New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
okay - i held off my reason to unvote because i want to see what reaction i would get.

when Wang said Frozen wolf - it sounded really familiar and something I recognized but couldn't place.

Did a historic search and Wang only used the term once before on the forum, during Xmas Mafia 2022 {and he was town then}.

These small things, might just be me looking too deep into things. But enough of a reason for me to unvote
I’ve seen people use the term “frozen in wolf chat” or some variation of it countless times here. Am I really to believe that you remembered Wang using that term one time in a game from Christmas 15 minutes after he said it today? Especially in the chaos that the Christmas game was….

Reactions: The Gipper

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I think his post in response to me asking you for a read on him wasn't great. Came off as very defensive and he seemed almost offended that I would even ask.
:toomanykobes certainly not defensive just foundit weird but now if I question you I'll get shit on lol.

Tommy is fine for me atm too and like I said I'm ok with Wang Sky Juice Grim atm too

Lethal I can take or leave because his post don't scream anything to me

McHenry & Gip no read whatever so ever.

SS/Man/Sully are the three that sort of stand out. SS I feel like is town atm.

Prob be OK voting man but, that is my thought.

Can I ask something on side to people is that people think I'm fence sitting but than accuse of someone and I get called out. (Not trying to sound defensive or something genuinely questioned)

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
okay - i held off my reason to unvote because i want to see what reaction i would get.

when Wang said Frozen wolf - it sounded really familiar and something I recognized but couldn't place.

Did a historic search and Wang only used the term once before on the forum, during Xmas Mafia 2022 {and he was town then}.

These small things, might just be me looking too deep into things. But enough of a reason for me to unvote
This is absolutely ridiculous.

Your initial vote for him seemed off and you were cryptic about your reasoning before doing so. Equally cryptic with your reasoning for unvoting him and this is the explanation? I honestly do not have a clue what to make of this.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I’ve seen people use the term “frozen in wolf chat” or some variation of it countless times here. Am I really to believe that you remembered Wang using that term one time in a game from Christmas 15 minutes after he said it today? Especially in the chaos that the Christmas game was….
it was a very strange term for me - so i wanted to search how often he had used it to see if it was a scum tell.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:toomanykobes certainly not defensive just foundit weird but now if I question you I'll get shit on lol.

Tommy is fine for me atm too and like I said I'm ok with Wang Sky Juice Grim atm too

Can I ask something on side to people is that people think I'm fence sitting but than accuse of someone and I get called out. (Not trying to sound defensive or something genuinely questioned)
Why Wang? For reference?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score

I said it was defensive, because I made the post within seconds of you making your post and you accused me of trying to turn it on you because you agreed with the post that I was also replying to at the same time. You attempted to make it seem like I had purposely asked Grim for a read on you because you had agreed with his post, when that could not have been possible because of the timing of mine and your posts.

There is nothing wrong with asking someone for a read on someone else and you attempted to make it seem like it was to fit a narrative that you are trying to push but have as of yet provided no basis for.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Imo I haven't seen anything that would make Wang particularly townie unless I'm missing something so that read just looks weird to me on the surface.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Imo I haven't seen anything that would make Wang particularly townie unless I'm missing something so that read just looks weird to me on the surface.
I don't think I have either. Wang started a read back through but stopped before he got to anything that was actually worth discussing.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth, OMB is behaving similarly to how I did last game when I shot myself in the foot. Yea, I was town, but I played very scummy….

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
In theory, is it plausible that Juice threw an early vote on Wang and then backed off of it with that reasoning up there because there’s some equity?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
For what it’s worth, OMB is behaving similarly to how I did last game when I shot myself in the foot. Yea, I was town, but I played very scummy….
OMB has some bad tells that make it difficult to parse his alignment sometimes but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment to explain himself a bit

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
it was a very strange term for me - so i wanted to search how often he had used it to see if it was a scum tell.
Ah yeah, I famously use the word “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” in the game thread whenever I’m mafia. It’s a classic scum tell.

• Haha
Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
OMB has some bad tells that make it difficult to parse his alignment sometimes but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment to explain himself a bit
Yea. I’m not looking to vote him yet. Simply pointing out that when I got a bit edgy before, it was a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.