NBA 2017-2018 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well... At least I still have memes...

fgefsd.png

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Warriors may win the championship, but Cavs won the internet, lol.

Reactions: Red Rain

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Well I guess congrats to GS. I don't see the Cavs coming back. RIP. :okay:

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I really thought Lebron was going to step up like he did last year and win game 4... but he completely gave up..

last time he'll play in Cleveland for sure.

I think he'll go to Philly or Houston.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I really thought Lebron was going to step up like he did last year and win game 4... but he completely gave up..

last time he'll play in Cleveland for sure.

I think he'll go to Philly or Houston.

He could have pushed more but there was no point and I think he realized that in the 3rd quarter. This isn't like when he left CLE before.
I remember he just took his jersey off before he even got off the court and threw it at the wall. If he leaves, I can't blame him but this time I think he stays.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
He could have pushed more but there was no point and I think he realized that in the 3rd quarter. This isn't like when he left CLE before.
I remember he just took his jersey off before he even got off the court and threw it at the wall. If he leaves, I can't blame him but this time I think he stays.

He has to leave now if he wants more titles.. he's about 5 or 6 years from retirement. Houston is his best shot at a title.. they almost beat GS this year.. Lebron would put them over the top.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
He has to leave now if he wants more titles.. he's about 5 or 6 years from retirement. Houston is his best shot at a title.. they almost beat GS this year.. Lebron would put them over the top.

We'll know in about a month what happens. I don't think he leaves but if he does, I wouldn't blame him. The only logical reason to stay here is if they manage to make some huge trade deals to get him better support and they have never been able to pull that off in the past. He got Cleveland a championship so he doesn't have to feel guilty for leaving at all.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I do think game 1 screwed them over. They should have won it. After that loss, then game 2 and 3... I think most of the team already gave up before game 4 even started.