NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
i vote that you're both fucking Blue and I didn't read any of this shit

I'll officially be back Saturday

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
psych, u gotta understand something(if u haven't already?), i don't give a fuck what u want. especially the fact your a prick most of the time, and not very good at the game. u think kg would give a fuck what von wafer has to tell him? i tell mak after everyone i added if he doesn't like him he's gone, mak will attest to that. u are the worst player on the team, so to be honest, it really doesn't matter what u want. ESPECIALLY with all the gay shit you've pulled off. like dropping my players, quitting teams, lying about just about everything, i don't respect that at all. bragging anytime u have a half decent game, it's wack to me. and you're the biggest cheeser by far of all of us. i'm the leader of the team because i'm the point guard and best skill wise, and mak is second best, most level headed, and has played the most so i include him in what i'm doing(andf what am i doing besides trying to improve the team?). why would we keep crew at 4 people? that doesn't make sense. we wanna get as many wins as possible and that's not gonna happen with u playing a bunch of games going .500 at best every night. i know the deal, u don't want me to add people because u don't wanna be overshadowed by 14 ppl who are better than u, but who cares? someone has to be the worst... you're still a fixture on the team! bad rep by who mak? nobody cares. anyone who may know 4 horseman would just think of our 2 players anyway.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you added and drooped 7 guys with these amazing myps and skills, who when they blow up in you face were just tryouts, lol. And by your first admission, these adds were about you getting day games in when others were busy, not about you filling holes as you initially said when you brought it up and we all said we weren't big on adding guys.

If we just go stats, I have the 3rd best record on the team at 22 games over and have played more games without you than Mak or ga so it doesn't have a whole lot to do with you. I have the second best 3pt percentage on the team. As far as rebounding on average, me and ga are tied at number one. My fg percentage is last at 46.5%. My assist average is third and I play the PG spot the 3rd most behind graff and Reid. My point per game average is or at least was second of the 4, last I checked at like 16 a game. I give up the least amount of points of us all versus users, and the games without you are mostly lower scoring games based on d and rebounding over running, gunning, and gambling for steals and blocks which see PG's go off on us or guys jumping into guys on fakes, of which me n Mak win more than we lose or else my record wouldn't be what it is since I've played less with your constant over dribbling, non post feeding, and gambling matadore d let the PG go off in every game ass, intentionally might I add than anyone else on the team. The efficiency level should also be tied with ga and 1 below Mak I believe. So technically what dictates a guy being the worst when only one category statistically is the worst on the team?

From a game standpoint in general I have a winning record over you quite easily in 2k and the only reason you stopped playing online one on one was because you couldn't defend a post up for your life so you would whine and send messages about post ups being cheese, more trophies on 2k from actually doing the challenges and benchmarks , a better online rank versus opponents, and I don't even sit at home all day playing one game every day of the week from the time I get up to I go to bed like you do admittedly.

And you still are too thick headed to get that you suck as a GM when not 1 of your 7 stick around or your own PSN friends who you actively recruit choose to not play with you and become inactive. When none of your pickup guys pan out, which they haven't then you are doing something wrong, it takes a dumbass not to get that. You are to stubborn and childish to think you can't win using lobby guys or win like we have pretty much won from day one which is as a four man team based off of guys who were on this site from day one.

Come correct cuz and just say you don't like playing with me because I'm the main one to get pissed at you for not doing simple shit like rebounding, giving up the most points, and refuse to run around and wait for you to pass it while you iverson dribble and use up all the clock. Or how I point out you never run back on d after you are the one to turn it over and throw crazy ass lobs for no reason. And when I say come correct, I mean let's try and do something totally new, like actually use the shift button on the keyboard to write out what you are saying instead of makig your whole post one run on text message. Thanks

shutupchico

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but you added and drooped 7 guys with these amazing myps and skills, who when they blow up in you face were just tryouts, lol. And by your first admission, these adds were about you getting day games in when others were busy, not about you filling holes as you initially said when you brought it up and we all said we weren't big on adding guys.

If we just go stats, I have the 3rd best record on the team at 22 games over and have played more games without you than Mak or ga so it doesn't have a whole lot to do with you. I have the second best 3pt percentage on the team. As far as rebounding on average, me and ga are tied at number one. My fg percentage is last at 46.5%. My assist average is third and I play the PG spot the 3rd most behind graff and Reid. My point per game average is or at least was second of the 4, last I checked at like 16 a game. I give up the least amount of points of us all versus users, and the games without you are mostly lower scoring games based on d and rebounding over running, gunning, and gambling for steals and blocks which see PG's go off on us or guys jumping into guys on fakes, of which me n Mak win more than we lose or else my record wouldn't be what it is since I've played less with your constant over dribbling, non post feeding, and gambling matadore d let the PG go off in every game ass, intentionally might I add than anyone else on the team. The efficiency level should also be tied with ga and 1 below Mak I believe. So technically what dictates a guy being the worst when only one category statistically is the worst on the team?

From a game standpoint in general I have a winning record over you quite easily in 2k and the only reason you stopped playing online one on one was because you couldn't defend a post up for your life so you would whine and send messages about post ups being cheese, more trophies on 2k from actually doing the challenges and benchmarks , a better online rank versus opponents, and I don't even sit at home all day playing one game every day of the week from the time I get up to I go to bed like you do admittedly.

And you still are too thick headed to get that you suck as a GM when not 1 of your 7 stick around or your own PSN friends who you actively recruit choose to not play with you and become inactive. When none of your pickup guys pan out, which they haven't then you are doing something wrong, it takes a dumbass not to get that. You are to stubborn and childish to think you can't win using lobby guys or win like we have pretty much won from day one which is as a four man team based off of guys who were on this site from day one.

Come correct cuz and just say you don't like playing with me because I'm the main one to get pissed at you for not doing simple shit like rebounding, giving up the most points, and refuse to run around and wait for you to pass it while you iverson dribble and use up all the clock. Or how I point out you never run back on d after you are the one to turn it over and throw crazy ass lobs for no reason. And when I say come correct, I mean let's try and do something totally new, like actually use the shift button on the keyboard to write out what you are saying instead of makig your whole post one run on text message. Thanks

because i play in the day i play all day? shhh, for now on just condense this 3 paragraph nonsense fluff to 3 lines. ya know what i'm gonna do, i'm gonna go look at u and maks record together right now, let's see how good u are.

shutupchico

Reaction score
22-37 is your record without me psych. let me repeat it, 22-37. once more, 22-37. shut up and work on your game(and stop playing 2 mans) bum.

shutupchico

Reaction score
added a legit 7 footer center, no 7'5 which u guys don't like. played with him, he's cool. seems like he's into playing the game too which is a good thing. also added a 98 6'10 sf who can play pf, haven't played with him yet but we'll test him later.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Hope they last more than a day :p probably be online in a minute.

shutupchico

Reaction score
well the c will stay as long as u like him. the other dude, i dunno, we'll find out.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'm on now but can only do a few games for now.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
About to eat now, lol. That's why I was on there for like 30 minutes or so then had to sign off.

shutupchico

Reaction score
o, u going back on soon? do u like the hoops dude? i think his connection might suck.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Could just be me but I get that vibe about him that he can be a little bit of a dick thinking he is better than he really is. Just a feeling from seeing him talk in the c-box during the game. But besides from that he seems solid. He makes an effort to play defense.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Well so much for that as I see you dropped the hoops guy lol.