new Worlds title rumoured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

pocket

Reaction score
3298089234_da33720c3d.jpg

So I read on the sun newspaper(UK) website thesun.co.uk that there will be a new Worlds Title belt being intrioduced soon.... that for me is a very scary thought!

I mean look at the current belt, the old WCW belt.... a fucking thing of beauty, a work of art and a piece of tradition..... the belt has Flair, Sting and Goldberg written all over it... its a champions belt not a spinning accessory

hope this is just a one of rumour because I heard nothing since

anybody heard about this??

Great One

Shouldn't this be in the news, with a source? And I still don't understand this, how could another world title even work? Maybe it was implying an undisputed title?

pocket

Reaction score
beats me... hate to think of this belt being subbed for another spinner belt....

Great One

You would hate that? SERIOUSLY? That belt is the biggest piece of trash, joke, mockery of the WWE title of all time. And it looks absolutely fucktarded and pathetic. Triple H's title run with that pos was painful to watch.

Klide

i doubt thats the belt beacuse i ussually look at belts and stuff and that looks like a j-mar belt or sumthing like that. its ussually for people who buy belts that are hand made... for different organizations/or collection
Check this site out this youll see wat i mean..

http://www.davemillicanbelts.com/index2.htm

Kizza

You would hate that? SERIOUSLY? That belt is the biggest piece of trash, joke, mockery of the WWE title of all time. And it looks absolutely fucktarded and pathetic. Triple H's title run with that pos was painful to watch.

This. That belt is an insult to titles. But I doubt ANOTHER world title is being brought in. The only titles i've heard of coming in is the knockout tag team titles lol.

MaJudiH

Reaction score
I think It's fake it's a fake rumor.

noumenon

There was a rumor of them revamping the titles over a year ago, I think it would have been done by now if that was the case.
IMO, it wouldn't be a bad thing... TNA's belts are honestly a hell of a lot cooler than WWE's. I just wouldn't want them to mess with the World Heavyweight Title...too much history and it's my favorite belt.

Carter2011

Reaction score
If any belt needs to be re-modeled it's the wwe title. It doesn't fit on anyone's character except Cena. To me it's a piece of garbage now. It was cool when it first came out almost 5 years ago. The World Title has too much history that goes with it. I think wwe needs a new wwe championship belt instead.

xtremebadass

this topic is probably meant to be the WWE title, which is also generally called a World championship. I have read over the past couple weeks in various places that there's a new WWE title being designed.

noumenon

Well yeah, like I said... over a year ago HHH was in NYC doing some radio interviews for a match with Cena for the WWE title..might have even been the triple threat with Orton in it. Anyway, in it he said the first thing he'd do if he won would be to change the belt. I met him outside the studio that day and I asked him about it and he told me they were in the process of redesigning the belt.

xtremebadass

they aren't changing teh world title because WWE doesn't give a shit about that belt. they still treat it like the WCW belt. They care way more for whoever holds the wwe belt, that explains why a black guy has never held the WWE belt.

noumenon

LMAO! alright Al Sharpton....

it's true though..since probably the last time HHH held it the WHC has been the secondary title.

Dynamo

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, Anyone have a problem with the old WWE title? I fuckin loved that belt. I kinda stopped watchin wrestling between like 2000 and 2006 and came back to see this piece of shit.

Airfixx

The belt that Hogan, Saveage & Warrior held was the nicest looking belt they've ever had (Also see IC belt from same era)... All that blue paint on the Attitude era titles made them look like tacky toys (Mind you they were tossed about like as much). Post-brand split it's only gotten worse. The pre-spinner version of the WWE title that Eddie & JBL held even looked like a temporary 'stand-in' in and now we got this bling crap.

BUT...

It is only a prop.