New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And now I remember why I don't play anymore.
It’s not anything bad bro. Just have to examine as many posts as you can. If you have meta reads on somebody, you compare them to that for added context.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Feel like it's easy mislynch

An easy mislynch from who though? I don't think Juice's one vote put him in danger and even if he's a low hanging fruit, I wouldn't be worries unless more people voted for him.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
Yea, this is why you don't just say that you're against voting for someone based solely on the fact that they weren't scum before when they played scummy. You gave Juice something to latch onto, and if she is scum, this post kinda reads like distancing now...

tommy nudging the jango discussion along somewhat assertively is noted. who else are you looking at tommy?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Feel like it's easy mislynch

I'm not using it as a negative. It just means you're hard as fuck to read sometimes lol

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Really? Word hunting?
It’s also not that strange of a phrase. When I search it, there’s two pages of results. That includes this game, but I mean….it’s a phrase that gets thrown around here.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I'm not using it as a negative. It just means you're hard as fuck to read sometimes lol
That's on me lol I just read most your post as smarky lol will try to do this less

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
tommy nudging the jango discussion along somewhat assertively is noted. who else are you looking at tommy?
Also not big on McHenry. Not loving OMB’s play over the last little bit. Wang hasn’t really offered much, but I keep hearing that’s a warning sign on him, so I’m being cognizant.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
An easy mislynch from who though? I don't think Juice's one vote put him in danger and even if he's a low hanging fruit, I wouldn't be worries unless more people voted for him.
Going down any route of lynching people who aren't round. I do think at very least imo Wang is more productive down the road if town then going after say Lethal. (If I was forced to pick between 2 I think Lethal be where I got but even then Lethal isn't someone I'm Gung ho for too tho.)

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
I am seeing my name thrown around as well a bit (by Grim, SS and OMB), but no one is actually elaborating on anything I've done as to why. OMB said he had a red flag and it was a gut feeling. What caused it? Grim's initial vote on me was before anything had actually happened and now he's saying that he has no reason to take it off, but not saying why that is the case?

i agree re omb's suspicions of you being inconsequential but i did try and elaborate on my misgivings here:

If omb was asking me to expand on my thoughts on man, I think his posts are constrained and overly measured. Very careful and he's careless by nature. And there's not many of them. More in line with scum man imo. I know he's busy with BiB but that's a good smokescreen also if he wanted one so I'm not putting too much stock into that.

not sure if you address that in the last couple pages. just catching up before bed.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
okay didn't take long. didn't like man's big post much, like him pushing against jango and to a lesser extent omb even less.

think it's around 24 hours so i'm voting. think it's good to get a vague idea of where we are.

official vote: man

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
My thoughts RE: Wang

Wang isn't very active if at all tbh as either alignment so I inherently do disagree with the idea that he's scummy because he's quiet.

That said, I don't think there's any reason to town align him at this moment. Sadly, Wang seems to be central to today. Juice's vote and then unvote without really explaining herself until retroactively, and OMB's odd town lean on him for being sn easy mislynch rub me the wrong way.

Reactions: The Gipper

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Going down any route of lynching people who aren't round. I do think at very least imo Wang is more productive down the road if town then going after say Lethal. (If I was forced to pick between 2 I think Lethal be where I got but even then Lethal isn't someone I'm Gung ho for too tho.)
I don't think Wang was in Any danger of a serious push in that moment, so this doesn't make me feel better tbf. He maybe would have been pressured but I don't think he seriously would have been in danger of being lynched

Alternatively, more votes on him would have been helpful for town to parse through them.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
i agree re omb's suspicions of you being inconsequential but i did try and elaborate on my misgivings here:

not sure if you address that in the last couple pages. just catching up before bed.
I didn't see that post but I hard disagree with it. Saying I am careless by nature is just inaccurate, especially when you see how I have played since I started playing here. I take my time, to my own detriment, it seems.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
OMB has some bad tells that make it difficult to parse his alignment sometimes but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for the moment to explain himself a bit

what are these bad tells exactly? Just sounds like you are taking a position of belief, but can remove it at and time and scum read him which comes off like a setup for later in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.