New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
This post is the REDDEST flag for me, and I'll tell you why.

It's common, I've found, to have a tracker and a rolewatcher, or a watcher and a roletracker, on opposite sides of a Mafia game. The rolewatcher/roletracker being the scum one. I now get a strong feeling that Juice is waiting for Lethal so he can claim the role opposite to mine (whether it's legit or fake), and insinuate that my role is the scum balance to his, when really it's the other way around.

It's why Juice is so insistent that I full role claim, so that Lethal doesn't screw it up.
It's possible and I can see that being the case.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I don't think you're scum with John - he's the SK (per Mando's role)
So per Man's role what makes you believe he is the SK when all he gets is guilty and non guilty. He said he checked Juice not John so how does what he say make John the SK or are you going by him claiming the commuter that he is a SK?

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
How do we know the GF is death proof? I know we used it alot on WC but here it's not a thing a whole lot at all. Not saying you are wrong but this is like the second time you have mentioned a BP/death proof on the GF.

I'd be absolutely shocked if Smarks doesn't have a deathproof GF in this game.

It's essentially a main point of the movies that it's hard to bring them down.

And I'm pretty sure I've played at least 3 of Smark's Scream games if not more, and the GF ALWAYS is hard to bring down at the end.

Also I just realized I'm using GF to refer to Ghostface and y'all are probably thinking I'm using it to say Godfather. Godfather is probably the one who has the bulletproof but not a guarantee.

I just feel pretty certain that at least one Ghostface is going to take at least two lynches to take down. It's just who Ghostface is. The Roman Bridges Ghostface in Smarks game from years ago definitely was hard to take down. I think he was Tig for some reason.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Indy is town :pogba
Yes in the situation he stated. They are out for them selves but Mafia can't win with them alive and that they can help dwindle the numbers down through their kills. They count in that manner but when it comes down to smaller number it doesn't.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
31c4702803259612dd0cb78d08e689587251ecb7.pnj

Welcome to New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia!
The four Woodsboro survivors have moved to New York City for a fresh start. Just as they begin to feel safe again, they receive that infamous call.
Ghostface reemerges more brutal and relentless than ever, stopping at nothing to hunt them down.

Final Day 2 Vote Count

Sky (1) - John McHenry
John McHenry (6) - Sky, Mandalorian, Prison Dom, Tommy Bedlam, Sully, Ultra

With a majority reached, John McHenry has been lynched.

4bbf4c9fe2dd55e1314cbd27a811df48caff66a9.pnj

Welcome to New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia!
The four Woodsboro survivors have moved to New York City for a fresh start. Just as they begin to feel safe again, they receive that infamous call.
Ghostface reemerges more brutal and relentless than ever, stopping at nothing to hunt them down.

SCREAM-VI-scr619451r-scaled.jpg

You are Jason Carvey
Role(s): Serial Killer, Commuter, Bomb Defuser

"Now I see something red!

Jason grew up in Atlanta with his best friend Greg and the two idolised Ghostface and had a shrine dedicated to him hidden in a wardrobe in their dorm room. After the 2022 Woodsboro Murders, he and Greg wanted to finish making the movie that Richie Kirsch was making. The two enrolled at Blackmore University university to follow Samantha Carpenter, Tara Carpenter, Chad Meeks-Martin and Mindy Meeks-Martin, unaware that Wayne Bailey, the father of Richie, and his kids Quinn and Ethan, were already planning their own killing spree to get revenge against Sam for killing Richie.

You are a Bulletproof Serial Killer.
You will, if you perform a kill, reflexively defuse an active bomb on a player.

You have the following active abilities:

You may kill someone each night or commute, which makes you unable to be targeted by any night actions.

You win when all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same), whether you are alive or not.

Night 2 will end in approximately 12 or 21 hours.

Get your roles in by 3 AM ET or wait until noon.
Welly vote meant nothing as we are in night I see.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
You will, if you perform a kill, reflexively defuse an active bomb on a player.”

I’m assuming the active bombs belong to a Arsonist type role? Ah fuck.
Well since I am late to the party I am guessing since OMB was a bomb and John was a SK that was bulletproof he would defuse it if the person had a bomb so if he killed OMB he wouldn't die.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
That's a fair point.

Man and SS kill each other when one is scum often, and I believe SS already didn't feel good about Man
Yes they do because they fear each other and SS seemed to not like Man from the jump irc.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'd be absolutely shocked if Smarks doesn't have a deathproof GF in this game.

It's essentially a main point of the movies that it's hard to bring them down.

And I'm pretty sure I've played at least 3 of Smark's Scream games if not more, and the GF ALWAYS is hard to bring down at the end.

Also I just realized I'm using GF to refer to Ghostface and y'all are probably thinking I'm using it to say Godfather. Godfather is probably the one who has the bulletproof but not a guarantee.

I just feel pretty certain that at least one Ghostface is going to take at least two lynches to take down. It's just who Ghostface is. The Roman Bridges Ghostface in Smarks game from years ago definitely was hard to take down. I think he was Tig for some reason.
Yeah I remember that but also something that has been frowned upon here and another site he has played on. I do get what you are thinking as we have used it alot and how that is something that males sense in our heads but a new forum with different rules so we may not have it here but you did state it like 3 times since I have started reading back so it males me wonder if you know more than we think.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Alright, after reading that and trying to put everything together.

I'm not sure if Juice/ Sky are S/T or T/T. Either way, it could be both. With what it mentions in the rules with overlap in roles, I could see a scum role, but I could also see a town role. I mean, mafia would have more of a reason to get rid of John than town only because the SK could off them at night, too.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
At this moment looking at the players left.

Juice- watcher/tracker wanted to wait on Lethal and if he had info....could be scum mate with Lethal but not putting it past Jiice to be town either.

Sky- is watcher/tracker. Could be both but has given intel that lead to non town being taken out, but ok with Sky being town for now.

Man- claims to be an FBI agent who can check if someone is a SK. Was sussed by SS. The FBI agent is probably a town role so I can see a town man.

Sully- Brought the case up about OMB lead to his mislynch. Didn't back down. Was apart of the whole Juice and Sky debate. Believe the GF is BP or unlynchable. Have slight scum lean on him.

Lethal- Grim liked his posts and felt he was town based upon his play. Has had some arguments with Juice and hyper focused on Juice atm. Possible town lean.

Gip/Prison Bitch Dom- has just been there posted alot but has only given thoughts when pressed by Ultra. Has pointed out game notes and posted vote times for day 1. I have leaned town on Gip this whole game due to his previous games and paranoia about posting. At least he didn't do a night time hosting Cotton Gimmick this time.

Ultra/Blaine- has come in for Blaine Inhave liked how he is prodding others as he hasn't played with anyone here other than one or two and seems to be looking at everything and attempting to figure out based upon responses from those who are responding.

Tommy- has seemed comfortable and has been asking questions but SS was a little suss of him as well. He jumped on John when he was caught by Sky. Sully said he felt Tommy was kind of just agreeing with him to agree with him. Tommy is probably a very slight town lean for me right now closer to null due.

Wang- I'm town. So solid town lean here.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Man claimed FBI agent? And he was able to John being the Indy?

Yeah he's 100% town.

Curious Man, not that it matters, but does your role also say you come back mafia aligned (falsely) when investigated?

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Yeah I remember that but also something that has been frowned upon here and another site he has played on. I do get what you are thinking as we have used it alot and how that is something that males sense in our heads but a new forum with different rules so we may not have it here but you did state it like 3 times since I have started reading back so it males me wonder if you know more than we think.

I don't know anything about the roles for sure but I'd still bet money on the mechanic being in play for at least one Ghostface.

But at the very least I also don't think operating as if that's the case hurts. The fact that you're actually trying to be dismissive of it is concerning to me. Slight scum lean in return.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Also worth noting Wang put town lean on every player except me, which he's wrong about.

Wang you realize there's three mafia in the game? You're wrong about me and you're wrong about 3 of your town reads.

I suggest you revaluate carefully.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I don't know anything about the roles for sure but I'd still bet money on the mechanic being in play for at least one Ghostface.

But at the very least I also don't think operating as if that's the case hurts. The fact that you're actually trying to be dismissive of it is concerning to me. Slight scum lean in return.
Not being dismissive about it. Just saying that it feels like you are just going in about it.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Also worth noting Wang put town lean on every player except me, which he's wrong about.

Wang you realize there's three mafia in the game? You're wrong about me and you're wrong about 3 of your town reads.

I suggest you revaluate carefully

Oh and lol even me he put a SLIGHT scum lean on.

Seems like Wang is afraid to actually call people out? Or put teammates in the spotlight?

Or just very bad at making reads this game.

Which isn't exactly Wangothy?

Status
Not open for further replies.