NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
After I dunk on and swat your crew to death just know you can always comeback :p

shutupchico

Reaction score
I'm surprised Minnis is still on the team dude really isn't that good unless he played better and I didn't see.

i thought about it, but he could actually run the point in games where i don't play in. and ga, the people joining the team now are the ones who really wanna play with us, i haven't asked anyone lately. and definately no more sg's, and sf's, we're loaded there. it doesn't matter anyway, anytime we're both on u can play in the same game as me. u can try to get wf'ers if u want, but tell em we need pf and c.

shutupchico

Reaction score
how did kane do running the point? thought we all played pretty good trogether in the 4 man game, although i gotta admit, i didn't understand 90% of what they were saying lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was some ghetto shit, lol mostly heard dude wanted to play the 1-3-1. And as far as him at the point yeah he needs to stick to sg.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
nice. i got on and it said chico had been offline for 38 minutes so I closed WCF. Then I return to see that he got on 20 mins after. inb4 I get on PSN and you guys are offline again

shutupchico

Reaction score
just saw psych bashing me on realgm, what a fuckin idiot.

shutupchico

Reaction score
btw, i typed his name in on 2k site the other day, he was on a realgm team that was 0-3, and he was pg i'm assuming shooting about 20% with almost no assists, he deleted that team real fast.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
1-1 with Sniper Hawk, get it right. We changed the name to that which was picked on psd since it was 3 from there and two more from real GM and all 7 agreed to play tuesday, which is today. Besides, what did I say that wasn't true, you were a "diva adding and dropping guys left and right, with no reason or explanation reason who I grew tired of"? You dropped like 8 guys in a month span, so diva fits, though fickle whore may have been better. And even more to the point I never mentioned your names on PSN, lol you big baby

Other than that, I see you quoted me in the league thread about add Maks PSN, which made 0 reference to you at all.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I don't know about chico, but I'm going to be checking out that regularly.

shutupchico

Reaction score
uh... u didn't even say that , supposedly i'm a ballhog who plays no d... that's a joke. u get butthurt over the fact i called u out for all your deficiencies in the game, which is pretty much one big deficiency, and it was backed up by your horrible stats every game. if u were cool we wouldn't have ever had a problem, but every one of your book posts u made, which wasn't even trolling, made me realize what a smurf u are. don't run your mouth when your garbage, it's that simple. u quitting the team(as usual) wasn't about me adding and dropping people, admit that, because i'm doing that to improve the team(which we have), it was just a smoke screen for the fact u can't stand that i'm better than u. u were 0-3, lie much? pathologically.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
First off if I was 0-3 away from the horseman, the second to last crew game wouldn't be and Mak on the 31st under my user name - http://community.2ksports.com/community/crews/user.cfm?cuid=2209251369336515568&conid=1

-----------
Secondly as for what I said, lets look at screenshots which tell a thousand words
View attachment 53View attachment 54
* Dont worry though Ill go back to add your two account names n the post and bash your D and ball hogging now for you.

-------
Third of all, you added Ross and I said no. You added Phil, I played like 2 or 3 games with him. You added esko who you said was good without asking and all I saw was his boxscore with the 70% fg's yet both got dropped. You added embark and maienw, and I said stop adding and fucking dropping everyone (thuggey, prioophet I think) with no reason. You then would go on to add more and drop.

The thing is chico, your reason behind adding/dropping them change. It began with you wanting to get in games during the daytime when we were busy and u had nothing to do. Then from there when not only me but Mak and GA also said they were fine with 4, you added guys anyhow. Then from there your reason changed to piling up wins to make up for me and Mak in our 2 man games, and cited our record where you included 5 ties as 5 losses for us as well might I add. You then said you would like a team of 99 myp ballers. Then just recently when GA said something about it, you said we can stick with 3 if you guys want to him and Mak, and added guys to the team anyhow after posting that, and justified it by saying you did it to climb the ranks

Summary: :cool: Bitch Please about being pathological as all I see and just threw back at you were lies from you.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Oh just as promised, I edited the posts on PSD at 7:44 two minutes after the post above here, 15 mins after the screen shot. I also edited the post on real gm 15 mins after the screen shot, and 3 mins after the post above here. They now include your 2 psn names, the fact you don't play d and ballhog like you said I said, and I added to never give you the GM if you want to stop a revolving door roster.

Have a nice day.

cactusjack.jpg