New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I’m not that close-minded.

Aside from a couple of summary posts (which could arguably be called offhand commentary) I still don’t think Gipper is looking that great. I wasn’t a massive fan of Lethal’s entry towards the end of the day and McHenry and Wang don’t look amazing due to their votes on OMB. SS has added very little as well aside from sussing me for not being careless as he apparently expects me to be.

Juice - it’s a strange one. She’s really not helping herself with some of the things she’s doing and saying but some of our thoughts do seem to be aligned. Whether or not this is because she’s trying to curry favour with me, I don’t know. I don’t think she’s an automatic starting point tomorrow unless any information surrounding her comes to light.
So gun to your head, outside of me, who else would be your votes for tomorrow (barring information, of course)?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Also.come into every game fresh without the past games but don't forget how others play and what they do. Which when you pointed out the one game you did well as SK when you subbed into that role and I won it I get it.
why you gotta bring that up?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
So gun to your head, outside of me, who else would be your votes for tomorrow (barring information, of course)?
Gipper.

Although McHenry would be an option, too. Given your comments on him though and if I’m still this high on you when day starts, I’d need to consider any links there.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Gipper.

Although McHenry would be an option, too. Given your comments on him though and if I’m still this high on you when day starts, I’d need to consider any links there.
Gipper's much less of a town lean than he was at the beginning of day when we had that conversation on flavor, so I'm not necessarily gonna disagree with you, I just don't think he'd be my first option.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Gipper's much less of a town lean than he was at the beginning of day when we had that conversation on flavor, so I'm not necessarily gonna disagree with you, I just don't think he'd be my first option.
Who would be yours?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Gipper.

Awh, man.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
why you gotta bring that up?
Because I get why he made the comment earlier and was trying to let him know I understand. Sorry for the wound.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: The Gipper

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
So based upon the flip what are you thinking now?

Not a fan of Jango. They weren't really helpful during the day, and sort of felt like they knew OMB was going to flip town the entire time and wanted to say "I told you so". Also don't really care for the reaction from Lethal Jade when it came to voting for OMB (Like how dare I be cautious?) but that's more personal than anything, I don't really think it was a reaction that indicates scum or town.

Also, we're going to have to make a decision on Grim-Man at some point because it's going to last all game. I particularly don't get a mafia vibe on any of them, but I do think the original suspicions on Man weren't warranted. I didn't like Man's defeatist post where he said he was going to quit though. Felt like something I've done in past games as mafia to gather sympathy and sort of get people to back off me when the heat was on. I do know Man was frustrated about the last game though because he ranted a good bit about it on discord after it was over. Wang and SS can attest lol. Right now I want to lean that it's a town on town sort of thing.

I actually am more inclined to think that mafia are laying low in this game, or at least were in the last day. Blaine, John, and SS...I feel like there's at least one mafia in that trio.

Also really want to like Tommy because he's agreed with me a ton, but there were some points on day one I felt he (and Grim a little bit) were a bit trust grabby to me. But don't get me wrong I enjoyed the grabs a little bit for sure. Just usually I make people buy me dinner first.

Obviously I'm hoping we get some good intel on Day 2.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
What do you want me to do, Man? What’s up, bud, let’s chat.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I’m not that close-minded.

Aside from a couple of summary posts (which could arguably be called offhand commentary) I still don’t think Gipper is looking that great. I wasn’t a massive fan of Lethal’s entry towards the end of the day and McHenry and Wang don’t look amazing due to their votes on OMB. SS has added very little as well aside from sussing me for not being careless as he apparently expects me to be.

Juice - it’s a strange one. She’s really not helping herself with some of the things she’s doing and saying but some of our thoughts do seem to be aligned. Whether or not this is because she’s trying to curry favour with me, I don’t know. I don’t think she’s an automatic starting point tomorrow unless any information surrounding her comes to light.
I can see the SS stuff. He doesn't seem as active or game solving like usual unless I have missed it. Iirc. He has only had a convo with juice, then lethal, and then voted you.

SupineSnake

FREE PALESTINE
Reaction score
I didn't see that post but I hard disagree with it. Saying I am careless by nature is just inaccurate, especially when you see how I have played since I started playing here. I take my time, to my own detriment, it seems.

Haha the careless by nature part was more a rib, but comparatively speaking I think that's true. Don't know about your games here.

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
To speculate

Those who know Smark games, how fair is he on ratio? I personally wouldn't make a mafia team more than 3 peope in a game this size. I'd maybe even do 2, but 4 is too much. I'm expecting it to be 3...

Plus if you've seen the movie
There are 3 main baddies. But there's also two potential characters who I'd label as Indy Vigs also.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I actually am more inclined to think that mafia are laying low in this game, or at least were in the last day. Blaine, John, and SS...I feel like there's at least one mafia in that trio.
Briefly discussed this with Wang, but would also like your (and SS for that matter) opinion on Blaine being the lone no-vote. I've never seen him be overly active in a game here when we've played together. Do you think this is scum Blaine laying low, or is it town Blaine not being invested? Trying to ask these questions carefully as I know he's dealt with some real life shit in the last little bit, but we still need to look at the slot.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Who would be yours?
So I'll start by not including you on the list for clarity and fairness.

John at the moment would be my top vote, but like you said, your read of me would complicate your lean on him. If I'm ascertaining your position right, my push on him would really muddy your willingness to vote for him.

I'm still open to Wang, Juice, or Blaine, but they're not my very first option.

Blaine more so because he's done the least thus far to actually establish any reads and such. He's probably the one player thus far that's the hardest to get a read on atm. I still want Blaine to participate or at least give some reads if he can.

Not interested in Sully, Tommy, or Lethal at the moment

SS is a light shade of blue but less certain now as the game goes on.

Gip I could be convinced if push comes to shove. The same goes to Sky too but I don't see her as a priority at the moment. I do get Sully's concerns on her but I also think Sky is just playing paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.