NBA 2K Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shutupchico

Reaction score
I made the team not the other way around , so you fucking quit and add all the guys you want after it.

But yeah if you want, we can do the whole play at different times thing since as you put it "You have no games or others things to do but to play during the day and I mostly get on at night". But if we do, do that, don't add one more fucking guy to the squad as 6 (and 3 adds by you without even asking essentially) is enough.

And for reference a 1 on 1 game (blacktop) isn't that different aside from the fact you can't use Graff, which means I wouldn't use Melo, as you only control one guy throughout a crew game anyhow.

it was my idea for the team to begin with u idiot. it'd make no sense for me to quit the team, i actually contribute. 3 adds? i've added 2. you're just so full of shit you'd be hard to take seriously if i took u seriously to begin with.

shutupchico

Reaction score
esko won't play with phil anymore, says he's garbage and plays no d whatsoever, he's pretty much right. good dude, but hopefully he stops showing up soon, and i can get someone else. i got gm back which is the main thing.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
(Y) about getting GM back. Did not like someone out of us on here having it. I like Phil's offense but his D yeah needs work. Esko is pretty solid on D tho.

shutupchico

Reaction score
his d is just horrible. i just don't think he gets the idea of 2-3 defense. his offense is poor to mediocre. not someone who is gonna step up against good teams. esko is definately a keeper, although dwight scored 50 something on him one game. i told him to play further back so teams can't lob it over his head and he's done better since then.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
it was my idea for the team to begin with u idiot. it'd make no sense for me to quit the team, i actually contribute. 3 adds? i've added 2. you're just so full of shit you'd be hard to take seriously if i took u seriously to begin with.
Esko, phil, and ross - that is 3 - learn to count. Or did you forget that you decided to add Ross all on your own one night because you two were messaging by your own admission and he was asking to join?

And I suggested even starting the crew, not you. You were fixated on on pickups and 1 on 1 games. I asked you and mak, then ga (even after the mic screaming about t-mac), and one of you suggested (i forget which) switch

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
mic screaming?
You dont remember the first times we played? You had a mic and laughed and screamed Tracy McGrady or T-Mac over and over again :lol:

You also wore a mic using Denver and cussed out Billups for losing the ball and not hitting

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
You dont remember the first times we played? You had a mic and laughed and screamed Tracy McGrady or T-Mac over and over again :lol:

You also wore a mic using Denver and cussed out Billups for losing the ball and not hitting

I didnt think you could actually hear me.

T-Mac was fucking broke that game. He went like 11-79 from the field.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You were loud and clear bro lol

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Found out the funniest shit in my association mode season. Phil Jackson retired as a coach from the Lakers and a season later what team does he come back with? The Toronto Raptors :lol:

shutupchico

Reaction score
added some dude who i've been playing against since 2k7. has a 94 center, and a sg with 99 3 and mid. if u guys have nayone good u wantg me to add i'll add em.

Ghetto Anthony

Reaction score
imma start using my mic during crew games then. yell at chico to PASS ME THE DAMN BALL

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
added some dude who i've been playing against since 2k7. has a 94 center, and a sg with 99 3 and mid. if u guys have nayone good u wantg me to add i'll add em.

Do you even ask if we want you to add what your 4th guy now?