New York. New Rules. Scream VI Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
you can try. but you have to get every mafia forum - to use TLL instead of CFD for it to mean anything
Or you could just not use a racially insensitive term after being asked nicely not to use it here. I doubt that’s that’s the direction this is gonna take tho. You are the “lone wolf” after all.

Reactions: The Gipper

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Nothing like that just knowing I'm town if I'm lynch might be something to look into us all.
If you get four more votes (which I’m not totally sure happens judging by the general levels of non-participation), Sully has already acknowledged that he’s gonna look bad. I would’ve have rather had a Juice vote here, as I think she’s played scummy at worst, minimally helpful to town at best. But yea, saying that people should suspect anyone who votes you is a questionable move, especially when you’re less than halfway to lynch.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Juice has now progressed from "becoming a distraction unintentionally" to "being an active distraction"... I'd suggest an info role go in that direction N1

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
there is only one name for it in mafia - and the acronym is CFD.

I had to google what this meant.

You could just use other words to describe the situation. Like that it's weird or confusing.

This would

1. Avoid using an acronym for an offensive term
2. Actually let people like me know what you're trying to insinuate instead of having to go on a deep google dive to figure it out

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
i give up. people dont use the term in full form anymore, but the acronym is just the known meaning in mafia. if i had used another term, no one would know anyway. but if you think im actually racist lol . then just lynch me out.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
self appointed town leader confirmed.

another tick for my observations
I imagine I'm self appointed only by virtue of being among the top posters (which I tend to be every game, mind you), and trying to drive discussion, then sure.

I'm the town leader then. But only one among many atm.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Or you could just not use a racially insensitive term after being asked nicely not to use it here. I doubt that’s that’s the direction this is gonna take tho. You are the “lone wolf” after all.
I mean, if you want to avoid racially insensitive terms, there's a certain word for being voted to die during Day that's right there, but that's irrelevant

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
people more interested in word usage, then actual game observation.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I feel good about Tommy, Sully and Blaine. Got those three as my top town reads at the moment. Blaine is being very direct and to the point and seems like he wants to solve the game, which is good. The same for Sully. Tommy has been asking a lot of questions and making his thoughts clear, which is something that I like as well.

Wang has come in with some comments, but seems pretty behind on the read up still. I need to check whether Lethal is up to date as well.

I honestly don't know how to place Juice. I think I had a point earlier when I said that she seemed comfortable in the knowledge that Sky seemed very reluctant to go after her and I don't know if she was then using that to her advantage. It is definitely a possibility. The post where she said that she's always confirmed or something like that struck me as odd, as did the one where she said about never getting iced on N1 either. She is placing herself above suspicion, which is something I have seen from her before, but she has no reason to because as others have said, no one is actively pursuing her. Whether that means she's trying to cover tracks that no one has found yet, I don't know, but it is a weird stance to take for sure.

Following on from previous comments on Juice and Sky that I note still no one has commented on, I don't think Sky and Juice would be s/s on the basis that if they were, Sky would have allowed Juice to make some of the posts that she has after the comments that Sky herself made regarding voting Juice. Sky seems to have walked back on some of her previous sentiments though based on what Juice has had to say.

I don't feel amazing about Gipper. He's made a lot of posts, but if you actually look through them, he's not actually doing much to solve the game. They are a lot of one liners, comments about things not to do with the game (such as when he was born, people's usernames, theme spec etc.). I don't see much of him actually trying to solve anything aside from a few questions about Wang directed at Juice.

I am seeing my name thrown around as well a bit (by Grim, SS and OMB), but no one is actually elaborating on anything I've done as to why. OMB said he had a red flag and it was a gut feeling. What caused it? Grim's initial vote on me was before anything had actually happened and now he's saying that he has no reason to take it off, but not saying why that is the case?

I'm not intending to spend the majority of this game defending my own position, which is something I seem to always end up doing when I play here. I'd just like to understand where this has come from, and I'm happy to discuss any questions people have for me, which no one seems to. I don't think it is a shock to anyone now that my play style is "think first, act later" with that thinking being done out loud and I don't just go throwing votes around. Especially on D1.
Fwiw too on here if man flipped scum I look at one of those three as well just given the nature of how he said that top.

As for @Bobby Barrows majority of it just seems off can't really explain it but like I said off these last few pages I have at least am looking for stuff to say as something to look into if I'm lynched.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
i give up. people dont use the term in full form anymore, but the acronym is just the known meaning in mafia. if i had used another term, no one would know anyway. but if you think im actually racist lol . then just lynch me out.
Nobody's accused you of racism lol. I simply asked that we don't use it anymore out of respect. I don't think you're racist, just fighting on a hill I don't necessarily agree wrt term usage. Let's refocus on the game instead of this if we can. :)

Sully

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
And couldn't really that same be said bout anyone on d1? If I remember so too least on WS I seen people all the time base stuff off previous games? And I mean in actuality couldn't this also be case of pot calling kettle black with you twisting your own narrative as well I mean thats sort of the game in a nutshell. I'm not panicked by any means and you can certainly try and dissect my post enough to fit whatever mold does seem rather interesting that two or three have jumped onto me as scum discussion rather quick. I'm off to bed tho or at least trying to just took some pain meds to help with my hyper extended knee.

I think there's a difference between using past game experiences and connecting them to posts/behavior in new games, and using past games to basically just say "these players all are untrustworthy and therefore they're mafia" without actually making any connection to the game itself.

Am I twisting a narrative? Join Sky then because she also seems to think pointing out weird behavior in posts is scummy.

But I mean, at least I AM actually pointing out specific things in the game, and giving actual reasoning to why I think they're weird.

You can't just go "Yeah I think these guys are mafia" and then give NO reasons. Nobody trusts your gut.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
from now on - on this site I will call it TLL then lol. also we have to stop using the word lynch like Sky said.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Y'll can lynch me to least change the subject of whatever thus acronym thing is lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.