NCAA College football 2012/2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
OHHH SLIM! Where are you???? I'm assuming I'm gonna have to hear about how good the SEC is and how Notre Dame has no chance for the next month and a half...... I hope you have fun with it.... GO IRISH!!!!!!!!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
heh best believe it. Well if Alabama makes it. If UGA makes it... well... ummm enjoy your trophy. UGA has a habit of choking in the big games. So if Bama makes it... yeahhhhh the title is staying in the SEC for the 7th straight year :D

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Cheering for the SEC in college football is like cheering for a dad beating his child. FUCK THE SEC!

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
The SEC can't help it if they been that good. Besides I been a fan of the SEC ever since the 90s so it isn't like I'm a bandwagon hopper :p

SEC TO DOMINATE!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Talk about Johnny Football winning the Heismen. Thoughts?

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
He's probably going to win it and the only even inkling of an argument I can make against him is, in A&M's 2 losses he completely disappeared in the 2nd half of both games. They had leads at halftime against both Florida and LSU and lost both games. Colin Klein lost his heisman bid with 3 picks against Baylor, well Manziel had three picks in the second half against LSU.... Te'o was consistent all year but his numbers are not off the charts, the only number that stands out is his 7 interceptions (most among linebackers, tied for second in the country). The argument for Te'o is all of the other things he brings to a his team and each game. He is the unquestioned leader of the unanimous #1 team in the country, He came back for his senior year when he would surely have been a first round pick, He has overcome a slew of personal obstacles and handled it better than most who are not under a spotlight... there are 2 types of players that the "old brass" among heisman voters tend not to vote for a) freshmen and b) defensive players so for a lot of them it will be the lesser of 2 evils and something tells me Te'o might get a bunch of those votes

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
As a long time supporter of Defense and a former Collegiate Linebackers coach Teo getting it would make me do flips around me house. I don't expect it though, don't think an LB has ever won one.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeah I don't see him winning just because he is on the defensive side of things. His numbers aren't crazy up there but he has been a force. Johnny football... he is a freshman and they never vote a freshman up in there but... those are the obvious two choices. I think we are going to see a freshman go in... his numbers are good. Real good.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
So we had an awesome SEC title game... we now know Alabama will be facing off against Notre Dame. K-State won so they goin against Oregon. Wisconsin vs. Stanford

Florida in the Sugar Bowl... I mean come onnnn there should be more talk in here than this.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
We should do a bowl pickem. Don't remember if we did that last year or not. Also that SEC Title game was fantastic. Big Ten Title game was a massacre.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
SEC Title game was great. I agree that we should do a Bowl Pick 'em, that'd be fun even if it was just a few people.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I agree... Bowl Pick'em would be nice.

and that Big Ten title game... mannnn was that the Nebraska JV squad? Their practice squad? That was just ugly.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
definitely in for a bowl pick em if someone takes the time to set one up.... The SEC title game was very dramatic and I really thought Georgia was going to score.... what i loved most was the success Georgia had running the ball as now I'm thinking Notre Dame should be able to do the same to some extent although i'm sure Bama's game plan will be to make Everett Golson beat them....

Was happy to see Northern Illinois make the BCS even if they get trounced by Florida St. only other bowl games I'm interested in is a) the battle of the "hey shouldn't we have a chance to play for the national title" teams in Oregon vs Kansas St, final score could be like 75-70... and the other is Texas A&M vs Oklahoma, who doesn't want to watch Johnny Football play in a BCS game and it's weird to see both OU and Stanford in BCS games this year, ya know, since Notre Dame didn't play anybody good this year
Do you have to be Staff in order to put up something like a pickem poll????? if not I'll do one and get it up sometime tomorrow

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I recorded the BCS selection show, I always enjoy them. Hopefully, I'll have time to watch it later today.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I'm just hoping I can catch some bowl games this year. Specially the BCS bowl games. I'm thinking Northern Illinois can beat Florida State.

But this has me really pumped.