New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
What is your major malfunction?

Sky isn't anywhere close to being a vote from me. Do you just enjoy making shit up?

I notice you have no mention of John despite that being clearly where I'm leaning rn.
im predicting what will happen.

i was spot on, in regards to you position on OMB. so i think i will stick to my guns of what you do rather than what you say is important

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
im predicting what will happen.

i was spot on, in regards to you position on OMB. so i think i will stick to my guns of what you do rather than what you say is important
Lol it's your excuse to not do anything, and when someone flips townie off a push you'll do your usual "SEE I WAS RIGHT!" schtick, eh?

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
My guy, you can't have your cake and eat it. You're not a confirmed town, and the issue is that even if OMB flipped town, you haven't. Your argument would have way more merit on others if you actually flip town as well. Until that happens, you're pissing in the wind with this argument.

That's a trap and I'm not falling for it. You're specifically wording it so that it takes away the primary motivator for why people like Sully and I voted for him just to make me specifically look bad.
Yeah obviously it has more merit to it if I flip and I’m revealed town, but at that point it’s too late for me to put it out there because I’d be dead. From my position, knowing what my alignment is, I can put it out there. Is that not how anyone here would put forward a theory?

Whether people choose to believe me or go along with it is up to them, doesn’t mean I’m not going to share my thoughts and put my theories out there. I’m trying to solve the game and based on how I’ve read events and seen things go, you’re top of my list at the moment. I might be right, I might be wrong. I don’t actually know.

Well tell me what your primary motivation was then? Why was he more worthy of a vote than me?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
that is not what i am talking about. but its a good tactic as mafia, to not actual refer to what im talkign about

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Yeah obviously it has more merit to it if I flip and I’m revealed town, but at that point it’s too late for me to put it out there because I’d be dead. From my position, knowing what my alignment is, I can put it out there. Is that not how anyone here would put forward a theory?

Whether people choose to believe me or go along with it is up to them, doesn’t mean I’m not going to share my thoughts and put my theories out there. I’m trying to solve the game and based on how I’ve read events and seen things go, you’re top of my list at the moment. I might be right, I might be wrong. I don’t actually know.

Well tell me what your primary motivation was then? Why was he more worthy of a vote than me?
I felt more certain on him than I was on you. What is the problem here? I don't know why this is such an immutable point to you.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Sus me for unvoting or not, but I woke up and read one of his posts before getting ready for work.
Nah. It’s not enough for me to sus you. Obviously it’s something I’m gonna notice, but with absolutely no meta on you, I still think your approach has been genuine. I think you’re town.
Sorry I thought we had to get to 12 or something so that's why I threw that number out.

I know I shouldn't get frustrated. I guess i'm frustrated at myself obviously my gameplay is just not as good as I want it to be. I try to be to subtle I've done that in the past two thought I'd improved and I havent.

I was mentioning other suspects cause I believe someone said I didn't really do much yesterday. And I had 3 people that I was genuinely trying to sort out. OMB became a target after I logged off. I probably shouldn't have voted. I let past games eat at me and I should come into every game with a new mindset.
All good; no need for an apology at all. Games get tense. I’m just letting you know why I’m suspicious of you based on what you’ve done in this game.

Reactions: John McHenry

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I felt more certain on him than I was on you. What is the problem here? I don't know why this is such an immutable point to you.
I’m trying to figure out what your thought process was, and whether you were approaching this from a town position of weighing up your options or a mafia position of seeing two potential mislynches on the cards and going along with the one you felt more likely.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I’m trying to figure out what your thought process was, and whether you were approaching this from a town position of weighing up your options or a mafia position of seeing two potential mislynches on the cards and going along with the one you felt more likely.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Sorry I thought we had to get to 12 or something so that's why I threw that number out.

I know I shouldn't get frustrated. I guess i'm frustrated at myself obviously my gameplay is just not as good as I want it to be. I try to be to subtle I've done that in the past two thought I'd improved and I havent.

I was mentioning other suspects cause I believe someone said I didn't really do much yesterday. And I had 3 people that I was genuinely trying to sort out. OMB became a target after I logged off. I probably shouldn't have voted. I let past games eat at me and I should come into every game with a new mindset.
No it's majority and with 13 players it's 7.

Also.come into every game fresh without the past games but don't forget how others play and what they do. Which when you pointed out the one game you did well as SK when you subbed into that role and I won it I get it.

I have some players here that I am wary about the whole game based upon past games. Sully and SS due to a game where they got me lynched after I named the whole team. Jeff is another because of a past game when he was scum and he made me a buffoon at the end of the game.

Watch things people do change how they play as well so it makes it hard to pin point things you also need to read reactions and how people are responding and if they seem to be playing with an agenda. Day one is hard because not everyone tips their hand day one unless you have smark defending Juice on day one as a scum person.

Each game is different and don't let the game get the best of you.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Reactions: John McHenry

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Probably the best advice for everyone. Always come into a new game with a fresh perspective. Past games can definitely cause some bad feelings but outside of the game, we're all pals.
Yes this.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Was this to say anything or just you bolding Man's last part your statement

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Sus me for unvoting or not, but I woke up and read one of his posts before getting ready for work.

When he claimed he felt genuine to me for the first time all game.

I got back to work and looked it all over, and still decided there was a good enough chance he was mafia over anyone else so I revoted him. I don't really regret it either because he would've been a distraction for us the entire damn game with his usually finger pointing at absolutely everyone who breaths.

Also sucks that a good role like that was wasted, because if these games are still the same as on WC, no mafia team in their right mind would ever waste a NK on him.
So based upon the flip what are you thinking now?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
It would be the former, but I don't think that anything I do to further expound upon this would actually convince you to be fair. Who else would you push by the way? Thoughts on Juice?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
It would be the former, but I don't think that anything I do to further expound upon this would actually convince you to be fair. Who else would you push by the way? Thoughts on Juice?
I’m not that close-minded.

Aside from a couple of summary posts (which could arguably be called offhand commentary) I still don’t think Gipper is looking that great. I wasn’t a massive fan of Lethal’s entry towards the end of the day and McHenry and Wang don’t look amazing due to their votes on OMB. SS has added very little as well aside from sussing me for not being careless as he apparently expects me to be.

Juice - it’s a strange one. She’s really not helping herself with some of the things she’s doing and saying but some of our thoughts do seem to be aligned. Whether or not this is because she’s trying to curry favour with me, I don’t know. I don’t think she’s an automatic starting point tomorrow unless any information surrounding her comes to light.

Reactions: Bobby Barrows
Status
Not open for further replies.