NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I will say I don't understand all of this adding and dropping people.

Why can't it just be us 4 playing in the evenings a few times a week? That worked. That was fun. Now apparently I have to play crew with PSYCH as PG and a bunch of random smurfs from RealGM. Chico I understand you want to play during the days and whatever but c'mon man, can't you play some other game during the afternoons or something?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
No we aren't done with crew me and chico just played last night.

I agree I don't care for the adding and dropping people either and would have rather it stayed us 4. We all got used to playing with each other and I liked that fact, but yeah as it stands it's us 3 minus PSYCH.

shutupchico

Reaction score
I will say I don't understand all of this adding and dropping people.

Why can't it just be us 4 playing in the evenings a few times a week? That worked. That was fun. Now apparently I have to play crew with PSYCH as PG and a bunch of random smurfs from RealGM. Chico I understand you want to play during the days and whatever but c'mon man, can't you play some other game during the afternoons or something?

it's a few things really, the main one is i wanna see us get up there in the ranks, and we can't do that playing a few games every night, if that. if we got a crew of people good at the game we could be getting w's while we out, or sleeping. it makes me feel like we're playing for more too. i guess it's just u wanting it to be more casual which i get, and me taking it a little more seriously. another thing is i feel like i should be able to get a couple games in during the day since mak and psych seem to play for hours on end every night when i peace out. the record in those 2 man games has never been really good either. few reasons probably, playing without a pg, psych trying to do too much, etc. anyway, i'd get frustrated sometimes on nights i won a bunch of games, went to bed, then waking up and seeing a bunch of losses to mediocre teams. made me start feeling like if we added people those losses could be covered up. this isn't a slight at mak either, u do some things great. i guess if both of u wanna keep it at us 3 we can.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I've never cared about being a "top team" in the ranks. The ranks are a joke, why take pride in being a "top team" on a game full of cheesers. Plus half the games we play don't even count. But I don't have a 99 MyP, and I am pretty fucking casual so what do I know.

shutupchico

Reaction score
o, and it's not about taking it that seriously either, l's just suck, more w's we can get the better. some of the top teams are actually legit. they've been counting a lot more since mak has his new connection now.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
1 of the Wins I thought did count yesterday didn't count btw. And sorry chico and psych since I was supposed to play you one on one had to leave all of a sudden cause my mom had a fucked up tire.

Pretty much think all the top teams one way or another aren't legit. Whether it be uncapped players, glitching they use, tendency hacks where they can make you foul them easier or they don't get called on fouls when they should. Just sometimes we get lucky and run into teams who happen to have 2 guys on their squad who cheese less than others. Pretty much found this out on the 2k boards that pretty much the top 100-150 teams aren't fully legit one way or another.

shutupchico

Reaction score
1 of the Wins I thought did count yesterday didn't count btw. And sorry chico and psych since I was supposed to play you one on one had to leave all of a sudden cause my mom had a fucked up tire.

Pretty much think all the top teams one way or another aren't legit. Whether it be uncapped players, glitching they use, tendency hacks where they can make you foul them easier or they don't get called on fouls when they should. Just sometimes we get lucky and run into teams who happen to have 2 guys on their squad who cheese less than others. Pretty much found this out on the 2k boards that pretty much the top 100-150 teams aren't fully legit one way or another.

all good. there's definately some top teams we've played who i thought didn't do any bs, but don't get me wrong there's plenty of cheesers up there too. so anyway, our tm is pretty much stacked with talent now. this guy from zero gravity, delasoul, contacted me about joining, and he's awesome. then this guy i played with on my other crew while mak was gone, "eazyallday" hit me up today wanting to join. he's easily best teammate i had on that team. that kingkong guy is pretty damn good too. along with me, u, ga whose improved a lot, and minnis2societee whose OK, that's easily best team we've had... 6 non cheesing 99's.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm surprised Minnis is still on the team dude really isn't that good unless he played better and I didn't see.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
No problem Mak, shit happens

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yo PSYCH join the fucking team again u piece of shit. Quit being a baby, chico quit adding random smurfs. Lets find some WCFers or WFers or people we really trust and add them to the team, no more randoms, imo.

Is anyone playing tonight?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Would be nice if that happened but idk how likely that is at this point. And yeah we been on playing.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Chico went offline yea.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
yo PSYCH join the fucking team again u piece of shit. Quit being a baby, chico quit adding random smurfs. Lets find some WCFers or WFers or people we really trust and add them to the team, no more randoms, imo.

Is anyone playing tonight?

Got a full team now, I'll be playing vs you guys before with you.