New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
im actually surprised mafia killed Grim. could of spent the entire day having me bark at the cop, and get lynched easy
Well we had two kills are you sure it was Grim they killed and not SS. Either way we can't speculate who killed who yet with two kills

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
We also have a role that can change alliances I assume that's a mafia power not a town power?
What if they neutralize them and make them town?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'm having a hard time reading wang this game. He's jumped in and out of my list though early on it was just due to his absence. Should be an easier read if he keeps active today. Just my two cents.
Sorry came and left for work and just got home so I am reading through. All I saw was the flip before leaving but since both were town we need to look at who they both suspected.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If I was going to do that play I wouldn't try it with a player who just repped in and a player I haven't played before.

I did do it once with my cousin though and it worked beautifully. Anyone remember that game?
Yes and it backfired. Not a smart move

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'm gonna go back and ISO his posts when I get done working for the day. I mentioned earlier that I noticed that he had scaled back his posting from early in the game, so I'm gonna dive in and see the quality in comparison to the quantity of his early posts compared to when it looks like he's slowed down a bit.
Not saying Gip is not scum but my last memory of Gip being scum is that he is coward and won't post and then hides out.

If what I just read and Ultra had a question for him and he hasn't answered it that leans more to scum Gip and he cowers from the confrontation.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I disagree with the idea that I wasn’t really suspecting him, I mention in my big post just before the one you quoted that OMB contradicted himself in a post, mentioning to Juice how he used to be in Juice’s position but he’s changed his play style. And then in the same post, he votes someone based on their previous play style and that confused me.

I definitely think Juice was delaying that lynch for a reason, she dragged on a argument about a word, she tried to start a fight with Lethal the person I’ve since been told is the person who Juice fights a lot with so she would have known that Lethal would have fought back and then when I vote OMB, Juices first response is to go “Well why didn’t you vote me instead?” which was weird.

In retrospect, do I think I was a bit hasty in the “OMB & Juice are mafia buddies” claim? Yeah, there were more options but time was of the essence and at one point my thinking was “What if OMB has a better mafia role that Juice wouldn’t want to lose yet and that’s why she’s trying the delay?” so with that in mind, I did go full force into that one, that’s my mistake.

Wang is the person I believe I’ve played with the longest out of everyone and yet he’s been the one that’s probably tricked me the most times when it comes to this because to me, he’s a very sneaky player. Everytime I put my full backing for him as town, he ends up being mafia. Most recent example being 2 games ago, where I voted to kill McHenry instead of Wang and lost the game. His normal behaviour is that he shows up, answers a couple of questions, gives a couple of reads then he’s gone again for a couple of hours. That’s my experience with him.
Well I stand corrected Inshould have kept reading and probably the most thought out Gip post of the game.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
the path of least resistance was not forcing a no lynch. i think it was clear, that i wasn't in favour of lynching OMB - but did vow that i wouldn't stop a bw.
This is true she did state this.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
OMB lynch, was based on Grim lynching them. But it just means, i predicted maybe previous patterns of behaviour rather than actually scum placing Grim
Omb lynch was also on him stating that Man, SS, Sully, and Someone else was scum with not much there. He didn't elaborate on it enough. He then proceeded to say he a red flag on Man and then wouldnt answer what it was when it was like one line in a post.
Sully came in with a big long case and proceeded to say this is the way.

Grim followed. Then everyone else did.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Yes and it backfired. Not a smart move

Nah you're thinking of a different game. This one worked haha. Broc and I figured out there was no cop. I repped in for Fuji and cop claimed. Then Broc countered me and called me a liar.

We got really heated going back and forth and I got lynched, flipped mafia. Broc was clear the rest of the game and won it as mafia

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Unvote
Vote McHenry

I see no reason why Sky wouldn’t be telling the truth here and my theory seems quite plausible based on this info.
She is more than likely telling the truth but there could be a scum watcher/tracker as well so if her intel is correct then it doesn't fully clear her if he is a SK and scum would want that person gone anyways because the SK could side with town for awhile.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Omb lynch was also on him stating that Man, SS, Sully, and Someone else was scum with not much there. He didn't elaborate on it enough. He then proceeded to say he a red flag on Man and then wouldnt answer what it was when it was like one line in a post.
Sully came in with a big long case and proceeded to say this is the way.

Grim followed. Then everyone else did.

Sounds pretty routine to me

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Can you clarify how your role claim "proved" that Sky was wrong? Wasn't it just you...making a role claim?
Seems more like a role claim than anything.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'm town and Sky is protecting Gip by throwing me under the bus?
How would she throw you under a bus unless your teammates. She said her role has info and you was seen visiting Grim who died doesn't make sense to me man no way you can commute and be seen visiting someone so that is a bogus claim.

vote: John

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Right I was going to vote him, but Sky's forced me to vote for her, because she's protecting him.
How is she protecting him?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
A 3-4 ratio is Lylo.

If they can make sure the death proof GF gets targeted and survives, they can kill the 4th and it's 3-3, mafia wins.

IF Sky is making a play I assume she's the one who's DP.

But like I said, honestly at this point I have to go with the Occam's razor and assume it's the simpler answer instead of working myself into a shoot. Plus if Sky is making the play she deserves the win at that point.
How do we know the GF is death proof? I know we used it alot on WC but here it's not a thing a whole lot at all. Not saying you are wrong but this is like the second time you have mentioned a BP/death proof on the GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.