New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Well that reads as annoyed/defensive for being questioned.
It's meant to. I'm annoyed that I asked questions and because I asked questions I'm being accused. I have litterally been lynched d2 for not voting before, Now I'm being questioned cause I did vote. What I should just pop in say hi and duck out every day.

We had 12 people vote for OMB. We needed info he was the only one with a chance of being lynched. I mistyped and didn't bold because I was trying to get the vote in which oh yeah that's sus too. Cause why no bold. HERE LET ME MAKE YOU SUS ME CAUSE ALL CAPS. how about no caps? what if i use no punctuation

I had suspects I had three people one was obviously Juice, but I can't stand the constant d1 juice voting cause of how juice plays. The other was wang. One was Lethal at first cause he was kinda slow to get in the game they were all mentioned.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I don't believe I've ever played a game with scum Blaine, but I've played with not-very-active Blaine. Does his lack of a vote make you think he could be scum, or do you think it's possible that he's just not that engaged? Part of me would like to think that if he were scum, his teammates would've pushed him to at least vote in the private chat, but I hate to use inactivity as a defense for anyone.
Blaine from what I remember isn't overly active but he also has had some real life issues hit him as well so that could also be a factor.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
@Bobby Barrows
Any thoughts on Sully presenting the case/unvoting/revoting on OMB? I'm not crazy about the move, but still skew town on him, albeit not quite as firmly as I did before.
Also, any thoughts on Juice coming in at 6/7 not long before the deadline? Feels like the whole "I won't stop town from lynching" was a solid set up for being a late vote. Also really hated the whole "I'll drop a vote with a minute to go" thing. Feels like a way to get a mislynch while trying to keep clean hands.

t's meant to. I'm annoyed that I asked questions and because I asked questions I'm being accused. I have litterally been lynched d2 for not voting before, Now I'm being questioned cause I did vote. What I should just pop in say hi and duck out every day.

We had 12 people vote for OMB. We needed info he was the only one with a chance of being lynched. I mistyped and didn't bold because I was trying to get the vote in which oh yeah that's sus too. Cause why no bold. HERE LET ME MAKE YOU SUS ME CAUSE ALL CAPS. how about no caps? what if i use no punctuation

I had suspects I had three people one was obviously Juice, but I can't stand the constant d1 juice voting cause of how juice plays. The other was wang. One was Lethal at first cause he was kinda slow to get in the game they were all mentioned.
First of all, no. We had 7 people vote for OMB, and you were seventh.

Now, to go through this in order. You have to see that people look at the people at the tailend of a mislynch with suspicion. It's one of the dangers of holding your vote. I think you said this was your 5th game (or that you'd played 5 games). Either way, you've seen people question the people who land at the back end of a vote, especially when that vote kills a townie. That's an inevitable part of this game. You're not being "accused." You're being suspected. If we're not suspecting people, what are we doing here? The whole "should I just say hi and duck out every day" is a weak argument and an example of sensationalism.

That entire second part there where you're mad that I questioned your lack of a bold vote until Gip pointed it out is simply me pointing out that I think you know how the vote system works. I'm not saying it wasn't accidental on your end, but when combined with other things that I've got questions about, it's something that I'm going to consider.

What does "you having suspects" do to prove that you're town? Genuinely asking here, because I feel like everyone has people they discuss as suspects, including scum. Again, this is at the foundation of the game itself.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Well, from my perspective, us both being sum WAS an impossibility, and I am sure that OMB would have said the same as he knew for sure that one of us was in himself. The same way that I knew all along that at best you were pushing t/s because I know that I am town. Now I know you were pushing t/t, and you switched from one to the other as the winds changed, that makes you look bad from my perspective. OMB's flip has only confirmed what I suspected, as I said multiple times that there were town arguments for him.

The question has to be asked though, if it wasn't for his lack of explanations and elaborations... why did he get lynched? What was your reason?
My guy, you can't have your cake and eat it. You're not a confirmed town, and the issue is that even if OMB flipped town, you haven't. Your argument would have way more merit on others if you actually flip town as well. Until that happens, you're pissing in the wind with this argument.

That's a trap and I'm not falling for it. You're specifically wording it so that it takes away the primary motivator for why people like Sully and I voted for him just to make me specifically look bad.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Blaine from what I remember isn't overly active but he also has had some real life issues hit him as well so that could also be a factor.
Yea. We briefly discussed it earlier when I said I hoped he was doing well. I've never seen Blaine be super active. I'm just trying to decide if his inactivity here is to his credit or to his detriment.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
@Bobby Barrows
Any thoughts on Sully presenting the case/unvoting/revoting on OMB? I'm not crazy about the move, but still skew town on him, albeit not quite as firmly as I did before.
Also, any thoughts on Juice coming in at 6/7 not long before the deadline? Feels like the whole "I won't stop town from lynching" was a solid set up for being a late vote. Also really hated the whole "I'll drop a vote with a minute to go" thing. Feels like a way to get a mislynch while trying to keep clean hands.

Now, to go through this in order. You have to see that people look at the people at the tailend of a mislynch with suspicion. It's one of the dangers of holding your vote. I think you said this was your 5th game (or that you'd played 5 games). Either way, you've seen people question the people who land at the back end of a vote, especially when that vote kills a townie. That's an inevitable part of this game. You're not being "accused." You're being suspected. If we're not suspecting people, what are we doing here? The whole "should I just say hi and duck out every day" is a weak argument and an example of sensationalism.

That entire second part there where you're mad that I questioned your lack of a bold vote until Gip pointed it out is simply me pointing out that I think you know how the vote system works. I'm not saying it wasn't accidental on your end, but when combined with other things that I've got questions about, it's something that I'm going to consider.

What does "you having suspects" do to prove that you're town? Genuinely asking here, because I feel like everyone has people they discuss as suspects, including scum. Again, this is at the foundation of the game itself.
I saw that, will get back to you on this when day comes. Made a mental note of it.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i can conceive a world where Wang is Town and Grim and Sully are both maf sided with a town lynch order list of: Mando, Juice, Omb & Sky for the game win
id add Lethal to this trio now

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
tomorrow we will see a situation in which Grim co-ordinates a wagon of Mando vs. Me or Me vs. Sky or Sky vs. Me.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
tomorrow we will see a situation in which Grim co-ordinates a wagon of Mando vs. Me or Me vs. Sky or Sky vs. Me.
What is your major malfunction?

Sky isn't anywhere close to being a vote from me. Do you just enjoy making shit up?

I notice you have no mention of John despite that being clearly where I'm leaning rn.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Sus me for unvoting or not, but I woke up and read one of his posts before getting ready for work.

When he claimed he felt genuine to me for the first time all game.

I got back to work and looked it all over, and still decided there was a good enough chance he was mafia over anyone else so I revoted him. I don't really regret it either because he would've been a distraction for us the entire damn game with his usually finger pointing at absolutely everyone who breaths.

Also sucks that a good role like that was wasted, because if these games are still the same as on WC, no mafia team in their right mind would ever waste a NK on him.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

Sorry I thought we had to get to 12 or something so that's why I threw that number out.

I know I shouldn't get frustrated. I guess i'm frustrated at myself obviously my gameplay is just not as good as I want it to be. I try to be to subtle I've done that in the past two thought I'd improved and I havent.

I was mentioning other suspects cause I believe someone said I didn't really do much yesterday. And I had 3 people that I was genuinely trying to sort out. OMB became a target after I logged off. I probably shouldn't have voted. I let past games eat at me and I should come into every game with a new mindset.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
That OMB role could have ended pretty badly... if he'd been alive and then got vigged we'd have lost him and a good townie

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Sorry I thought we had to get to 12 or something so that's why I threw that number out.

I know I shouldn't get frustrated. I guess i'm frustrated at myself obviously my gameplay is just not as good as I want it to be. I try to be to subtle I've done that in the past two thought I'd improved and I havent.

I was mentioning other suspects cause I believe someone said I didn't really do much yesterday. And I had 3 people that I was genuinely trying to sort out. OMB became a target after I logged off. I probably shouldn't have voted. I let past games eat at me and I should come into every game with a new mindset.
Probably the best advice for everyone. Always come into a new game with a fresh perspective. Past games can definitely cause some bad feelings but outside of the game, we're all pals.

Status
Not open for further replies.