New Impact Signings and Releases Chatter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
How in the hell does anything you say ever get us anywhere? You're mostly a distraction that takes us away from the points being made and out witted in any sort of argument.

Plus he already admitted his undying love for Anthony Nese.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S III using Tapatalk 2

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: TNA superstar released

How in the hell does anything you say ever get us anywhere? You're mostly a distraction that takes us away from the points being made and out witted in any sort of argument.

Just because I say Rosita isn't hot. Who the hell has provided this thread with all the info about superstars being released? Me. So screw you

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Just because I say Rosita isn't hot. Who the hell has provided this thread with all the info about superstars being released? Me. So screw you

Calm down, prissy pants, we all know that you are all hot and bothered because you can't see Nese's man pecs anymore but there is no need to get hostile. Take a deep breath or a cold shower, you will be fine. I promise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S III using Tapatalk 2

Eddie North

Reaction score

1. My point wasn't whether Rosita was hot or not, my point was that you question how what other people say get us nowhere, which has been your greatest flaw in multiple threads.

2. Congratulations on creating a thread and posting information. I applaud you on this momentous task. I'm sure your parents will give you a cookie and be incredibly proud of a son who can do such an important and completely incredible feat.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

1. My point wasn't whether Rosita was hot or not, my point was that you question how what other people say get us nowhere, which has been your greatest flaw in multiple threads.

2. Congratulations on creating a thread and posting information. I applaud you on this momentous task. I'm sure your parents will give you a cookie and be incredibly proud of a son who can do such an important and completely incredible feat.

Anymore insults? I can take them all day.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ

And I think she isn't and to me that's all that matters. How did that get us anywhere

I just said it because you come in here like you do for everything and state something as if it's fact. I came in and said she a good worker and I think she's hot. You had already said you didn't think she was to Apex, you didn't need to repeat yourself to me.

Eddie North

Reaction score

Anymore insults? I can take them all day.

No reason to continue to insult you, you continuously insult yourself on a regular basis, I'm just here to point it out.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

You don't have to be gay to say a guy is good looking

You're right, I say guys are good looking all the time and I'm not gay...but you are.

The Viper

Reaction score
I think Wade Barrett is a sexy muthafucka.

I'm straight as an arrow.

But that's besides the point....

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Velvet Sky has either finished or will be finishing up with TNA Wrestling shortly, according to numerous sources within the organization. One source noted Monday night that she is "as gone as can be without having pen to paper."

Her status with the organization has been tenuous for several weeks, although she's been in negotiations for a new contract. However, many believe she is on her way out of the company.

Sky last appeared for TNA at a BaseBrawl event in Memphis, Tennessee on July 14. She is presently booked for a Legends of the Ring convention in Monroe, New Jersey the same weekend that TNA holds its annual Bound for Glory festivities.

Sky is one of the most popular females in TNA and has been with the company since the advent of the Knockouts division in October 2007. A former Knockouts and Knockouts Tag Team Champion, she was recent cast in a Montgomery Gentry music video through the company.

Her former "Beautiful People" mate, Angelina Love, also recently left the promotion.

Pwpix.net

How can they do this? She's arguably the most popular knockout. This would be a big loss for TNA