NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
New dude piss Chico off and get dropped? If so, LMAO, that is the 5th or 6th dude to bite the dust.

- ROSS
- MAINEW
- PHIL
- ESKO
- Dude with spyro avy named embark I think
- Don't know this last guy name
* you and Mak said add switch so you two co-own that.

Chico, I'll give you credit for your playing skills. You can ball. BUT when it comes to adding talent you are Michael Jordan making a lotto pick. :lol:

Don't add one more guy, you have reached your limit. That is it, you are tapped out from here on with the add option. Leave the roster alone because it is obvious you are too fickle and whimsical with the way you add guys without asking and then drop them like that.

Just leave it alone. And go buy a new game or used that is new to you (Madden 11 costs about 20 bucks and even MLB goes for like 30, same with SvR) to keep you busy during the day, unless mak is on since he seems to play in the afternoons too, or at least watch a movie/read a book over the constant add/drop routine. It is old now and honestly I'm fine with it staying us 4 or at least one of us 3 getting a chance to actually add guys to the team since you have had 6 tries and none of them panned out.

shutupchico

Reaction score
um... i'm gonna keep trying to find people to make the team better, because it needs to get better. i'm trying to find solid 99's, or good centers. more w's this team can tally the better.

shutupchico

Reaction score
none of those adds even matter, besides phil they were all basically try outs. i don't care whether u think "it's old" or not. teams gotta improve.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If we are gonna add more people we need to collectively do it cause these people just coming in and out is getting kinda crazy. Already knew the sound of somebody who was a PG but can play SG sounded iffy but thought he'd at least have good decision making and he had anything but, lol. Like I said if I come across anybody I'll suggest him just haven't yet cause I don't want to just add anybody. We are well over .500 and are pretty good overall so I don't think we NEED to add more. Would be nice to have a good player or two added to our squad but it isn't like we suck and in need of retooling that bad to the point of having our team being crew training camp to see who can stick around before getting cut.

shutupchico

Reaction score
what does it matter if they stick around for a day or 2? it's worth trying people out, and if they're not good, they're gone. it'd be cool if we got like 10 active 99's on the team who can actually play. i'm not liking the 4 man thing because we'll never be as good as we'd be with a crew full of ballers.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The thing is there are 3 other guys who have been on this team and the two before that with you, and you ask no one before even adding a guy, trial or not. You don't even take a poll or pretend to take an opinion, you just add them because you want to and drop them when you want to.

Enough of that shit man.

If you want to add someone else, anyone else, ask first. You have done it 6 times now and cut all 6 of them, and yes every add and cut you make should be brought up since you chose to do it how you did it.

Leave it at 4, you know the you plus the 3 guys who had a losing record with you on team 1, was a top rank team on team 2 before they magically got everything changed by the serve to tru serve, and the guys who by my count are all well over 500 record wise on this team as it is making its way into the 300s rank wise.

If you want a team of 10 99s for some easy cheese filled during the day when you have nothing to do, with maxed out myplayers who have no limits and dont have to rely on actually working for the wins by playing d, rebounding, post play, and executing together since anyone can drop 40 or jump over you and dunk as they please or shoot 3s all days, take the green account and call up fam skull or dog pound or NBA gang for a tryout as opposed to being on the other second team you are on.

You have just used up all your adds now, and even you have to admit adding 6 guys without even asking and then also dropping all 6 without even asking is whimsical behavior on your part.

Once again, enough of that shit, because last I checked this was a democracy and not a dictatorship, where 1 person decided for the other 3, 6 times to make guys their teammates and drop them when he gets pissed off. It just is erratic behavior and unnecessary tbh as we aren't a team who is losing games and trying to crack 500 by along shot.

Oh and while I'm here, REMEMBER TO PASS THE GM BEFORE YOU FADE OUT PLEASE, SO WE DON'T GET STUCK WITH HAVING TO TRY TO WING IT TEAM AND ROSTER WISE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, I BEG YOU. Sorry for shouting this last part here, but you forgot it the day before yesterday even though I reminded you twice, and we had to run Maggs at PG with Houston, which made for a weird lineup.

shutupchico

Reaction score
dude, just shut up and stop trolling. none of these people hurt the team. i dropped esko and phil for being inactive. both of them had better records than u did. maine didn't even play a game, he counts? ross was there for an hour, he counts? embark was there for a day and was fine but i didn't like him rage quitting. if u got a problem, just quit the team. i'm not looking for cheesers, i'm looking at people who are actually good at the game. it should be pretty obvious by now i'm not just keeping anybody, u should be thanking me.

shutupchico

Reaction score
like i said before, if either of u find some good my player talent, cool, let me know, and we'll try em out.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
dude, just shut up and stop trolling. none of these people hurt the team. i dropped esko and phil for being inactive. both of them had better records than u did. maine didn't even play a game, he counts? ross was there for an hour, he counts? embark was there for a day and was fine but i didn't like him rage quitting. if u got a problem, just quit the team. i'm not looking for cheesers, i'm looking at people who are actually good at the game. it should be pretty obvious by now i'm not just keeping anybody, u should be thanking me.

ESKO was 1 game over at 11-10 and Phil was 14 over, so what are you talking about record wise, when I am 22 over?

And yes they do count, you added them and you dropped them without even as much as hey do you mind to anyone, not once but 6 times. It shows you are being ignorant and childish if you can't see how you went about it were wrong. And you are being a damn fool if you can't even say my bad, I maybe should have asked instead of saying hey I'll add my players if you guys want, and ignoring the gist of the problem

And once again, I can make it blunt for you. I'm not quitting. I created the team, I came up with the idea for crew, and I'm not the one bitching about the primary group not being as good as I want them to be. You are the one making changes and adding 6 guys, only to drop them because by your own first admission you just wanted guys to play with you during the day when we had other things to do and games to play. You said it from day one you backtracking hypocrite that it wasn't about talent being added but guys for you to play with and as soon as everyone of them got to you for whatever reason, you dropped them and changed your reason to we arent good enough as a 4 man group for you nd you want a crew of ballets so you can reach the level you want us to be. You also admitted to joining a new team at the same time. Make up your damn mind boy and stick to a reason and actually be part of the team and not let a video game GM title go to your head as you think it is a I can add and drop whoever without consulting anyone label; is it your first significant title or something in life? Do you not get that in America you actually have to believe in democracy which deals with the consensus vote, and that the consensus is to ask if you want to add anyone else or drop anyone else which is why when me or Mak have had the GM title we didn't just add x guy, maybe suggested, but never added without consulting others?

It ain't hard, let me break it down for you:

C - I want to add someone, what do you guys think
Other 3 - what position does he play?
C - g, f, or c
Other 3 - can he defend, shoot, or what is his overall
C - his overall is .... and he can pass, score, or shoot
Other 3 - how many times you sen him play or how long you know him
C - x amount of time
Other 3 - yes we will give him a chance or no we are fine with us 4
C - alright, I'll add him now, or okay I won't add him since y'all said no

That isn't hard and is a lot better and makes more sense than.

C- I added this guy, that guy, that guy, that guy, this guy, and that guy. They can play.
Other 3 - what, when, and who
C - oh they can play you'll see
* week(s) passes
C - I dropped em all because of some arbitrary bull shit reason, which is I'm fickle and act impulsively regularly

If you don't like what I'm saying, too damn bad. If you get pissed, who cares. If you want to quit, there's the door. But I'm not going to stop calling you on that stupid ass shit you have pulled 6 times now. Nor am I going to run and cower form the big bad bully who sits at home all day and dedicates himself to a video game and the title of GM, lol. Grow up and man up son

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Make it a 7th guy today, thuggy, who got dropped after they got their asses whooped together.

Do you really not see the problem? Are you so dense that you don't get it is abnormal for one person to add 7 and drop 7 all because he feels like it? Can you get that a good pickup game doesn't mean they can play a good crew game where the rules and play calls are in so way similar and you aren't given an actual NBA teams playbook and roster on both sides to be part of, which is why HOF lobby guys who use actual nba players and plays on both ends fit better as potential adds, or that no add is perhaps the best move?

He'll I'll make it simple for you, let's take a poll:
Should we all ask to add or drop anyone else to the team from this point on, and should the majority when?
Yes - PSYCH,
No - Chico,

Let whatever Mak n GA decide vote wise stand as the MO for what we do

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I been thought that. Don't need to do no big ass rant or get mad or anything but I personally just like to know who we are getting before we add him. Not just cause he is a overall lets add him but how often is he gonna be on, style of play etc. And if that person still doesn't work out for some reason then drop him. But the whole tryout deal just don't work for me as I don't want our crew to start getting a bad rep for doing this.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Not mad at all, just ranting because he understands that better it seems that us saying on a simple one line chat on PSN, Take 2 mins and ask to add someone via chat or message.

It is like telling a two year old not to do something. You ask them nicely, concisely, and politely, and they ignore it. Then you finally say look and go on a 10 minute tangent to get the point to sink in.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Like I said I would understand this add drop people thing everyday if our team sucked ass and we were 50 games under .500 but imo considering we are a legit crew with no uncapped players and don't glitch we are a damn good crew as is. As long as teams do bullshit like that just to win no matter who we add we just aren't gonna beat some of those teams sometimes.

shutupchico

Reaction score
psych, u gotta understand something(if u haven't already?), i don't give a fuck what u want. especially the fact your a prick most of the time, and not very good at the game. u think kg would give a fuck what von wafer has to tell him? i tell mak after everyone i added if he doesn't like him he's gone, mak will attest to that. u are the worst player on the team, so to be honest, it really doesn't matter what u want. ESPECIALLY with all the gay shit you've pulled off. like dropping my players, quitting teams, lying about just about everything, i don't respect that at all. bragging anytime u have a half decent game, it's wack to me. and you're the biggest cheeser by far of all of us. i'm the leader of the team because i'm the point guard and best skill wise, and mak is second best, most level headed, and has played the most so i include him in what i'm doing(andf what am i doing besides trying to improve the team?). why would we keep crew at 4 people? that doesn't make sense. we wanna get as many wins as possible and that's not gonna happen with u playing a bunch of games going .500 at best every night. i know the deal, u don't want me to add people because u don't wanna be overshadowed by 14 ppl who are better than u, but who cares? someone has to be the worst... you're still a fixture on the team! bad rep by who mak? nobody cares. anyone who may know 4 horseman would just think of our 2 players anyway.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Yeah like fam skull who changed my players in the middle of the game. Sometimes people just cheat or cheese. We are winning though even against it, and we are winning at well over a 500 clip, each and every member of the squad.

Getting some random pickup guys who once again play no team o or d or with nba ai because pickup doesn't allow it, is not the answer obviously. 7 adds and 7 drops from that pool speaks for the fact it isn't a good idea.

Plus if one of the pickup myps magically worked, rhetoric wouldn't be able o top teams from lagging us, switch my players with a glitch like fam skull dies, or have uncapped myps like NBA gang. They change nothing.