NCAA College football 2012/2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Damn it, didn't even think to check if you guys would be on here for the game..... Thought A&M was done for several times throughout the second half... What A Game!! Johnny Football is pretty damn good. Me and my Irish are lookin good, still need a loss from either K State or Oregon but that loss certainly helps!! Off to get drunk and watch a blowout in Boston!

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
BCS MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNESS!

Congratulations, Aggies.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
BCS shake up... K-State gonna be number 1... No doubt. Oregon moves up to number 2. Notre Dame still undefeated (grrrrrrrrr) moves up to 4. But then I'm thinking that Bama will be number 4 and UGA will be at 5. I just can't see UGA being ahead of Bama right now. But I will say... the top 10 is completely dominated by the SEC. Real crazy.

I mean you have Bama, UGA, Florida, LSU, South Carolina. half of the top 10 from one conference this late in the season. YES!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
K state is gonna fall and fall hard... very hard. They are being destroyed right now by Baylor. 52 - 24. What in the world happened? Oregon can barely score but then again Stanford isn't a bad team. They are pretty good. but teams 3 - 10 all won.

Kansas State is gonna collapse. Means we are one step closer to an SEC team that could possibly be in the national title game again. :p

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
And Oregon loses in overtime.

Mannnn... Notre Dame has the door now. If they lose... it's almost guaranteed to be all SEC again. If they win... Notre Dame vs. SEC.

USC better win :D

but mannnn... number 1 and 2 went down. this season is almost as crazy as 2007 when you kept having number 2 lose and number 1 losing.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Was sitting in section 36 of Notre Dame Stadium on Saturday thinking to myself how even if all 3 teams go undefeated and the Irish don't get to play for the National Championship I would still be happy cause we were back as a legitimate contender.... Fast Forward 4 Hours and I'm jumping around like a teenage idiot in Brothers Bar, cheering for a Stanford kicker as he handed my Irish a #1 ranking for the first time in BCS history and the first time at all since 1993... One game left (Barkley being hurt sounds good to me).... Haters beware! The Irish aren't going anywhere!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Shit this is probably the craziest week in college football I've ever seen.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
This definitely rivals 2007. That was just an insane season.

But this ... this is crazy. But just know... I'm rootin for USC to win and ruin Notre Dame's chances of playing in the national championship :D

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
This definitely rivals 2007. That was just an insane season.

But this ... this is crazy. But just know... I'm rootin for USC to win and ruin Notre Dame's chances of playing in the national championship :D

I'd expect nothing less..

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
So even with USC having to start a redshirt freshmen... does USC really stand a chance? Can USC actually pull off the upset win?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I would say no, but in doing so I'd have to lie and say I didn't see any of the games last weekend.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Despite the starting quarterback, it's still USC vs Notre Dame and both teams are going to be jacked up for it... What helps USC is Notre Dame's pass D is definitely not as strong as its run D and USC has 2 really, really good recievers so whoever is throwing the ball they've got guys who can go get it... What helps ND is USC's defense is just plain bad, especially their run defense and the Irish love to run the ball with their three solid RB's and Golson.... i see it as both teams will score, but the Irish D will hold USC just enough to come out ahead... maybe something like 31-27...... as seen through my Irish eyes

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Gameday!!! One game left, 12 hours to kickoff, Man my wife is gonna be pissed at how worthless I am to her today.....Haters please bring all the hate you can muster, will make the result that much sweeter.... GO IRISH!!!!!!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I don't like USC but I dislike Notre Dame more... so... COME ON USC! KEEP THOSE IRISH OUT OF THE TITLE GAME!