NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
this dude is good. knows the game. lol ga, wouldn't bother me.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Was kind of not liking the fact that Embarks dude is only like a 52 but guy can shoot and has good vision.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Should be yeah.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Went saw Captain America - (Y)(Y)

Going see Friends With Benefits tomorrow or Saturday depending on the late show times

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Some 2K12 News

2K Sports revealed today that the cover for NBA 2K12 will feature three different legends in a split production run: Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, and Larry Bird.
Having something that expands beyond the current NBA will be especially critical for 2K Sports considering the lockout that many expect will cut into the season and could very well result in no season at all. With the legends at the forefront expect modes like “The Jordan Challenge” and My Player featuring the opportunity to play with them through a career to be expanded and more of the ilk added.

It’s pretty surprising that Jordan allowed this to happen. The expectation was his contract would have prohibited any other legend from being on the cover or having that kind of focus as it would diminish his appearance and his brand. Allowing himself to become one third of a trio would have been an unimaginable scenario but here we are.

One thing to consider though is where 2K will go in the future after making a splash such as this. Many wondered how the company could top Jordan’s inclusion last year and they’ve done so by incorporating two more legends. When the day comes that they go back to a current NBA star that is going to be incredibly anti-climatic. That will be a ways off however as they have extended their contract with Jordan for three more years.

nba2k12covers.jpg

Don't know who I'd rather pickup, if the content was exclusive to the guy on the cover. They can do so much more with Jordan, if Barkley got his thumb out his ass so they could add those suns teams and they added Reggie's Pacers/Penny and Shaq's Magic. Bird could perhaps be the most fun with all the Sixers and Pistons battles. Magic though could truly have the Showtime team. That would be a tough choice.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
3 different covers for this years game? Well Jordan is a piece of shit so I won't be getting that cover. Bird is white.

I guess I'll be getting the Magic cover.

shutupchico

Reaction score
the games will all be the same, just different covers. i'll be getting the bird one definately, pretty cool larry bird is on the cover of a basketball game in 2011. here's an article about the game.
http://www.destructoid.com/preview-nba-2k12-206628.phtml
some cool addition like live ball physics, interacting with the crowd, and shot grade chart.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Ready to roll tonight later on about 11 my time. Been busy watching my little cousins as my uncle has been sick, so I have been letting them play the games and use the ps for Netflix and qrocity(spelling). Got to fire up my old 360 though which has been pretty much inactive, but it still goes strong 9 years later lol.

Word of advice to others, never take kids school shopping in the mall with a little over 2 weeks before school. It is a fn jungle

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Ready to roll tonight later on about 11 my time. Been busy watching my little cousins as my uncle has been sick, so I have been letting them play the games and use the ps for Netflix and qrocity(spelling). Got to fire up my old 360 though which has been pretty much inactive, but it still goes strong 9 years later lol.

Word of advice to others, never take kids school shopping in the mall with a little over 2 weeks before school. It is a fn jungle
I could have told u that shit :lol: (about the kid shopping)

But cool you'll be playing again me and chico been the only active ones in the crew lately.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
If you guys want you can add my Live account "Cheevo". I'll be on sometime in the next few days. I'm great at this game, but rarely play it online. Sports games come easy to me as it is.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
yo PSYCH i got a bone to pick with u

stop getting the 3 second calls, play better D and quit runnin ur mouth and do what I fucking tell u to do

I'll be available to coach u tomorrow at around 4pm cst. You need it. Be on.

shutupchico

Reaction score
tuesdays with ga could become a way of life for psych. just teach him how not to charge after demanding the ball.