New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I see not much has changed since I logged off last night. Not crazy about it, but having a 54 hour D1 was probably always gonna lend itself to this slow style.

Definitely watching this whole Sully/Sky interaction some more.

Still noting that Blaine, Lethal and OMB have largely been non factors. I presume Lethal is working on the read back now.

Wang is still largely silent after people talked about silent Wang being dangerous.

Really not crazy about McHenry trying to play coy with his early reads.
I just woke up and am reading through. My quiet work week/end has turned into chaos and have been workingn15 hour days that extend until the evening because of where I work. I am sore/tired and have a ton of paperwork to fill out still from the past two days.

Sorry I haven't been here. So as of this post. I don't have any bad feelings on anyone currently but I am always wary of SS in early games just from past experiences.

I don't necessarily see Sky or Juice as scum based upon what they have posted. The only thing Sky has said that piqued my interest was the PM thing but she could have tossed it out just to say and I think she has learned from that style of play from earlier.

Juice to me seems like Juice from the other games I have played while town. She doesn't seem too far out of her actual play a little less erratic but still in the realm of her style.

Grim pointing out the flavor spec seems what Grim would do in any game. So I am good with him so far. Also he is asking questions and seems to be getting away from detrimental discussions.

Gip- is Gip he is carefree and doesn't seem to be worried in his talking and what he is saying. Just like it's just coming out of his mouth instead of calculated posts.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I be less weary of Wang atm then I am of people trying to push his lynch. I know for like me personally I'm not gonna be as active this game because I will literally be working the next like 4 days onto of the 5 days in a row I have worked rn.

I be more leaning towards
Man/SS/Grim/Sully one of those four as being mafia.

As of the moment I don't think Grim is mafia more him just playing a town game but having it to where he can go :rippedcal and see I lead town to victory vibe. A smog Grim usually a town Grim.

Sully is pretty Crafty when it comes to being mafia and usually will casual try and get lil seeds to plant for later in game so if he is scum I def go back and read his d1 post if flips scum.

SS is sort of same way and will be thinking two steps ahead will engage leading to post where a majority of town will feel the right way to go unless it something that feels lil more obvious

I be hard press to vote juice/sky/or gip either as that seems east mislynch

Man on the other hand I can usually nail if he's mafia and I got a red flag here and there om his post

Not enough to vote yet
Did you say you have a red flag on Man?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Wang probably posted more in the scum chat at this point kekw
I'm not a frozen wolf. Actually just been super busy and thought I would have time to jump in here but I haven't.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
UNVOTE

going to keep the reason close to my chest though

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
See I hate Juices response. Cause that comes off scummy taking advantage of what I'm saying and using my statement as and advantage. And if Juice is scum it could also taint me. I don't like taint.

Did Sky specifically mention the color in the PM cause that does come off as a look here type thing seems like a bad play regardless.
From what I read she didn't mention the color but said it was hard to read on the dark skin

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
From what I read she didn't mention the color but said it was hard to read on the dark skin

I meant specifically that it was pm or if she generalized that she hated town color I went back and found the post.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
if people aren't happy with me scum reading Wang - then i am happy to be wagoned lol. im just going to continue to keep it toxic free
Nobody's unhappy that you're scum reading Wang, the question is why you're Scum READING him instead of Scum leaning on him?

You've done nothing in that respect to satisfy any reasonable person. If it's because he's quiet, then wouldn't the prudent play be to put some pressure on him and see how he reacts? Why are you jumping immediately to reading him scum?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
UNVOTE

So...you initially didn't want to tell us you were sussing Wang, and now you don't want to tell us why you're not? This isn't helping.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I meant specifically that it was pm or if she generalized that she hated town color I went back and found the post.
Oh yes she did state it was her PM

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
UNVOTE

:reigns3 Come on, Juice. Either stick to your guns or just admit you didn't have a case in the first place.

This is the same stuff every game.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
BTW feeling good on Lethal, SS, Sully, and Gip for the moment.

I like Tommy so far too, asking all the right questions and making some good notes.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
ive already gave the reasons why - i just noticed something, hence why ive unvoted. sharing that information, seems less beneficial as things stand

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
No one asked me why I think Juice feels different from the usual D1 but here's my idea anyway:

Usually on D1 we get weirdly aggressive Juice I feel. But on this D1 we have weirdly self-defensive Juice, cagey about things that shouldn't really be caged (like reasons for voting/not voting something in a phase where info is impossible).

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
No one asked me why I think Juice feels different from the usual D1 but here's my idea anyway:

Usually on D1 we get weirdly aggressive Juice I feel. But on this D1 we have weirdly self-defensive Juice, cagey about things that shouldn't really be caged (like reasons for voting/not voting something in a phase where info is impossible).
Don't forget the weird post about never getting killed on N1.

Status
Not open for further replies.