New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Not being dismissive about it. Just saying that it feels like you are just going in about it.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I mostly was pressing it because Ultra was insistent that a 3-4 Day 3 wouldn't be lylo.

Where as I think it very well could have been in a worst case scenario.

But with Indy vig dead I feel better about us not being in that position, yet.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Also worth noting Wang put town lean on every player except me, which he's wrong about.

Wang you realize there's three mafia in the game? You're wrong about me and you're wrong about 3 of your town reads.

I suggest you revaluate carefully.

I am more null on everyone than I am town as there are things I like more or less about their gameplay but also have questions.

I do have to reread things back but again. I can see where Juice and Sky could be teammates.

Man is town to me but he didn't really lead us to John that was Sky. Everyone jumped on his claim due to him stating that he was a commuter not that he had anything else and he struggled for content after that. Thst was Sky.

I just get some scum vibes off of your gameplay this game it might be your overall aggressiveness this game like when you wanted to be governor on day one. You tend to push easy votes through who others will join like OMB. You did take more of a back seat this past day though but was very present.

Like I said, I have liked certain aspects of everyone's game and also some things I don't like.

Gip has talked more this past day than he has ever in any game that remember. His biggest downfalls he doesn't offer much thoughts. I wouldn't be opposed to Gip being scum either, and you and I both know he is a coward as scum unless he has learned how to control his anxiety while playing as scum.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Oh and lol even me he put a SLIGHT scum lean on.

Seems like Wang is afraid to actually call people out? Or put teammates in the spotlight?

Or just very bad at making reads this game.

Which isn't exactly Wangothy?
I am bad this game. As scum you know I play different. I actually thought SS was scum at first then he died. So I had to readjust my thoughts.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I mostly was pressing it because Ultra was insistent that a 3-4 Day 3 wouldn't be lylo.

Where as I think it very well could have been in a worst case scenario.

But with Indy vig dead I feel better about us not being in that position, yet.
Yeah when I read the first thing and thought about the SK if they had a kill the game would be close to over but they can stay alive and keep the game going for a period of time so that 2 day end game makes it hard for town.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Oh well have to be up in 4 hours hope scum misses whomever they target because the doctor is good.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Man claimed FBI agent? And he was able to John being the Indy?

Yeah he's 100% town.

Curious Man, not that it matters, but does your role also say you come back mafia aligned (falsely) when investigated?
Nah, nothing like that.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I think Sky gets to take the credit for McHenry, but it was my earlier info and claim that led us to correctly believe that he was an SK as opposed to mafia, with my theory that Grim was killed by the SK in the hopes that he was scum to make themselves look better.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Yes they do because they fear each other and SS seemed to not like Man from the jump irc.

I don’t like that this line is being peddled, with it being almost certain that McHenry killed Grim, mafia killed SS and given how I was being propped up by some on D1, I think it’s clear to me that it was an attempted frame job.

And whenever I’ve killed SS as mafia before it’s never been out of fear, it’s because it’s funny. There are people in the game who know how our relationship works and can play on that to their advantage if they want to.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
At this moment looking at the players left.

Juice- watcher/tracker wanted to wait on Lethal and if he had info....could be scum mate with Lethal but not putting it past Jiice to be town either.

Sky- is watcher/tracker. Could be both but has given intel that lead to non town being taken out, but ok with Sky being town for now.

Man- claims to be an FBI agent who can check if someone is a SK. Was sussed by SS. The FBI agent is probably a town role so I can see a town man.

Sully- Brought the case up about OMB lead to his mislynch. Didn't back down. Was apart of the whole Juice and Sky debate. Believe the GF is BP or unlynchable. Have slight scum lean on him.

Lethal- Grim liked his posts and felt he was town based upon his play. Has had some arguments with Juice and hyper focused on Juice atm. Possible town lean.

Gip/Prison Bitch Dom- has just been there posted alot but has only given thoughts when pressed by Ultra. Has pointed out game notes and posted vote times for day 1. I have leaned town on Gip this whole game due to his previous games and paranoia about posting. At least he didn't do a night time hosting Cotton Gimmick this time.

Ultra/Blaine- has come in for Blaine Inhave liked how he is prodding others as he hasn't played with anyone here other than one or two and seems to be looking at everything and attempting to figure out based upon responses from those who are responding.

Tommy- has seemed comfortable and has been asking questions but SS was a little suss of him as well. He jumped on John when he was caught by Sky. Sully said he felt Tommy was kind of just agreeing with him to agree with him. Tommy is probably a very slight town lean for me right now closer to null due.

Wang- I'm town. So solid town lean here.

Don’t like this post. I fail to see how you can have almost everyone as town and no high suspicions of scum at this point in the game.

Reactions: Sully

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
I think Sky gets to take the credit for McHenry, but it was my earlier info and claim that led us to correctly believe that he was an SK as opposed to mafia, with my theory that Grim was killed by the SK in the hopes that he was scum to make themselves look better.
The biggest question is did Sky do it because she truly thought John was mafia, or did she know he was Indy because they killed mafia themselves?

I still lean town on Sky over Jango but at this point it very well could be either of them. Nothing about Sky outing John confirms her as town at this point.

I very much don't know what Jango was trying to accomplish once we figured out John was Indy.

Also, has Lethal still not posted? Had we actually waited for them we'd still not be over with the day at this point.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Mafia:
Gipper - I’ve said enough times why I’m suspect of Gipper and nothing that has happened today will dissuade me from going for him off the bat tomorrow. His response to my pressing for what his contributions have been was to bring up his vote summary post which is just data as opposed to his thoughts on what they meant etc.
Wang - These last couple of pages where Wang has been catching up on a read back through haven’t been great, and punctuated by the “almost everyone is town” post really drives it home for me that Wang is probably bad. Saying that basically everyone is town is very non-commital He’s also a late game player and with this sudden burst of activity, I’m worried that he sees the end in sight and is trying to get something over the line.
Juice - As will be shown below, I’m leaning town on Sky so if the thought process is that one of them is likely bad I’m much more inclined to say it’s Juice. Her wanting Sky to full claim when she really should have had an idea of what Sky’s role is due to her own soft claim as part of that process didn’t look great. My early comments about Juice playing Sky potentially that got me in trouble don’t seem so ridiculous now, do they?

Neutral:
Tommy - I’ll be completely honest that I’ve not seen a lot of Tommy’s posts and he and I have barely interacted in this game. I recall he had me on a scum list on D1, but I don’t think he directly challenged anything I was doing or saying. Could have been that he was scared to fight his corner, but idk.
Lethal - Honestly not done enough for me to get a proper read in comparison to everyone else. I can see him being mafia and sitting back, but we really need some more out of him.

Town:
Sully - I’ve had Sully town read almost the entire game, and him being probably mafia Wang’s sole mafia lean solidifies that for me. No way does a mafia player list one of their teammates as their sole suspect when they’re closing in on endgame. Notwithstanding, I’ve liked Sully’s approach to the game from the beginning.
Ultra - Again, this is based on a Wang comment where he was basically telling me and Sully to calm down after Ultra came at us both. If that was all t/t, it follows that scum would be happy to sit back and let that happen. Ultra also seems to be having the same thoughts about Gipper that I’ve picked up on.
Sky - Partially due to to Juice being a mafia lean, but I think this is town Sky. I’ll do another post in response to one of Sully’s explaining why I think this is the case.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
The biggest question is did Sky do it because she truly thought John was mafia, or did she know he was Indy because they killed mafia themselves?

I still lean town on Sky over Jango but at this point it very well could be either of them. Nothing about Sky outing John confirms her as town at this point.

I very much don't know what Jango was trying to accomplish once we figured out John was Indy.

Also, has Lethal still not posted? Had we actually waited for them we'd still not be over with the day at this point.
Okay, I think Sky is town, because of the timing of her information compared to the timing of mine.

When she came in with her vote on McHenry citing that she had information which backed it up, I’d already posted about my role and it’s confirmation that we had an SK in the game.

Now, obviously a mafia player is going to want that SK out of the game for obvious reasons. But, they’d have just had a town player admit under no duress that they hold the key to identifying that SK. I would have 100% been iced by McHenry tonight had Sky not come up with that information that helped us get to his lynch. I mean, not ruling out that mafia don’t do it anyway, aha.

With McHenry going for me, mafia would be in an amazing position as it would be another two going down tonight, neither of which would be mafia. So really, I think the timing of mine and Sky’s posts is indicative of her being town and seeing someone visit a player that died and calling them out on it.

If Sky was mafia, they’d have probably shot at McHenry tonight with her info to get him off the board but not before he’d done them a solid and killed me.

Now, Gipper being mafia does complicate things slightly. Because the heat was really turning up on him at the time when Sky came out, with me and Ultra voting for him and him not really offering that robust of a defence. Maybe then they had to readjust plans and make McHenry the lynch instead of the above. I want to resolve Gipper’s slot and see that mafia flip before pursuing Sky though and for reasons above I’m fine with her being town.

I agree that Juice pushing for a full claim was very weird, as it really only serves mafia for that to come out.

and no I don’t recall seeing Lethal post yet.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Assuming I’m still about tomorrow, I’d be fine voting for any of the three I have down as mafia leans plus maybe Lethal. If I’m ordering them, it’s

Gipper
Wang
Juice
Lethal

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don’t like that this line is being peddled, with it being almost certain that McHenry killed Grim, mafia killed SS and given how I was being propped up by some on D1, I think it’s clear to me that it was an attempted frame job.

And whenever I’ve killed SS as mafia before it’s never been out of fear, it’s because it’s funny. There are people in the game who know how our relationship works and can play on that to their advantage if they want to.

This post is also reasoning against Wang and Gipper, although admittedly it could also apply to Sully and Tommy due to FWA.

Wang bringing it up though and piggybacking on what Sully initially said doesn’t do him any favours, especially as he added in the “scared” part with no reasoning or rationale.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It also seems that all of those suspecting me were actually town - OMB, Grim, SS - as well as Ultra, who I suspect to be town too. So mafia framing me for killing SS would have given ammo to Grim (they would have assumed he would still be alive) and Ultra to continue pulling at that thread.

Puts mafia in a great position, especially with what I was saying about Grim, who after both OMB and I would have flipped town, would have been an easy one for them to force through.

Status
Not open for further replies.