New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
McHenry's flavour said:
unaware that Wayne Bailey, the father of Richie, and his kids Quinn and Ethan, were already planning their own killing spree to get revenge against Sam for killing Richie.

I'd say this pretty much confirms that we're facing a 3-person scum team

Ultra

Reaction score
Juice's claim, ambiguous as it is, can't be on the same alignment as me, because town would be too stacked with info roles in this game. Add to that the *really* mind-boggling play, I can't see Juice being any other than scum

What do you think their incentive is for coming out and trying to force a claim

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Nah that's for OMB's bomb role I'm guessing
I don't know I sort of got a vibe from John's role that more than just OMB had it. But I could be wrong.

It's possible it's another one of those town/mafia shared roles and mafia has a bomb too?

But I don't know what the point of that would be if the Indy would just "disarm" it anyway.

Ultra

Reaction score
We basically have confirmation SK killed grim so SS's posts are worth looking at to solve scum

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Juice's claim, ambiguous as it is, can't be on the same alignment as me, because town would be too stacked with info roles in this game. Add to that the *really* mind-boggling play, I can't see Juice being any other than scum
nothing ambiguous about my claim. was pretty clear in stating im either the track or the watcher.
the fact you still think, we both can't be town - and wont claim aren't D3 is funny. At this point - if you are town, why would you claim at all now.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
We basically have confirmation SK killed grim so SS's posts are worth looking at to solve scum
That's a fair point.

Man and SS kill each other when one is scum often, and I believe SS already didn't feel good about Man

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
when the game ends. let it be known, that i was the person that wanted to wait for Lethal.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
That's a fair point.

Man and SS kill each other when one is scum often, and I believe SS already didn't feel good about Man
But also a smart mafia would kill not someone who was after them, but rather someone who's death looks bad for someone else.

So SS could've been a frame job kill also. Or they just know he's a smart dude and a good player.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
when the game ends. let it be known, that i was the person that wanted to wait for Lethal.

Again tho...John WAS Indy. It wasn't like we got the lynch wrong. We'll be in the same exact spot regardless going into Day 3.

Well, unless Lethal dies. But Lethal has like a ton of time to come in and give us Intel from night one if they have it.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
What do you think their incentive is for coming out and trying to force a claim
I've learned never to think of Juice's thought process as I would a rational person. Juice does Juice things because Juice.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
actually - if Sky thought I was actually Mafia's tracker/watcher - then it wasn't the correct lynch. Because from her perspective, we would be able to find put who a doctor could potentially be.

Ultra

Reaction score
hasty af on account of having quiz at eight but reads in random order:

jango - mess
omb - hot dead town mess
man - main scum lean right now. obviously just day one hypothesising and hopefully we'll be able to go in a more informed direction tomorrow. reasons already stated throughout the day.
grim - mainly town lean. sort of see where man's coming from re omb shift of focus but think it's better to have that lynch than no lynch ultimately. feel okay about him.
sully - felt good about sully in opening part of day one (sounds ridiculous but it was so long), didn't love the flip flop on omb late in the day which didn't seem to make much sense. surely better to stay the course at that point. will say null for now.
tommy - haven't played much with tommy, don't know if his sort of overly formal posting style is how he plays normally. think his posts seem carefully constructed but could see that as town just fine. definitely feel a little off about him. not going to criticise anyone for voting omb too strongly as i'd probably have voted for him had i been on (and not had the time to fully argue for man), but didn't love the aw shucks that's not good after death post. mostly null i guess with slight subtle concern.
sky - strange font colour post, admission of strangeness which feels additionally strange. has seemed somewhat agreeable with me despite slight concerns on my part. null i think? slight town lean maybe.
gip - subtle nuances of scum. 'fuck it' reminded me of several goat sully scum plays which has me 4Ding him and sully constructing it and then 5Ding gip framing sully as false scum buddy like that. crackpot maybe. didn't like his long post much tbh. seemed uncharacteristic but i don't remember too well with this brain.
john - miss jon :( no real read. he seemed to come on with poor timing. null for now but will need more on day two.
lethal - tbh initial immediate first thought was clouded by confrontational posting style (which apparently is watered down soooo) but once past that agreed with most of what they said. town lean or clever scum.
wang - planted early scum read on wang partially to play into old wang is always scum joke and partly to see what he and others would respond with. noted jango's piggy backing as result. wang usually posts in solid bursts. haven't felt too bad about what he's posted so far. seems sincere readings of the game for the most part.
blaine - meh who knows

will be back in a couple hours

Oh look he suspected Man/Tommy/Gip

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I've learned never to think of Juice's thought process as I would a rational person. Juice does Juice things because Juice.
when i flip town - we can finally end "Juice does Juice" nonsense once and for all.

Ultra

Reaction score

This is a bit of a cop out answer though. My assumption is that you were thinking she came out and counterclaimed because she was trying to save someone's ass, no? What's the reason now? By her own logic she thinks you two are 50/50, is her plan to lynch you and then get lynched after on behalf of someone who wasn't her mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.