NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
i don't get online unless someone says something in this thread along the lines of "me and mak and psych are online, get on"

just saying "I'm getting on soon isn't enough motivation for me to get off my ass and plug my Ethernet cord into my PS3.

shutupchico

Reaction score
for everyone in crew, change your time zone to hong kong... supposed to help with games counting.

shutupchico

Reaction score
on your ps3, change your timezone to hong kong. where mak at anyway? he's never gone 24 hours without an appearence.

shutupchico

Reaction score
told psych last night we'd play tonight so we're gonna play.

shutupchico

Reaction score
let's go psych. i'm ready now. oddly enough, or maybe it isn't that oddly, but us 3 have never played together.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i dunno, i'm going on now though, so just go on and if he isn't we'll play a couple 2 man games.

shutupchico

Reaction score
i joined another crew "sky riders" on my other psn name. things have been too slow here with mak m.i.a, and by 2 in the morning when psych gets on, i'm almost ready for bed.