New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
the terms i use - are generally used on every other forum that hosts mafia games. im tabbing out for the rest of the day though.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Am I twisting a narrative? Join Sky then because she also seems to think pointing out weird behavior in posts is scummy.
I never said pointing out weird behaviour is scummy, nor did I mean it. By my own admission, the town colour post was a little weird, I thought it myself as I was writing it. Just an observation though.

What is scummy is latching on to something that should ultimately be null, pointing it out, then leaving it for later to use whenever you need justification to vote me

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
:MJ2: how many times that work for u

And omb being omb thing certainly doesn't apply here and def a old thing that should die with WC

I never counted, but I know of a good few times when people underestimated you. I wish it did die on WC, but Sky literally just said it just in different words.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Should pulled a cody stardust in my WS contract :lol

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
I never said pointing out weird behaviour is scummy, nor did I mean it. By my own admission, the town colour post was a little weird, I thought it myself as I was writing it. Just an observation though.

What is scummy is latching on to something that should ultimately be null, pointing it out, then leaving it for later to use whenever you need justification to vote me

For what it's worth it wasn't exactly the OG post I latched onto, it was your reaction to it when you called it had. Had you actually just said what you said now "Yeah you're right it was weird, I didn't mean it like that" then I would've backed off. But instead you doubled down and went at me for pointing it out.

Now you're agreeing that what you said was weird. So shouldn't you also agree that mean pointing it out wasn't? And then the subsequent back and forth we had as a result actually WASN'T me trying to set up to vote you later but rather just pointing out things I thought were sus?

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I never counted, but I know of a good few times when people underestimated you. I wish it did die on WC, but Sky literally just said it just in different words.
Can almost guarantee that it's more I flipped blue than red tho :cudi

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Let me make this clear man might have done this if he's scum with u Tommy Blaine In thst post and that's assuming man is scum.
Are you saying that I’m on a scum team with sully, man, and blaine because I voted for you here? Cause earlier, you said I looked fine to you.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Have you thought though that your continual hammering of that point may be giving him the justification for it that you perceive?

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Are you saying that I’m on a scum team with sully, man, and blaine because I voted for you here? Cause earlier, you said I looked fine to you.
Na I'm saying if man is scum I could see one of you three being someone he might casual toss a teamout out on. That's it.

Reactions: Tommy Bedlam

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Damned if I do, damned if I don't I guess
I mean, if you'd like my advice, I don't think you're doomed if you just let it go and focus on the play of others, or Sully's other posts not directed at you. Nothing you've done has actually really made you a viable target in my eyes, so don't be so down on yourself for now.

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Damned if I do, damned if I don't I guess
Eh I wouldn't say that. Honestly accountability goes a long way for me. You actually admitting that the post was weird in the first place already had my sus meter going down on you a little bit.

It's the doubling down and failing to see logic that usually makes me read scum.

Hence why I'm all over OMB right now.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Technically the colors typically change every game :D
Majority of the time I flip town and you know it lol. I am not saying that you haven't caught me before as mafia you have but I'm not scum this game my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.