NCAA College football 2012/2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
forgot it was on, gonna have to turn that game on

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Look at my sig.

Louisville - Peter/Brock

Florida - kid/Frank Mir

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This game's gotta' be fixed. Literally all day on ESPN they kept playing this video package of people saying Louisville didn't belong in this game, made all kinds of jokes about them and shit. This is so great.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
It is GREAT! isn't it..... The big bad SEC at it again....

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Don't say anything.

Florida... you have been disowned. You lost to a BIG EAST team. SMH!

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Not gonna be many teams left if you disown every team that loses it's bowl game from the SEC.... next up Texas A&M, a team that last season was 6-6 and in the bottom tier of the Big 12 and now playing that rigorous SEC schedule (he says with a smirk) they are a top 10 team... Johnny Football is good, very good, but nobody is so single handidly talented to take a team from BIG 12 mediocrity to SEC glory.... yes they beat Alabama, but they also lost to both LSU and Florida and what do those two teams have in common... oh yeah bowl game losses to lower ranked teams from supposedly weaker conferences.... Oklahoma by double digits, book it

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Heh I'm just disowning Florida since they lost to a Big East team. A game they should have won. And sometimes all it takes is just that one player to really turn things around.

Colts, Redskins, Seahawks, Auburn when Cam came in, Broncos with Peyton. Johnny football is a game changer. Plus who did A & M have leading their team last season when they were 6 - 6? Nobody knows cause they were just that bad. Now they have a Heisman trophy winner? Come on now... that's a BIG step up so you can't say that ole they sucked in the Big 12 so now the SEC isn't that good cause they are magically good cause of one player. No. There is more to it than that :D

And those overrated Sooners who has "every year being the year" and every year they fall flat... this bowl game they are falling flat. A & M is gonna take it to them. That offense is gonna light them up. 2 TD win for A & M

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
I try not to compare the NFL with the NCAA mainly due to free agency and the common occurence of a quick turn around from bad to good (much, much more common in the NFL)... as for the Auburn comparison, they had one losing season in the previous 8 before Cam got there and if I remember correctly it was a year where they had lost a good chunk on both sides of the ball and the young guys just weren't ready. 2 years later, when Cam shows up those young guys were now juniors and seniors and already talented enough to be a competitive team. Yes Cam was the piece that put them over the top but that team was going to be good regardless. Texas A&M has been a .500 team for the last decade plus (with two 9-4 finishes mixed in). They showed no signs of any promise last year. This year they played 5 games against (at the time) ranked opponents, losses to Florida and LSU, an easy win over the, at the time, incredibly overranked (thanks to them being in the SEC) Mississippi St, a 59-57 win over that vaunted football team from Louisiana Tech, and their 1 good win of the year over Alabama... That puts them at 1-2 against teams that finished in the top 25 but still they are in the top 10 thanks to the cupcakes they play for 80% of their schedule

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Well... most teams out there have 80% cupcakes on their schedules so you can't just fault A & M on that one.

But I do scratch my head with some rankings. Like with Miss. State that one baffled me. Yeah I'm SEC 4 Lyfe but I can be objective and question some things done and some rankings out there. That was one of them that was just... weird.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
First year ever cheering for A&M, so they better not fuck up tomorrow. Only SEC team I'll cheer for.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Oregon is taking it to Kansas State. I will say though thus far this has been the best bowl game played.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
48-34 Oklahoma wins...... What say you?? Slim? Ghris?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Don't see OK winning nor scoring anymore than 25 points.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
Don't see OK winning nor scoring anymore than 25 points.

You realize Louisiana Tech scored 57 against A&M?? The A&M coach is the old University of Houston coach... all offense, no defense