New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
legit if you guys want a lynch so bad do you want me to vote myself :lol
Cmon man. Don’t go that route. The votes at the tail end of a kill are telling regardless of the dead persons alignment.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
like i said im dead:

Scum Reads:
Man (if he flips then one of Sulley/Tommy/Blaine)
If man flips town then it should put Grim/SS back on track.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
lhave given pleanty of input and once again d1 kind of hard not to go with so i mean what actually iinfo do you have to go out of :lol GTFO with that shit
I didn't say anything about your input.

I also didn't say I have any information, because how the fuck would I? I've assessed Grim's play and his voting patterns and made a judgement based on that. You did not do that when you said I threw up a red flag for you. You still haven't done that and I don't understand why you're still denying that fact. You haven't once pulled up one of my posts from before you said that and said that's what made you feel that way.

The annoying thing is, I honestly think you could be town and I stand firm that Grim is the one that we should have been looking at. You could have made this infinitely easier for yourself and perhaps even gotten your desired outcome of me getting lynched had you actually done what people were asking of you.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
honey bear? il just message Smark. im not looking for a toxic game, not sure why you are
:reigns3
VOTE OMB

if that matters
Oh moonpie this isn't a good vote. Are you a wolf, John?
a rule from the other games

"- No communicating about the game outside of the game thread or chats you have been granted access to by me."
Cite where it's been broken?
Friendly reminder to keep the game classy and civil. Please do not flame, instigate or patronize anyone while playing the game. Like please don’t use cute pet names while belittling someone in the process.
:heston
Right on cue.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
how can I talk about an active mafia game. when you are alive in it and i am dead. because i can't reference that game, whilst it is still active and certainly not whilst you are alive.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Oh moonpie this isn't a good vote. Are you a wolf, John?
We need info and had like 5 minutes to go. I don't feel like a hammer position is a good position to be in at all but I want info.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Also I think someones vote count was off cause @Roman Reigns was just on after my what should have been a final vote and we don't have results.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
VOTE OMB

if that matters
It does because bold means you meant to vote. I’ll count this bold at the time you posted the original vote, though.

Reactions: John McHenry

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
how can I talk about an active mafia game. when you are alive in it and i am dead. because i can't reference that game, whilst it is still active and certainly not whilst you are alive.
You can discredit me through providing more substantial reasons to read someone than "gut feel" and "feels off." Go away.
We need info and had like 5 minutes to go. I don't feel like a hammer position is a good position to be in at all but I want info.
What info? Was OMB such a vital need to be flipped here?
Also I think someones vote count was off cause @Roman Reigns was just on after my what should have been a final vote and we don't have results.
fwiw he could be catching up on the thread.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I didn't say anything about your input.

I also didn't say I have any information, because how the fuck would I? I've assessed Grim's play and his voting patterns and made a judgement based on that. You did not do that when you said I threw up a red flag for you. You still haven't done that and I don't understand why you're still denying that fact. You haven't once pulled up one of my posts from before you said that and said that's what made you feel that way.

The annoying thing is, I honestly think you could be town and I stand firm that Grim is the one that we should have been looking at. You could have made this infinitely easier for yourself and perhaps even gotten your desired outcome of me getting lynched had you actually done what people were asking of you.
l iterally said multiple times as to why. and i answered every question i was asked. and have pulled up a number of your post and based a number of things such as your casually throwing out a team mate name in the beginning of the game. You guys talk down to me on these games all the time that's whats annoying af. Like I said if i ever play mafia again im just not posting as much this is it because i stand no chance of doing anything in these games when I get goated into fights for 30 pages. it makes this shit not fun havviing to rehash same shit every game d1 #1 gives no better any chance of improving and #2 its the same shit evevery game the same three people get lynch d1 and its always the same result. I am not even claiming to be a good player or anything but god damn. i genuinely felt like I was actually giving effort this game and playing it like I seen people play it on WS looking back at past games trying to find patterns and i literally gotten hiit with a nope. I am not trying to play any pity card or woe is me shit either and the fact that OMB being OMB being brought up again def isn't something I would like to spill over to WS mafia. There is also a reason I dont ply these games anymore. Dont have the time and ilet this shit get way to personal and I def dont have the patience I used too lol

Reactions: Wangman Page

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
l iterally said multiple times as to why. and i answered every question i was asked. and have pulled up a number of your post and based a number of things such as your casually throwing out a team mate name in the beginning of the game. You guys talk down to me on these games all the time that's whats annoying af. Like I said if i ever play mafia again im just not posting as much this is it because i stand no chance of doing anything in these games when I get goated into fights for 30 pages. it makes this shit not fun havviing to rehash same shit every game d1 #1 gives no better any chance of improving and #2 its the same shit evevery game the same three people get lynch d1 and its always the same result. I am not even claiming to be a good player or anything but god damn. i genuinely felt like I was actually giving effort this game and playing it like I seen people play it on WS looking back at past games trying to find patterns and i literally gotten hiit with a nope. I am not trying to play any pity card or woe is me shit either and the fact that OMB being OMB being brought up again def isn't something I would like to spill over to WS mafia. There is also a reason I dont ply these games anymore. Dont have the time and ilet this shit get way to personal and I def dont have the patience I used too lol
i know we don't often see eye to eye. but i couldn't agree more.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
OMB being OMB being brought up again def isn't something I would like to spill over to WS mafia.
I'm just gonna respond to this part because you know you're my guy. I didn't get to play with you over at the old site except for (maybe?) the last game. I'm hoping that this concept doesn't become the norm here because I'd like to play with you more on this one. Fortunately, I have no real reference for this "OMB being OMB" thing for it to be a trend on my end.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I felt that. Much love brother.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'm just gonna respond to this part because you know you're my guy. I didn't get to play with you over at the old site except for (maybe?) the last game. I'm hoping that this concept doesn't become the norm here because I'd like to play with you more on this one. Fortunately, I have no real reference for this "OMB being OMB" thing for it to be a trend on my end.
Stand up guy there Tommy.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Also, can we please not accuse others of cheating in this game or others. If you feel there was in this game message me in private and if it pertains to others, message their hosts. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.