New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Let’s remember to keep this game classy, please.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
This is a bit of a cop out answer though. My assumption is that you were thinking she came out and counterclaimed because she was trying to save someone's ass, no? What's the reason now? By her own logic she thinks you two are 50/50, is her plan to lynch you and then get lynched after on behalf of someone who wasn't her mate?
From what I believe, Juice's plan was to get me, let McHenry take out another town, then pivot to using my now-proven-right info on McHenry to get an easy endgame. Not saying it's a good plan, but it's a plan

Of course that plan was buried when Day dragged on long enough for Juice to get in a hole and dig deeper and deeper

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
actually - if Sky thought I was actually Mafia's tracker/watcher - then it wasn't the correct lynch. Because from her perspective, we would be able to find put who a doctor could potentially be.
Why would WE, as town, want to find out who the doctor is??? What?

Reactions: The Gipper

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
From what I believe, Juice's plan was to get me, let McHenry take out another town, then pivot to using my now-proven-right info on McHenry to get an easy endgame. Not saying it's a good plan, but it's a plan

Of course that plan was buried when Day dragged on long enough for Juice to get in a hole and dig deeper and deeper
if you actually thought this - and i was mafia with tracker/watcher abilities - you would recognize as me as the more dangerous role. And want me gone. Your logic, not mine doesn't add up. You can't say "Juice is juice" in reference to something you yourself said.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
from her perspective. i would be part of a mafia team. so the we in that scenario. is for mafia. would be able to find doctor.

hence why - if she thought i was that role. i would be more dangerous than an outed serial killer.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
we as town wouldn't want doctor to be found - hence why if Sky thought I was this role. I would be imperative as a lynch than McHenry.

Ultra

Reaction score

You basically have to appeal to her being totally nonsensical here as she would have to survive after lynching you on the basis that your two roles are incompatible. Also for her to intervene when a mislynch was already lined up.

How much weight do you put into your roles being incompatible? Her execution seems more in line with town holstering her role.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
and before someone says "YOU SLIPPED YOU SLIPPED". I'm doing my best to not on explain things from my side. But also from Sky's.

Ultra

Reaction score

Hey @Prison Dom why are you meekly liking posts from the sideline of this discussion instead of doing something.

You'll be Prison Sub by the time I'm done with you m8

:vince2

Ultra

Reaction score
and before someone says "YOU SLIPPED YOU SLIPPED". I'm doing my best to not on explain things from my side. But also from Sky's.

I feel like this discussion is a headache and I'd rather direct my efforts elsewhere because a lot of it boils down to rolespec.

We'll have to revisit it necessarily depending on which one of you gets blocked/killed/etc

Reactions: CakeWalker

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Hey @Prison Dom why are you meekly liking posts from the sideline of this discussion instead of doing something.

You'll be Prison Sub by the time I'm done with you m8

:vince2
Gip I'm starting to see what you like in this guy.

Maybe he can be MY FWA manager.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
im not going to post again, until night ends.

Ultra

Reaction score

Sky has valid info, you should always claim first if you're serious about this

Ultra

Reaction score
To put it another way @Jango Fett, just taking stock of what other players are thinking - you're probably going to die if it comes down between a 50/50 between you and Sky. Sky isn't confirmed but she has produced something of value with her information. You have not, and if the plan is to mislynch you, scum will have 0 problem preserving this gamestate by blocking you or whatever.

So you should claim before they do and take yourself off the table. If you're worried Sky can escape specifics of how she obtained her info - it's better that she's in a grey area than someone getting mislynched which is basically a guaranteed loss.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
To put it another way @Jango Fett, just taking stock of what other players are thinking - you're probably going to die if it comes down between a 50/50 between you and Sky. Sky isn't confirmed but she has produced something of value with her information. You have not, and if the plan is to mislynch you, scum will have 0 problem preserving this gamestate by blocking you or whatever.

So you should claim before they do and take yourself off the table. If you're worried Sky can escape specifics of how she obtained her info - it's better that she's in a grey area than someone getting mislynched which is basically a guaranteed loss.
I can confirm that as it stands, without other information, I'll be voting Jango tomorrow over Sky.

Chance one is watcher and one is tracker and we'll be back to Gipper.

But I have some questions for Jango tomorrow and I wanna see how they're answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.