NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
so u edited out the part u where u said i play no d and ballhog, and then edited it back in? you're a honest to god smurf, and once you're new team, second team, third team, fourth team, and fifth team fail, just know u won't be welcome back to our crew. ga's name is marcus u blueberry, i didn't post that. i thought of posting something, but i didn't wanna squash u while you're already down. face it, u were a cancer to our team. everyone i've added since you've left has been good, and it shows on the record.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
Other than that, I see you quoted me in the league thread about add Maks PSN, which made 0 reference to you at all.

nah dude I'm MaRcU5 buddy. That's my name. Marcus.

You can call me GA or nikkaguy if you want.

Do u like my Maria avatar dude? she's smokin. Also nice join date PSYCH.

LO#LWQ@TO#WTLGOSGLW$OT@WLTOLOLOLOL

UR GOIN DOWN IF WE HIT U ON DA CREW BRO. I'M PLAYING AS TURIAF AGAIN.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Oh, my bad. You are the first person named Marcus I know who actually admits to that being their name.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
ya i know, shitty name dude. Why do you think I created Ghetto Anthony?

What's your name? Kobe? Derek? Adam? Drew?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Byron

My cousin is named Marcus too, but he just goes by his nickname Buck, even at school

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
MARCUS

[video=youtube;XdwpP5Lpi6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdwpP5Lpi6k&feature=related[/video]

shutupchico

Reaction score
i just had fun playing on a team where it's 5 guys who can actually play. games like that i don't even have to shoot. kane was singing maks praises when i got back on later, i guess he won a game with a post move, good shit.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah kind of brought us back in a game we were in danger of losing with some key dunks and made a game winning post shot in overtime. Was a hell of a game. The Kane dude is good and pretty cool guy. Takes some bad shots now and again but overall good and he knows how play good defense which is the thing I'm worried about most out of any guys we have. Can tell Eazy can ball as he doesn't take bad shots from what I've seen and does everything. The KK dude idk he can make some good shots but he also takes some pretty dumb ass shots.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I don't like KK, but he seems pretty desperate to be on the team. Give him one more shot?

shutupchico

Reaction score
ha, i was just about to say the same thing ga said. he's definately the worst of the bunch, but he's not horrible. thing is he's so active and pumped to be on the team it's hard to just get rid of him. he realizes he's not that great either which i respect. he's a 16-17 year old kid i think, so i'm sure he'll get frustrated and quit a bunch more times, then he's gone.