New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
1. Yea I could see that.

Tbf to man tho that same time post we had could easily been coincidence by him. I could def been off on that accusation there.

2.Maybe not that many people but the three Sully/Tommy/Blaine if he was mafia one of them could be as well.
Sp what if he is town then?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Sp what if he is town then?

If he's town I suppose that would throw SS back on radar but I don't think it would throw say Tommy out.

Atm think Tommy & Sully are town. (That all would change if man flipped scum.)

I'm assuming atm SS is town too. You as well and majority the only ones I be null on are McHenry & Lethal. I had said too that if we were going to lynch a quiet townie I rather Lethal than you on that choice just because ik later in game you are a cooler head and helpful (least in games I played with you as I always have this open forum with you in these games)

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Seriously off to bed now tho

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
If he's town I suppose that would throw SS back on radar but I don't think it would throw say Tommy out.

Atm think Tommy & Sully are town. (That all would change if man flipped scum.)

I'm assuming atm SS is town too. You as well and majority the only ones I be null on are McHenry & Lethal. I had said too that if we were going to lynch a quiet townie I rather Lethal than you on that choice just because ik later in game you are a cooler head and helpful (least in games I played with you as I always have this open forum with you in these games)
At this current time I can't see Tommy as scum not saying it is put if the realm but I can't seem him scum yet based upon play.

It's to early on Sully for me yet to say one way or the other but he is playing how I would expect him to play as town currently.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Really not getting the feeling that this is genuine frustration from a townie - this to me is more likely to be scum giving up because they've been put on the back foot very early

Mando was sussed last game and it felt different because it was mid-game rather than early game - he had a bit more confidence then
False.

I was lynched early last game.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I don’t think they have interacted much. SS mentioned not liking Man’s focus on Juice and then his conversation with OMB. I did my reread, but didn’t see anything super glaring.
SS based his position on me being a naturally careless person (apparently) which goes against how I’ve played in the last several games that I’ve played here - none of which he has participated in.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Did Juice even react much at all to Man pushing her?
False.

I wasn’t pushing her and at no point did I indicate that I would or we should lynch her. My point was that Sky was blinding herself with her stance and discounting the possibility that Juice’s play could actually be because she was mafia and there was a potential for Juice to use it again her if that was the case.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Wrt this OMB post btw interesting how he feels good about Juice, but also says he'd be willing to vote Man.

I'm curious about both decisions actually. I don't particularly think there's anything that makes Juice towny at the moment so I'm curious about his reasoning.

Him saying he's willing to vote Man and not really going through with it all day vibes.
Because he can’t think of an actual reason to justify a vote.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Did omb ever answer what his red flag on Man was that I asked earlier before I go back through what I last read?

Anything you guys want me to look at again while reading?

Not that I’ve seen and I don’t believe he is yet to identify the specific post he referred to.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
How many times we gone this route with players with this same play style just to losing a townie is my reason. I also been on that side before. If Juice is mafia there will be a mistake made before to long. I would also assume that there is a good chance on n1 one of the orginal four I had stated would be checked out by a cop on n1. So seeing how that goes tomorrow will be intresting.

Now as for man,

1. I am trying not to tunnel and I even said in the original post that man was just the one I had some red flags on but not enough to vote at that time. I am not sure how much exact time is left but I'll pit a vote down if that makes you comfortable as for that last post of his it definitely sounds defeated unless he's trying to call a bluff or something but I can't remember man ever being that way especially on d1.

offcial Vote: Man
Again, no actual evidence. Those who played the last game can remember me being exactly like this on D1s

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Sully is pretty Crafty when it comes to being mafia and usually will casual try and get lil seeds to plant for later in game so if he is scum I def go back and read his d1 post if flips scum.
Where is the evidence of Sully doing this in this game?

Reactions: Sully

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
View attachment 69691

@Sully If you go back and look I said more that if your mafia that on d1 your post should be looked at more than anything and shit. FWIW I think at least that is how you play lol. I certainly even still don't think you be my first lynch option.

@Bobby Barrows I just found his post odd seem like some fluff and it seem like he wasn't playing town game his last post def didn't come off townie.
Which post? You can’t base a read or a lynch push on a specific post and then not tell people what it is. What post was it and what was fluff about it?

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
i can conceive a world where Wang is Town and Grim and Sully are both maf sided with a town lynch order list of: Mando, Juice, Omb & Sky for the game win
Swap Sully and OMB around and I agree.

Mandalorian

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I really didn't but ok :MJ2:

Very least if I am lynch can go back and look at three pretty rapid votes.

Tell you one thing that's annoying is I'm actually trying to have a actually insight discussion for my defense and it's affectively just head meeting brick wall.

I suppose though these day 1 always go thrse sake routes and I don't exactly have the desire to post 500 times in these mafia games anymore (don't have the time and in reality don't want to be the player I was for years.) Its also why I play maybe one or two games anymore. I'm not being defeatist or defensive just giving it to you straight.
I don’t think you’re trying to have an insightful discussion here at all. You’re repeatedly avoiding the questions that you’re being asked. You’re being asked what caused red flag - SPECIFICALLY - and you’re not answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.