NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StarkWeather03

Reaction score
Ashleys Song at No Way Out this week???

Does anyone know what it was called the one she came out with when she won that diva contest that miz hosted???

Thanx

xtremebadass

Be Yourself by Audioslave, that's when she won the Diva Search

xtremebadass

beats me man, they will probably advertise it on SD this week if that's her new entrance theme

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Figured I'd make it it's own thread instead of it being discussed in the fantasy thread in case others got this game and feel like making challenge, talk shit, etc.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score
Re: NBA 2K11 Thread

I've only been playing My Player recently. About 40 games in, I average 18 PPG, 5 rebounds and 3 assists on 56% shooting. I'm a SG for Minnesota. I fucking hated it at first, but now I love it. I am THE guy on the team. I get the most touches, score the most, create for others, and since the team sucks @ rebounding, I get around 8 per game (my average is skewed because of me sucking the first 10-15 games and playing limited minutes). At first, we were playing like the Timberwolves in real life - horribly. We've really hit our stride recently though and have been racing up wins. We're 2 games out of the 8th seed in the West, I believe. I suffered a sprained ankle 2 games ago and decided to play through it, but now my guy hobbles up court and shitl Makes it quite a bit less fun, but I still score in the 20's since my mid-range game is excellent.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Still just in the combine stages of it as I just started it last night but seems pretty cool. So far I'm projected to go the 2nd round 5th pick to the wizards. Hoping I somehow get on Phoenix, lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Power forward. Basically a smaller power forward like Josh Smith or Marion in being athletic and a hustle player. Was gonna be a PG at first but figured I'd give this a try.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score

Alright, Phoenix would be great for you. You always want to go to a team that's weak at your position, so you can start & get more minutes. There'd be now way you'd start at PG in Phoenix. I remember a while ago I made a PG and got drafted by Orlando. I was excited at first, but I got no time behind Arenas and Jameer. I love the guy I am now, though. I'd compare him to Landry Fields, except my guy can't shoot threes. Fantastic mid-range and penetrator, though.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Yeah that's pretty much what I figured my best chance to get playing time in Phoenix as is at PF since out hustling Frye won't be that hard. If I did end up going to the Wiz I think Mcgee is their PF or Blatche can't remember. Would be able to scrap a little bit of minutes.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score

You'd probably be able to edge out Blatche as PF in Washington. He's only like a 74 in the game, iirc. You don't have to have a higher overall than the guy above you on the depth chart, btw. Your minutes increase per game as you go from bench to 6th man, then end up starting like 10-15 games in.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

I got drafted to Orlando lol. So have to compete with Bass then.

LaBrandon Aldridge

Reaction score

Ew, have fun getting no rebounds next to Dwight. You can request a trade, though.