff but surely you'd agree there are certain circumstances where you would lynch her' or whatever? Think that happened. Just seemed a little hypothetical and obvious to be useful.
Sky's stance was that she was not prepared to lynch Juice, and seemingly even scummy play on Juice's part wouldn't have shaken that stance. At that point in time, Juice had not made any of the questionable posts that she has since made, and thus, there was no reason for Juice to be suggested as a target.

My point of those posts was to evidence that Juice could actually be taking advantage of Sky if that was Sky's position. Which is what I even said in the thread when Juice suggested that I was saying that Sky was trying to pocket her, when I was actually suggesting it could be the opposite. Neither Juice or Sky responded to that.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I mean, it has to be considered. Juice does play this way a lot on D1 from my experience. Does some cryptic posting (i have a name I'm thinking....), and then kind of dances around stuff. While I've seen town Juice do those things, I also can't ignore that they're a bit scummish in nature. I'm not ready to drop a vote right this second, but it's not because I think voting Juice on D1 is "a bad lynch" for certain.
Oh it comes off scummy but Juice just comes off scummy D1 regardless and I think it just doesn't help to Lynch Juice D1 knowing that unless there is a gotchya moment. We'll just get stuck in an endless loop and I'd rather not.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Sorry guys been two shitty days and late nights at work. I am.reading back through after my convo about the movies with John.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Oh it comes off scummy but Juice just comes off scummy D1 regardless and I think it just doesn't help to Lynch Juice D1 knowing that unless there is a gotchya moment. We'll just get stuck in an endless loop and I'd rather not.
Don't totally hate this, as I agree that Juice plays scummy early in a lot of games. I'm just really afraid of writing it off as "typical juice play" when eventually, it's gonna be scummy juice play.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
if its been proven on countless day - im not scum. it would be more helpful to just call it active Juice or scum hunting Juice. Referring my approach as scummy, its just people giving mafia an advantage. People should be more interested in scum hunting and looking at all possible avenues, rather than shutting me down when I started looking at certain people.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
on countless first days*

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Don't totally hate this, as I agree that Juice plays scummy early in a lot of games. I'm just really afraid of writing it off as "typical juice play" when eventually, it's gonna be scummy juice play.
I mean it is kinda perfect to do... to an extent because if you are ever scum you can state that's how you always play. I just get sick of always getting hung up on Juice day 1. Especially when it does back fire, I'm not sure I remember playing with scum juice.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Definitely sus of the Wang talk. It wouldn't be the first time mafia tried to push someone who wasn't around to defend themselves as a lynch.

I feel like every Day 1 lynch that I've been apart of that was based on inactivity alone always ended up with a dead townie.

Would definitely be nice if Wang actually showed up and played though, because we can't get reads otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.