NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
I'm listening to a podcast right now, I'll be on afterwards. About 30 mins.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Me and chico both online now.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
i think he was being sarcastic, but as for psych, give me the damn ball at the end of games. i'm the best offensive player on the team, and most importantly the clutchest. i'd rather u not pass me the ball 1st 3 quarters if u don't want, i don't give a fuck(it'd just be your mistake). last 2 minutes of the game ball should start in my hands every possession. when we were down 3 i was itching to call a timeout so we could run the play where i catch it in the corner off the inbound and hit a 3, but i knew by the time i got over there u would've called for it first, and taken some contested shot with melo.

Let's use logic, I lost the ball over down 2 on a spin (my only to) which is my fault but the last 2 minutes it was mainly you and Mak with the ball, and you werent scoring and turning it over 3 times (you twice n Mak once) to be exact on which led to run outs, which is why we lost the lead so stop ego tripping.

In fact you insisted on taking the tying 3, not even open for that matter and you missed. In fact when you quit I hit the 3 to cut it to 2 and had hit 6 all together (6/8 from three until that last half court fling to beat the buzzer). In fact you shot worse than me (hell you took more than me and Mak put together while missing more), turned it over more, and rebounded less yet insisted on taking it and you used our tos early in the 4th so we couldn't even advance it. That was some dumb ass pride shit you pulled that got us that L your last game yesterday. With the turning it over multiple times under 2 minutes, forcing shots, freezing out the hot hand, taking more shots than both of us put together while missing more, and leaving us with no timeouts to even advance the ball BUT to top it off you quit with your panties in a bunch instead of playing it out like a little petulant 7 year old girl.

Don't bitch at me when you didn't pass me the fucking rock for the better part of the last two minutes when I was shooting and scoring the best, or that you wanted to be a mystical hero and blew the lead with your own management of the game and ball, and blew the game tying shot, and then got pissed off and quit when I took the next inbounds and actually made the damn shot.

But hey if you don't want me to pass it to you so be it, won't hurt me. I wont help you on d too if you want because it would be comedy watching you give up the most points without any help. What I'm saying simply put is get over yourself and admit you fucked up that game and then quit to boot.

shutupchico

Reaction score
Let's use logic, I lost the ball over down 2 on a spin (my only to) which is my fault but the last 2 minutes it was mainly you and Mak with the ball, and you werent scoring and turning it over 3 times (you twice n Mak once) to be exact on which led to run outs, which is why we lost the lead so stop ego tripping.

In fact you insisted on taking the tying 3, not even open for that matter and you missed. In fact when you quit I hit the 3 to cut it to 2 and had hit 6 all together (6/8 from three until that last half court fling to beat the buzzer). In fact you shot worse than me (hell you took more than me and Mak put together while missing more), turned it over more, and rebounded less yet insisted on taking it and you used our tos early in the 4th so we couldn't even advance it. That was some dumb ass pride shit you pulled that got us that L your last game yesterday. With the turning it over multiple times under 2 minutes, forcing shots, freezing out the hot hand, taking more shots than both of us put together while missing more, and leaving us with no timeouts to even advance the ball BUT to top it off you quit with your panties in a bunch instead of playing it out like a little petulant 7 year old girl.

Don't bitch at me when you didn't pass me the fucking rock for the better part of the last two minutes when I was shooting and scoring the best, or that you wanted to be a mystical hero and blew the lead with your own management of the game and ball, and blew the game tying shot, and then got pissed off and quit when I took the next inbounds and actually made the damn shot.

But hey if you don't want me to pass it to you so be it, won't hurt me. I wont help you on d too if you want because it would be comedy watching you give up the most points without any help. What I'm saying simply put is get over yourself and admit you fucked up that game and then quit to boot.

what bothers me is the fact you're the worst on the team, and try to take over at the end of games with your ineffective style of play. u take bad shots, charge, turn it over, do the kind've shit that makes me turn my ps3 off. only u manage to make me do that. i have a proven track record of delivering, so yea, the ball should at least start in my hands no matter what i've done in the game. we definately don't want u dribbling up court like a chicken with his head cut off in crunchtime. just compare our stats, there is no comparison. just give me the ball and go stand out of bounds. u always hype up your defense but the fact is you're the worst at that too. and i blew the game now? every game we lose is your fault(that u play in), or at least 9/10

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
what bothers me is the fact you're the worst on the team, and try to take over at the end of games with your ineffective style of play. u take bad shots, charge, turn it over, do the kind've shit that makes me turn my ps3 off. only u manage to make me do that. i have a proven track record of delivering, so yea, the ball should at least start in my hands no matter what i've done in the game. we definately don't want u dribbling up court like a chicken with his head cut off in crunchtime. just compare our stats, there is no comparison. just give me the ball and go stand out of bounds. u always hype up your defense but the fact is you're the worst at that too. and i blew the game now? every game we lose is your fault(that u play in), or at least 9/10

Lmao at your dumb ass saying you didn't lose that game. You led us in turnovers, their PG outplayed you, and you jacked up more shots and missed more than the whole team put together. You know how stupid you sound? it was you getting the ball and losing it and forcing that 3 that got us down anyhow long before my turnover. I shot us into that lead that game or did you forget the opening to the 4th before you went into let me dribble, dribble, shot, miss a shot, make a dumb lob pass that leads to a run out, dribble, make a dumb pass, miss a shot, get blocked, watch team run out, say give me dam ball, and then miss game tying 3 again mode

As for defense, you get more steals but you give up the stupidest fucking paths to the basket. There is no surprise PG's score the most on the best percentages when you play. Just lol at my defense being the worse on the team because I don't go around trying to steal the ball, set up charges every trip down, pull shots off the rim, or bite on every fake with a dumb block attempt. You lose your man in the back court gambling so they can have a clear path to the cup or else you go out there and don't even other trying to run back on an opposing fast break, in fact you have that bad when you turn the ball over, you just stand in the same fucking spot and don't even try to contest yet make you way back down on the inbounds.

And hey if I piss you off so much I have an offer: 1 game - winner stays, loser leaves. But hey I know you don't actually have the balls to back up your shit talk so you will never accept and prove your said superiority. Or do you actually have the juevos?

shutupchico

Reaction score
u should just quit the team! check the stats, check the records, check everything. a one on one game is like a different game in entirety than crew.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Okay Shaq and Kobe don't need either of you to leave the team esp it being down to a single game.

shutupchico

Reaction score
we can be on the same team, just don't have to play in the same games anymore for all i care. enough people on the team so we don't have too, and we can add more.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Anyways I'm online and I see chico is too so lets go.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
u should just quit the team! check the stats, check the records, check everything. a one on one game is like a different game in entirety than crew.
I made the team not the other way around , so you fucking quit and add all the guys you want after it.

But yeah if you want, we can do the whole play at different times thing since as you put it "You have no games or others things to do but to play during the day and I mostly get on at night". But if we do, do that, don't add one more fucking guy to the squad as 6 (and 3 adds by you without even asking essentially) is enough.

And for reference a 1 on 1 game (blacktop) isn't that different aside from the fact you can't use Graff, which means I wouldn't use Melo, as you only control one guy throughout a crew game anyhow.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
hey Nopes im getting online. I hope I dont suck shit again tonight. I hate rage quitting