NBA 2017-2018 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think it is cool both conference finals have come down to a game 7. It is really anyone's game on either side.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Tatum sure is a cocky little guy. That dunk on LeBron was really good though.

Dude had dreams and chased them too. Met LeBron as a kid.

Twitter_names_01_art.jpg

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I saw it enough. I mean, this would be 4 years in a row.
And? We saw Roman fours in a row and no one is tired of it, lol.

On Topic: I agree, but that is pretty much the only thing people talk about now to some extent.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And? We saw Roman fours in a row and no one is tired of it, lol.

On Topic: I agree, but that is pretty much the only thing people talk about now to some extent.
HOUSTON! HOUSTON HOUSTON!

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I am serious ever since I was like 10 I always had this "theory" that has stand true to this day except for one exception. The theory is if a city has a team in the playoffs\championship and that cityhas had a traumtic event then they will win the championship.

So Houston will, I can almost guarntee it. Also, I know I sound crazy, but that "theory" has only been broken once in 16 years of thinking of it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am serious ever since I was like 10 I always had this "theory" that has stand true to this day except for one exception. The theory is if a city has a team in the playoffs\championship and that cityhas had a traumtic event then they will win the championship.

So Houston will, I can almost guarntee it. Also, I know I sound crazy, but that "theory" has only been broken once in 16 years of thinking of it.

This isn't always the case cause a lot of cities have suffered and their teams didn't do jack but I know what you are saying. It seems like logical reasoning...
All the more reason Warriors will probably win and I will have to suffer another series of Curry ...
:eww:

Reactions: Jay-Ashley