New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
ive already gave the reasons why - i just noticed something, hence why ive unvoted. sharing that information, seems less beneficial as things stand
Who do you consider to be the better player of the two of you?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i don't think there is value in stating who is better or worse as a player, if it involves putting someone down.

Reactions: Wangman Page

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
i don't think there is value in stating who is better or worse as a player, if it involves putting someone down.
I'll rephrase. Who has more experience?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i honestly don't know Wang's experience.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
only what ive seen on this forum

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Vote Blaine

for using "affect" where "effect" is correct

VOTE: GRIM

if you scream from the top of a clocktower, yous got to be mafia....

The day is still young and I'm sure everyone is just about to get active, but yeah.

Tell ya what though.

Vote: Man

Let's go ahead and do this

Unvote

removing my old fluff phase vote

VOTE: WANG

my position isn't going to change, and i'd rather be wrong on Day 1. Then coming back in EoG, having ignoring my previous gut feeling

Actually nah, let's have some fun

Vote: Juice

UNVOTE

going to keep the reason close to my chest though

31c4702803259612dd0cb78d08e689587251ecb7.pnj

Welcome to New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia!
The four Woodsboro survivors have moved to New York City for a fresh start. Just as they begin to feel safe again, they receive that infamous call.
Ghostface reemerges more brutal and relentless than ever, stopping at nothing to hunt them down.

giphy.webp

First Day 1 Vote Count

Jango Fett (1) - Lethal Jade
Mandalorian (1) - Bobby Barrows

With 13 players remaining in the game, it takes 7 votes to reach a lynch.

Day 1 will end on Wednesday at 10:21 AM ET.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
@Bobby Barrows would you mind summing up your thoughts re:Mando? Search isn't being helpful for me rn
Less that I'm scum leaning toward him and more I've got no reason not to unvote him atm. No other options are really presenting themselves other than an oddly skittish Juice but, you and I both know it's a bad bet there.

I'm happier having my vote currently planted on someone for the moment until a better option presents itself.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
IOW (in other words) I've got a fairly good grasp of my town leans at the moment, but no real tangible (or really viable) scum leans. I'm sure that'll change depending on what happens vis a vis how folks vote (or their lack thereof).

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Really not liking the complete lack of discussion though since last night.

So let's get some discussion going. What's everyone's reads right now? I've already mentioned my early pro tempore town core.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

So let's get some discussion going. What's everyone's reads right now? I've already mentioned my early pro tempore town core.
I like Tommy, feels like he's improved since last game.

Feels like Sully's trying to set votes up for the future which is slimy behaviour.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Less that I'm scum leaning toward him and more I've got no reason not to unvote him atm. No other options are really presenting themselves other than an oddly skittish Juice but, you and I both know it's a bad bet there.

I'm happier having my vote currently planted on someone for the moment until a better option presents itself.
This is the vote you originally put on me because I said I hadn't watched the Scream movies?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

I feel good about Tommy, Sully and Blaine. Got those three as my top town reads at the moment. Blaine is being very direct and to the point and seems like he wants to solve the game, which is good. The same for Sully. Tommy has been asking a lot of questions and making his thoughts clear, which is something that I like as well.

Wang has come in with some comments, but seems pretty behind on the read up still. I need to check whether Lethal is up to date as well.

I honestly don't know how to place Juice. I think I had a point earlier when I said that she seemed comfortable in the knowledge that Sky seemed very reluctant to go after her and I don't know if she was then using that to her advantage. It is definitely a possibility. The post where she said that she's always confirmed or something like that struck me as odd, as did the one where she said about never getting iced on N1 either. She is placing herself above suspicion, which is something I have seen from her before, but she has no reason to because as others have said, no one is actively pursuing her. Whether that means she's trying to cover tracks that no one has found yet, I don't know, but it is a weird stance to take for sure.

Following on from previous comments on Juice and Sky that I note still no one has commented on, I don't think Sky and Juice would be s/s on the basis that if they were, Sky would have allowed Juice to make some of the posts that she has after the comments that Sky herself made regarding voting Juice. Sky seems to have walked back on some of her previous sentiments though based on what Juice has had to say.

I don't feel amazing about Gipper. He's made a lot of posts, but if you actually look through them, he's not actually doing much to solve the game. They are a lot of one liners, comments about things not to do with the game (such as when he was born, people's usernames, theme spec etc.). I don't see much of him actually trying to solve anything aside from a few questions about Wang directed at Juice.

I am seeing my name thrown around as well a bit (by Grim, SS and OMB), but no one is actually elaborating on anything I've done as to why. OMB said he had a red flag and it was a gut feeling. What caused it? Grim's initial vote on me was before anything had actually happened and now he's saying that he has no reason to take it off, but not saying why that is the case?

I'm not intending to spend the majority of this game defending my own position, which is something I seem to always end up doing when I play here. I'd just like to understand where this has come from, and I'm happy to discuss any questions people have for me, which no one seems to. I don't think it is a shock to anyone now that my play style is "think first, act later" with that thinking being done out loud and I don't just go throwing votes around. Especially on D1.

Status
Not open for further replies.