New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Really, really bad. I don't like how the first vote wasn't bold. I think McHenry has played enough games to know the system on that by now. He didn't change it until Gip pointed it out. I know we were up against the deadline on that one, but I'd be really curious to know how close he was cutting it with that hammer.
I can tell ya, the non bold vote was before deadline, the bold one was after but only Smarks counted the first one as bold.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Final Day 1 Vote Count

Jango Fett (1) - Lethal Jade
OMB (7) - Bobby Barrows, Tommy Bedlam, Prison Dom, Sully, People's Wang, Jango Fett, John McHenry
Mandalorian (3) - SupineSnake, Sky, OMB
Bobby Barrows (1) - Mandalorian

Do we had 12 out 13 players vote which I think is a record that is a high percentage on a day 1. Which the only non vote was Blaine.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I don't believe I've ever played a game with scum Blaine, but I've played with not-very-active Blaine. Does his lack of a vote make you think he could be scum, or do you think it's possible that he's just not that engaged? Part of me would like to think that if he were scum, his teammates would've pushed him to at least vote in the private chat, but I hate to use inactivity as a defense for anyone.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Really, really bad. I don't like how the first vote wasn't bold. I think McHenry has played enough games to know the system on that by now. He didn't change it until Gip pointed it out. I know we were up against the deadline on that one, but I'd be really curious to know how close he was cutting it with that hammer.
He was within minutes of that hammer, but part of me is a bit worried whether scum would try to get that hammer in or not, with how obviously bad it would be when OMB flips town. :hmm:

I'd say John would, yeah. Tommy, do you think John would have looked better or worse if he didn't vote?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I can tell ya, the non bold vote was before deadline, the bold one was after but only Smarks counted the first one as bold.
Yea...I hate everything about that. Not gonna argue with the way Smarks chose to rule it, but....yea....

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
That final vote from John now looking really bad.

Yeah the guy that got on 15 minutes before the vote and asked for highlights and advice numerous times it's all on him...

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
He was within minutes of that hammer, but part of me is a bit worried whether scum would try to get that hammer in or not, with how obviously bad it would be when OMB flips town. :hmm:

I'd say John would, yeah. Tommy, do you think John would have looked better or worse if he didn't vote?
I think not voting would've looked better for him, based on him asking for vote totals and time remaining. He could've easily said that he wasn't comfortable hammering without the information. He said he didn't have time to look back, but that's the third thing that he's asked other people to confirm for him, which I'm not crazy about. Seems like a possible attempt at scum trying to pretend to be uninformed.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yeah the guy that got on 15 minutes before the vote and asked for highlights and advice numerous times it's all on him...
I mean, there was plenty of time yesterday to put your vote down.

I don't understand the hesitation on a lot of people to not throw their votes down until late in day. Voting is the biggest power we have, and if people are hesitant to use it, scum can and will abuse it. :draper2

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
My guy, you're not confirmed town, just stop :punklol
I'm not saying that I am?

I am playing the game from my position of knowing that I am town, so I know for a fact that you contributed to it being two town players pitted against each other now that OMB has flipped.

Like I've said, if you think OMB was right, your vote for him makes no sense. If you think he was onto something with me, then why am I still here? Whereas people lynched him for not putting his case across properly. If you agreed with him, surely I'm the vote and it being one of the two of us just doesn't compute because the arguments for lynching us contradict each other.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I mean, you've played enough to know being among the last votes on a mislynch raises questions. Always has, always will.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
doctor - be smart today.

cop - be smarter

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Well I'll certainly make sure to vote bright and early d2 regardless of any differing opinions. I'll also make sure that I listen to nobody elses opinions or input when I cast my vote. Screw trying to be informed.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Well that reads as annoyed/defensive for being questioned.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm not saying that I am?

I am playing the game from my position of knowing that I am town, so I know for a fact that you contributed to it being two town players pitted against each other now that OMB has flipped.

Like I've said, if you think OMB was right, your vote for him makes no sense. If you think he was onto something with me, then why am I still here? Whereas people lynched him for not putting his case across properly. If you agreed with him, surely I'm the vote and it being one of the two of us just doesn't compute because the arguments for lynching us contradict each other.
My guy, I never agreed with OMB on any of his reasoning lmfao. I don't know why you have that apprehension. I thought that either of you were best bet to be scum with the information provided.

You're openly pushing this as if both of you possibly being scum was some inflexible impossibility. Just because OMB said "I think Man is scum" doesn't mean it couldn't be true, but it also didn't mean that OMB also couldn't have been scum, my guy, as a distancing tactic. :lol

You're trying to force a scenario where only the both of you have to be town in a situation where there wasn't full information.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Well I'll certainly make sure to vote bright and early d2 regardless of any differing opinions. I'll also make sure that I listen to nobody elses opinions or input when I cast my vote. Screw trying to be informed.
It's not like you can't take people's advice into account, but you and others can't just keep not using your votes until end of day. Vote for who you have feelings on and explain why, whether its guts, or some other reasoning.

I'm not mad at you for being the hammer, I'm just saying your play D1 hasn't been indicative of town play. The hammer is just bad looking in with the power of hindsight.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
My guy, I never agreed with OMB on any of his reasoning lmfao. I don't know why you have that apprehension. I thought that either of you were best bet to be scum with the information provided.

You're openly pushing this as if both of you possibly being scum was some inflexible impossibility. Just because OMB said "I think Man is scum" doesn't mean it couldn't be true, but it also didn't mean that OMB also couldn't have been scum, my guy, as a distancing tactic. :lol

You're trying to force a scenario where only the both of you have to be town in a situation where there wasn't full information.
Well, from my perspective, us both being sum WAS an impossibility, and I am sure that OMB would have said the same as he knew for sure that one of us was in himself. The same way that I knew all along that at best you were pushing t/s because I know that I am town. Now I know you were pushing t/t, and you switched from one to the other as the winds changed, that makes you look bad from my perspective. OMB's flip has only confirmed what I suspected, as I said multiple times that there were town arguments for him.

The question has to be asked though, if it wasn't for his lack of explanations and elaborations... why did he get lynched? What was your reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.